Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51

Author Topic: Baytrayal at House in the Forum; Dogpiles = Dead Adventurers  (Read 69766 times)

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile

Go to the coal chute.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 06:11:31 pm by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Go to the charred room, and weaken the head.
You'd need my skull to do that, and it has to be my turn for me to give it to you.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

You should totally drop the skull at the end of all your turns.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

But then the snake might get it :P

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

But then the snake might get it :P
I think if it really wanted to get rid of the skull, it would have done so already.

Go to the coal chute.
The slide down would have been way more fun if there wasn't a giant snake blocking most of the ride.

It is now Red's turn.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

So basement snake is the one that's vulnerable, right?

Also, thought monsters couldn't explore new rooms? Or is that a benefit that the snake gets since anailater is actually dead?

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First, wait list me (as an old man if possible). Second, may someone please explain to me what the traitor got this time around (I can't open the doc because I'm on an iPad). Finally, in the future, we should all try to stay in the same room together so that if someone becomes a traitor, he'll instantly get pounded on by the rest of the players.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

Also, thought monsters couldn't explore new rooms? Or is that a benefit that the snake gets since anailater is actually dead?
I AM NOT DEAD, I HAVE SIMPLY GAINED MY TRUE FORM... NO I HAVE ASCENDED EVEN THAT.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

Finally, in the future, we should all try to stay in the same room together so that if someone becomes a traitor, he'll instantly get pounded on by the rest of the players.
It doesn't always work like that. Haunts exist where that strategy dooms the party to, well, doom. Also, because of the way combat works, swarming a superior enemy (and the traitor usually is) is a good way to end up as a pile of corpses.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile

Finally, in the future, we should all try to stay in the same room together so that if someone becomes a traitor, he'll instantly get pounded on by the rest of the players.
It doesn't always work like that. Haunts exist where that strategy dooms the party to, well, doom. Also, because of the way combat works, swarming a superior enemy (and the traitor usually is) is a good way to end up as a pile of corpses.
Indeed, and if the traitor happens to have dynamite, you've just put the entire party in the premo position to get blasted to smithereens, assuming you don't manage to kill the traitor before their turn, which when the average strength is 3 is probably not gonna happen... also, you still have to explore rooms to start the haunt, so it's logistically impossible to have everyone in the same room when the haunt starts...

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Baytrayal at House in the Forum; Dogpiles = Dead Adventurers
« Reply #701 on: April 09, 2015, 01:23:48 pm »

Into the Wonkavator I guess. If I go to the Basement (or roller's choice), west of the Gymnasium and go into that. If I go into the Ground Floor, Elevator stays put and go back into dining room. If I go to Upper floor, go west of upper landing and stay put.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: April 09, 2015, 01:36:52 pm »

You got it.

It is now Hugo's turn.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: April 09, 2015, 02:37:04 pm »

Can I see my current character card?
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: April 09, 2015, 02:51:45 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 51