Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Archipelago: Patron [SG]  (Read 14368 times)

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
Re: Archipelago: Patron [SG]
« Reply #180 on: February 19, 2015, 07:48:59 pm »

((One contingency is living stone. What's the second?))
Wisper to our friend to pretend his followers have been stockpiling living ston for quite a while.
-1. Instead say that he personally has stockpiled some stone on an uninhabited island where it's unlikely to be found.
We are a very new god. The main reason I asked about age is that as it is a rare material it would take some time to find and store the amount we need.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 19, 2015, 07:50:40 pm »

Okay I think we should let our people have those watches sewn in IF they are paying triute to us through some way.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 19, 2015, 07:52:54 pm »

Okay I think we should let our people have those watches sewn in IF they are paying triute to us through some way.
-1. There is no reason to not allow them to do so. As per our stated morality, they are allowed to wear what they want (within reason, and this is well within reason) and they aren't offending us in any way.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 19, 2015, 07:53:29 pm »

((They live in a freaking clockwork world, it's something they are used to seeing. Popular jewelery is necklaces whose chains are linked gears and rings on the shape of gears))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 19, 2015, 08:01:23 pm »

Military: Find out about the tribes' religious beliefs and spread our religion where they lack one.
Government: Create automatons and have them take up farm duty while our zombies work in the living stone mines instead.
People: Encourage people to worship our friend alongside us.

How's the colonisation of Artio? What's our friend's name again?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 19, 2015, 08:03:16 pm »

Do not tell anyone about the living stone.

Have our friendgod and his followers begin experimenting with the specifics of materials used as conduits for magic. Starting with the materials I listed earlier.

Have friendgod work on PR, he'll prolly be able to do more things if the people worshiping us give him some tribute as well.

Ask the gods the logic behind their thought of a disease intended to infect a stone titan being transmittable to carbon based organic beings. That sorta makes no sense.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 19, 2015, 08:05:17 pm »

((They meant if it failed in being able to infect it, it would have a rather risky chance of becoming an epidemic))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 19, 2015, 08:11:23 pm »

((That makes literally no sense.

A disease is a very fickle thing. Something intended to target a Titan. Made of Stone would never have even the slightest chance of transmitting to an organic. If it fails to infect, then there isn't anything else for it to shift to. The worse that would happen is we'd end up with rocks changing shape in a tumorous way. And that would only be a mild problem and likely amusing to chaos deities. It could never shift to an organic target Because it isn't targeted at an organic.

The thing about diseases, is they can only target extremely specific things. A disease that targets a human could /Never/ not in a million years, target a cucumber plant. And those are both organic. This is an inorganic targeted disease that you're trying to say could target an organic. That makes literally no sense.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 19, 2015, 08:17:21 pm »

I meant if it's creation is an absolute flop, it's not an exact process of speaking it into existence. If a god f's up it's creation it sure as hell can infect organics because it was made improperly.
Failed creation would be something that is plausible when making things designed to take down titans because you are trying to pump a lot more power than you normally work with into it's creation.
If it is created properly and just doesn't infect me then ya it would go I meet or infect other rock beasts

Also are you seriously trying to use logic in a game like this?

Answer to gods combating without natural disaster. They basicaly pump their energies into creating golems of their spheres that duke it out in the great salt flats (large island in the south rendered inhospitable to mortals through years of war. Biggest win was the god of weather basicaly evaporating all liquid on the island (including the enemy golem) and dumping it out onto the god's civ.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 19, 2015, 08:28:56 pm »

((What's the second contingency?))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 19, 2015, 08:31:47 pm »

((The ship))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 20, 2015, 08:03:33 am »

((Now what?))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 20, 2015, 08:05:36 am »

((City suggestion stuff if anyone doesn't like Andres post and you can say your done asking questions in the council if you have no more to ask))

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 20, 2015, 09:27:21 am »

((How much living stone have we mined?))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 20, 2015, 09:33:11 am »

((the mines are pretty new and small. So only a couple small boulders worth. Note that the more pure living stone piled/stored/used in the same place the more powerful anything stored in it becomes. Augmented/enchanted living stone warhammers (for their mass of pure stone) are some of the dedliest magical weapons in game.))
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18