Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: 25th Mech Squad - IC Thread [IN-BETWEEN MISSIONS]  (Read 18321 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: 25th Mech Squad - IC Thread [MISSION 1 SUCCESS]
« Reply #315 on: March 13, 2015, 08:41:43 am »

Tonya M. Walks over to the two veterans and slams her arms down on their shoulders.
"That was a good fight, da?"

Tonya A. plucks the woman off her with only a bit more then regulation force. She resisted to urge to break an arm or stab her in the neck, with the flick knife hidden in her sleeve. Barely.

Her voice rose that it would have been impossible not for the squad to overhear in the garage.

"Well..., it's only a good fight if we all make it through...honestly, why don't you go cool down somewhere? Think over your actions during battle, maybe. You were reckless. Out of control. You put your teammates at risk by charging ahead like that. You forced engagement before half of them were in place. Private." She said, the anger in her voice coming out despite her efforts at moderation.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 13, 2015, 08:46:12 am »

The younger Tonya rolls her eyes.
"I really don't see why you're getting so upset over this, I always do that. And it definitely helped, their leader could fire shots when I was right up there with him, neither could the others we were punching."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 13, 2015, 08:47:28 am »

((Their leader died before Tonya Jr. could get anywhere near him. Well, I say died when I mean ran away like a little coward instead of going out like a man and firing his revolver at the mecha, but eh. :P))

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 13, 2015, 08:53:47 am »

"I'm upset because it showed a remarkable lack of restraint on your part-you didn't consider your team at all. You should have hung back and waited for us to engage as a group. You put yourself at risk, private-needless risk.

War is risky enough without trying to get yourself killed. And when you're reckless, you endanger the lives of your teammates as well. I would think that would matter to you."
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 13, 2015, 08:55:30 am »

Lionan looks up at the looming catfight and/or mass stabbing group.

"Even if you do it every time, it's still... um.. Really stupid."
Black lives matter.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 13, 2015, 08:56:40 am »

Sean, after making sure his mech was in prime condition, begins surveying the damage of the other mechs, and requisitions repairs and supplies for the battalion. Upon hearing Tonya A's outburst, he briskly walks over just in time to hear the two exchange heated words.

"Not to mention insubordination is a punishable offense, Private."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 13, 2015, 09:00:45 am »

Tonya M. sighs.
"There are two things my mech is made for. They are soaking up damage, and short range confrontations. As you would remember I did both of those things perfectly fine."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 13, 2015, 09:05:45 am »

"Reality says otherwise. You inflicted little harm, and your machine sustained heavy damage. You had battle derangement."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 13, 2015, 09:07:07 am »

Mydoki was still sitting in her mech.
She'd seen people die. Helped kill them.
She wasn't sure how to feel about that.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 13, 2015, 09:19:00 am »

"Much more interesting that what I grew up with" Lacie's gaze went over towards Tonya as she heard her officer shouting, she let out a small sigh. "Sounds like Tonya's getting scolded."
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 13, 2015, 09:22:31 am »

"You made that up."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 13, 2015, 09:22:52 am »

Tonya M. sighs.
"There are two things my mech is made for. They are soaking up damage, and short range confrontations. As you would remember I did both of those things perfectly fine."

"I'm not arguing you didn't fill your role on the battlefield-I'm trying to say you need to work with your squad. You're not going to win the war alone, Private."

Tonya felt something at the back of her mind-she looked around, noticed that Midoki hadn't left her mech. Was she injured? Sometimes pilots hid the injuries, until it was too late...and not just the physical ones.

"I'm finished talking to you, Private. Take my words to heart. I don't want to have cast the first handful dirt on a young pilots grave. Amitiel knows...I've done it so many times already." She said with tired resignation, casting off with a shuffle-trying to keep her bad leg from turning her walk into a limp. It always seemed to hurt worse when she was angry...

Mydoki was still sitting in her mech.
She'd seen people die. Helped kill them.
She wasn't sure how to feel about that.

Mydoki would have heard her radio crackle, and seen her diminutive former instructor standing at the feet of Boomgirl with her arms crossed.

"Myo? Are you okay up there? Are you injured?" She said, concern in her voice. Tonya had reverted to the shorthand name she had always used toward her.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 13, 2015, 09:25:04 am »

The other Tonya rolls her eyes and walks off to go smoke in peace.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 13, 2015, 09:37:48 am »

"You made that up."

"Did I? Your machine is barely standing, much to the horror of the repair crew, and I only remember you firing a single barrage before you engaged in melee combat, during which you got kicked over by a machine smaller than yours."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 13, 2015, 10:09:24 am »

"I know you're wrong because I knocked over the black and white one. You're seeing things old man."
Tonya is in fact correct.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27