Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Memory of the Dark - Interest Check  (Read 680 times)

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
A Memory of the Dark - Interest Check
« on: February 06, 2015, 04:32:48 pm »

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become Legend. Legend fades to myth and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Fourth Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose above the rocky mountains of the Spine of The World. The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning. The wind traveled down the slopes of the mountains throwing dirt and rocks into disarray. It swept through a small mining village that had begun to form on the mountains slopes. It passed over a land that was once a lifeless plain, but now bore a large arrangement of wild flowers. It passed over a great monument, a Sword shining with Light, that symbolized the great victory over the Dark One, and then, it stopped.

Hi guys, this is an interest check for an RPG based off the WoT series. If enough people join, around 5 for the moment, I will release the character sheets and we can begin. It is based after Rand's defeat of the Dark One and focuses on rebuilding the nations after his death and Tarmon Gai'don.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Memory of the Dark - Interest Check
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 05:00:44 pm »

I'm interested, despite not having read those books.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 05:09:20 pm »

Uh... sure.

I need more forum games, even if I have no idea what the source material is. I like RP'ing.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2015, 05:46:06 pm »

You'd probably best mention what sort of system you want to use, since of the three people to reply thus far, none have actually read Wheel of Time.

Although I do recall being impressed by some of the themes of the series discussed in TV Tropes.