Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: 25th Mech Squad - OOC Thread  (Read 24941 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: 25th Mech Squad - OOC Thread
« Reply #345 on: March 19, 2015, 12:30:42 pm »

And I really appreciate the effort, even if I can't return it right at this moment.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 23, 2015, 02:38:37 pm »

Alright! I'm finally... Less busy and thus can devote the time to working on this. But it has been about a month, so... I'd like one to three things from everyone.
  • Whether you're still playing or not, so that I can shuffle around characters as needed.
  • If you are still playing, where your character is right now and what they're doing (if anything).
  • If you have any ideas on how to get your character interacting/talking with other people I'd like to hear them. I have something planned for Tonya A. and Sean which will set up the next mission, but that leaves everyone else without stuff to do. Obviously I'm going to introduce NPCs from the other mech squads and base personnel for people to talk to, but having 'bump into a random person and strike up conversation' times 10 would get old very fast. And probably be too much for me. So any ideas on how to get you people talking to each other again would be appreciated.
So... Yeah. Let's get this game back on track, now that I'm less busy. Sounds good?

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 23, 2015, 02:39:30 pm »

Still in.
Mydoki's probably sitting in the barracks, reading her regulations or something.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 23, 2015, 02:40:58 pm »

Innerinos.
Iris is probably tinkering with mech parts.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 23, 2015, 02:41:36 pm »

I'm still in.

Tonya M. At this time would probably out having a smoke. (It's relaxing and good for you! /s)

And... I can't think of anything since pretty much everyone was a knob to her. Really not good for interaction.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 23, 2015, 02:41:59 pm »

*cough*Iriswasnt*cough*

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 23, 2015, 02:45:18 pm »

Does that mean that Tonya M. doesn't want to talk to anybody at all or is she feeling slightly more sociable than that?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 23, 2015, 02:46:10 pm »

1. Yar, you think? :P

2. In her office, slightly drunk, tossing knives at the wall and reliving old conquests.

3. NaNNaN.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 23, 2015, 02:47:38 pm »

Does that mean that Tonya M. doesn't want to talk to anybody at all or is she feeling slightly more sociable than that?
Not right now. Kind of pissy and in need of relaxing. I mean unless it's some cool dude.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 23, 2015, 02:47:41 pm »

Ey, Rumman is talking to someone. Well, drinking with someone. Drinking is good. Should continue that particular interactione.

Rumman is supposed to have a lot of friends/acquaintances/connections in the military, so if you want to introduce NPCs, you could explore that area.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 23, 2015, 02:48:59 pm »

Still in.

Trevor is probably in the gym.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 23, 2015, 03:14:46 pm »

I'm still game. 

Catherine is likely done working up her mech and is either in the barracks or around the parade grounds, relaxing. 

Don't really have any ideas.  Well, I did have the idea of doing an after-action breakdown with Fire Team Alpha after, but we don't really have a strong chain of command set up below Tonya and Sean.  Actually, you can tell that figuring out Catherine's rank was a bit ad hoc on my part (well after we started; I decided on it in order to keep it under our senior NCOs), because apparently going by average age per rank, Corporal Hall should be around ten years younger than she actually is. 

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 23, 2015, 03:16:44 pm »

On second thought, Iris would be tuning up her mech and trying to figure out to what extent she could modify it.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 23, 2015, 03:42:00 pm »

I'm still in

Lacie would probably be in the gym at the moment doing general fitness stuff.

I don't have many ideas sorry, maybe talking to a person higher up in command or something like that.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 23, 2015, 03:43:07 pm »

Not right now. Kind of pissy and in need of relaxing. I mean unless it's some cool dude.

I was thinking of having someone bumming a light off of her and then chatting as they smoke together, but if she's that pissy it might not work.

Rumman is supposed to have a lot of friends/acquaintances/connections in the military, so if you want to introduce NPCs, you could explore that area.

I definitely will. If you have any suggestions/ideas about what they'd be like I'd love to hear them. Or would they all be gruff veterans like Rumman is?

Actually, you can tell that figuring out Catherine's rank was a bit ad hoc on my part (well after we started; I decided on it in order to keep it under our senior NCOs), because apparently going by average age per rank, Corporal Hall should be around ten years younger than she actually is. 

I... was going to say that it makes sense for her to be younger than the average for her rank, but then I reread your sentence and realized that excuse doesn't work. Maybe it's because she transferred over from the infantry? Or she's simply older than the average due to no fault of her own?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25