Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Shall we wait for Blaze to get back, since he has a major roll?

Gladly. He has a major roll
- 4 (44.4%)
Yeah, I guess, but there should be no major rolls in a RTD
- 1 (11.1%)
No, But I we should keep his roll in this RTD in mind
- 4 (44.4%)
No.  And there should be no major rolls in an RTD
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 15, 2015, 08:57:25 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to Serve  (Read 11893 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Serve
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2015, 01:22:57 pm »

Advertise for McViolent. To aid me in this, find a big piece of cardboard and write "Come to McViolent, the best restaurant in the city!" on it.

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2015, 02:02:39 pm »

get job as overseer.

I make sure they don't stop working... With a whip

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2015, 02:14:28 pm »

necromagic! yay me!

requisition LuckyK's busboy takings, as recompense for his shameful deads (I mean deeds ... but the punis amusing me so i'll leave the mispelling in).
Send Generally out to gain ... security ... contracts from our competitors (read: extortion).

harass the cashier a bit (wipeout).
Add Zomburger to the menu as a PR stunt. Put Zombie Lucky in front of the media as much as possible. make him our awful, awful mascot.

There is no way this could possibly go wrong.

EDIT: thanks for the character list, and the retcon :D

blazing glory

« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2015, 06:20:37 pm »

Get on the Chain Manager's good side, inform him that the Ninja Dojo has been doing suspicious activities of late.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2015, 07:31:44 pm »

BE VIOLET CLEARENCE CITIZEN

PARANOIA

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2015, 08:46:30 pm »

PARANOIA

the hell? come on, PocketTwo, at least try to post something comprehensible.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2015, 08:48:14 pm »

Sell drugs in the back, and give a cut to the don Chain Manager.
(-1 mafias terf, -1 news hotspot)[6-2] You start to sell drugs to whomever comes by the back of the store. Yourself you self venture quickly gets stopped by some guys in suits. You get a quick talking to, and a few verbal threats. They take your visable stash, and tell you to 'get outta here', so you scram. A few seconds later, a ninja appears behind you. . . .  With many papers. A deep, menacing, and faintly racist voice tells you to sign or die.

Kidnap a manager from a competitor and fry them.
(-1 Kidnapping ninjas. -1 all alone in the den of lions) [1-2]
You go in on your secret mission to infiltrate Ninja Dojo, and gain more ingredients. . . . As you head in through the front door, a hand gun in each hand, feeling boss, you fail to notice that nobody is there. At all. You walk up to the counter and make a lot of noise to scare off the customers.  . . . But fail to scare even a rat. If there was any. (-1 for unaware, -1 for ninja squad, -1 for loud huberious) [3-3]  the battle was bloody,  but depressingly sad. You forgot the bullets, and,  while looking dumbfounded at your empty gun, were nearly torn to shreds. You are alive, but, are missing an arm, leg, and your left eye,

Advertise for McViolent. To aid me in this, find a big piece of cardboard and write "Come to McViolent, the best restaurant in the city!" on it.
(+1 Media support,  +1 big sign) [5+2] it goes well. Not perfect,  you do have a few people flip you off, or attemt to steal your sign, but, you always find a way to bounce back, and you help to nearly double the number of customers.

get job as overseer.

[4] the good news is that the Chain Manager did not take offence to you applying for his job. He also did not care to even hire you, but he left the choice up to you wether you want to be dead, or an informant.
necromagic! yay me!

requisition LuckyK's busboy takings, as recompense for his shameful deads (I mean deeds ... but the punis amusing me so i'll leave the mispelling in).

[1]You start to take some of His funds, but the news, once again, switches on the attack. You are labled as a thieving boss, and, a formal investigation has been called on your entire company. The Chain manager is not pleased at all. If you fail this, you stand to lose a lot.
Send Generally out to gain ... security ... contracts from our competitors (read: extortion).

(-1 Negative pr)
[4-1] Yah. . . .its not going well for you. You seem to be attracting more negative attention by harassing your workers and trying to call for a guy who isnt working for the company to do illegal espionage. Yous about to be put down brah.

Add Zomburger to the menu as a PR stunt. Put Zombie Lucky in front of the media as much as possible. make him our awful, awful mascot.

(-2 negative pr)
[3-2] And the don comes just in time as you start frantically pulling apart LuckyKobold and regenerating him, to make more fried burgers. And he pulls out a revolver. (-2 negative PR, -1 the big man hates your guts right now) [5-3] The good news is he didnt shoot you. Probably becasue doing so would look bad on the news. Bad news is that you were hit so hard that you blacked out. You are now in a dark, cramped place, and you are sure that, not only do you have a bag on you head, and not only are you in a car, headed towards your death, but you surely lost your job. Worst. Day. Ever.

Get on the Chain Manager's good side, inform him that the Ninja Dojo has been doing suspicious activities of late.
(-2 he is pissed) [9-2] The man is angry, and one of your co-workers is making things go from bad to worse, to hell on earth. So you decide to fix that. you pick up a pistol and whack him hard in the back of the head. He goes down like a sack of knocked out Ozarcks. You look up to see your boss smiling and nodding with approval. He tells you to follow him as two men start to carry the poor ex-employee away. You all get into his car. (+1 because he is starting to like you. +1 because he recognizes you as one of his own) [2+2] You start to tell him about the  issues you see starting to brew with the other rival company, but, he stops you mid word and tells you to shut up or you will end up like that other guy. And hands you more paperwork to fill out.

PARANOIA
you try to become a Violet Clearance Citizen in the eyes of Paranoia Sirens [3]. It does not work out as planned. the second you tried to apply, guns start to pop out of your computer, and they command you to leave the site and apply for a red level clearance, first. and then they immediately start to fire on you.
Completed in an hour. Will double post to let you know when it is done.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 10:07:12 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2015, 08:51:48 pm »

Go hunt for some "fresh meat." Heh. Heh.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2015, 09:12:00 pm »

go to the hospital for prosthetics
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

blazing glory

« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2015, 09:23:56 pm »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2015, 10:08:29 pm »

Sell drugs in the back, and give a cut to the don Chain Manager.
(-1 mafias terf, -1 news hotspot)[6-2] You start to sell drugs to whomever comes by the back of the store. Yourself you self venture quickly gets stopped by some guys in suits. You get a quick talking to, and a few verbal threats. They take your visable stash, and tell you to 'get outta here', so you scram. A few seconds later, a ninja appears behind you. . . .  With many papers. A deep, menacing, and faintly racist voice tells you to sign or die.

Kidnap a manager from a competitor and fry them.
(-1 Kidnapping ninjas. -1 all alone in the den of lions) [1-2]
You go in on your secret mission to infiltrate Ninja Dojo, and gain more ingredients. . . . As you head in through the front door, a hand gun in each hand, feeling boss, you fail to notice that nobody is there. At all. You walk up to the counter and make a lot of noise to scare off the customers.  . . . But fail to scare even a rat. If there was any. (-1 for unaware, -1 for ninja squad, -1 for loud huberious) [3-3]  the battle was bloody,  but depressingly sad. You forgot the bullets, and,  while looking dumbfounded at your empty gun, were nearly torn to shreds. You are alive, but, are missing an arm, leg, and your left eye,

(+1 Media support,  +1 big sign) [5+2] it goes well. Not perfect,  you do have a few people flip you off, or attemt to steal your sign, but, you always find a way to bounce back, and you help to nearly double the number of customers.

get job as overseer.

[4] the good news is that the Chain Manager did not take offence to you applying for his job. He also did not care to even hire you, but he left the choice up to you wether you want to be dead, or an informant.
necromagic! yay me!

[1]You start to take some of His funds, but the news, once again, switches on the attack. You are labled as a thieving boss, and, a formal investigation has been called on your entire company. The Chain manager is not pleased at all. If you fail this, you stand to lose a lot.

(-1 Negative pr)
[4-1] Yah. . . .its not going well for you. You seem to be attracting more negative attention by harassing your workers and trying to call for a guy who isnt working for the company to do illegal espionage. Yous about to be put down brah.

(-2 negative pr)
[3-2] And the don comes just in time as you start frantically pulling apart LuckyKobold and regenerating him, to make more fried burgers. And he pulls out a revolver. (-2 negative PR, -1 the big man hates your guts right now) [5-3] The good news is he didnt shoot you. Probably becasue doing so would look bad on the news. Bad news is that you were hit so hard that you blacked out. You are now in a dark, cramped place, and you are sure that, not only do you have a bag on you head, and not only are you in a car, headed towards your death, but you surely lost your job. Worst. Day. Ever.

(-2 he is pissed) [9-2] The man is angry, and one of your co-workers is making things go from bad to worse, to hell on earth. So you decide to fix that. you pick up a pistol and whack him hard in the back of the head. He goes down like a sack of knocked out Ozarcks. You look up to see your boss smiling and nodding with approval. He tells you to follow him as two men start to carry the poor ex-employee away. You all get into his car. (+1 because he is starting to like you. +1 because he recognizes you as one of his own) [2+2] You start to tell him about the  issues you see starting to brew with the other rival company, but, he stops you mid word and tells you to shut up or you will end up like that other guy. And hands you more paperwork to fill out.

PARANOIA
you try to become a Violet Clearance Citizen in the eyes of Paranoia Sirens [3]. It does not work out as planned. the second you tried to apply, guns start to pop out of your computer, and they command you to leave the site and apply for a red level clearance, first. and then they immediately start to fire on you.

Double posted this so you all can read and go over what you want to do this tern, again.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

blazing glory

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2015, 10:13:07 pm »

Fill out the paperwork.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2015, 12:54:52 am »

buy a dishwashing machine out of personal funds, install it in kitchen, place dishes in it, start it.  go to bosses office and put $200 in a sealed envelope with 'chain manager' written on it, signed by you. Recruit troubled young kids into the jobs that are... vacant
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2015, 01:20:07 am »

awww.  I think I was unclear - I didn't want to make burgers out of the zombie, I just wanted a flashy ad campaign based on having a popular zombie. I guess there is about one thing left to do: prepare pre-mortem necromantic ritual to become Undead. Oh wait, two things: try not to sob uncontrollably.

Looks like the end for ol' Ozarck.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2015, 02:27:14 am »

Improve.
Ain't nobody got time for that.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6