Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Shall we wait for Blaze to get back, since he has a major roll?

Gladly. He has a major roll
- 4 (44.4%)
Yeah, I guess, but there should be no major rolls in a RTD
- 1 (11.1%)
No, But I we should keep his roll in this RTD in mind
- 4 (44.4%)
No.  And there should be no major rolls in an RTD
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: February 15, 2015, 08:57:25 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Roll to Serve  (Read 11912 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Serve
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2015, 08:12:54 am »

I order a cheap batch of pistols, as well as a couple assault rifles, and enough ammo to last for a week long siege.

Y'know, just in case.
[10] you buy some quality weapons for seriously discounted prices, using the status gained to you by your new illegal affiliations. The mafia looks on dissaprovingly, but somewhat proud to have hired you. The Cop, who you failed to have snuck the weapons by, [3] look upon with dissatisfaction, too. They stop you dead in your tracts, woundering why weapons are needed to run a fast food joint. Looks like they are pulling out handcuffs.

Apply for the cashier job.
[6]You get the totally legal job as a cashier. Your pay is dead minimum wage, and you work part time, but, hey, its something.

Apply as the other cashier.
[3] they say they have enough cashiers already, but they like you just enough to not shove you off, and, instead offer you a job cleaning tables. The pay will be for food and food only. You must prove that you are worthy enough to earn money from this mafia company. Do you take it?

Become the first customer recruited by the resturant into their mafia
The only customers that have come in, thus far, are those who where either threatened to come in, or drug addicts who were offered their 'fix' for buying food there.
You are of the prior, but, you liked the food so much you decided to apply to get your revenge show that you have what it takes to make this a better place. [7] and, just like that, your in. They need a dishwasher, anyway. Pay is only minimum wage, though. And the paperwork states that everything you do will be watched and monotered carefully by the chain owner. (Yay, I did it right this time!)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2015, 08:17:08 am »

Start working.
Ain't nobody got time for that.

blazing glory

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2015, 08:32:27 am »

Do some fast talking about how [INSERT RIVAL GANG RESTAURANT] has been threatening us with violence, and we wanted to be prepared in case they go through with it.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2015, 08:51:41 am »

Try to find some alley cats to fry.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2015, 09:59:01 am »

Start working.
[2] you get started on doing your job. To bad this is your first, and you wernt trained. It also doesnt help that the fry cook is missing, and there is suddenly a huge influx of warm bodies schmoozing and yelling for their order to be taken. You keep scewing up orders and the food keeps needing to be remade. Not cool at all. You also lost the company 40 usd. That may come out of your paycheck.

Do some fast talking about how [INSERT RIVAL GANG RESTAURANT] has been threatening us with violence, and we wanted to be prepared in case they go through with it.
[7] Hell yeah. They buy it like a sucker. You get through with the guns, and they decide to stick around for another [5] five turns. They will be here for the next 13 turns.
Wait a second, there seems to be a heck of a lot more people in here than when you left.

Try to find some alley cats to fry.
[6] You leave your post to go hunt down some cats. It takes you a bit, but you find a decent amount, and come back in. You are all hella busy,  and the new guy is doing his best to keep things running. Admirable, but he sucks, so you kick him (literally) back to his station. And you start cooking. (-2 for odd food, +1 for cover of fast food) [5] it doesnt quite stick, but a few people buy it as food and like it. It shows promise, but need a lot of work.

We aint making enough because we aint taking enough.
[9] the Mafioso business men use their funds and influence to a lot of companies to shut their doors, including Ninja Dojo, the pizza place of which was just implicated for violent acts by the Manager. They take little notice of it now, but next time might not end well for one or the other.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2015, 10:25:27 am »

WASH ALL OF THE DISHES AND DEMAND POT BROWNIES FROM THE POLICE. VERY LOUDLY. USING THE MEGAPHONE I SMUGGLED IN. ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. WHILE SENDING THE PRESIDENT A DEATH THREAT.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2015, 10:37:04 am »

WASH ALL OF THE DISHES AND DEMAND POT BROWNIES FROM THE POLICE. VERY LOUDLY. USING THE MEGAPHONE I SMUGGLED IN. ON NATIONAL TELEVISION. WHILE SENDING THE PRESIDENT A DEATH THREAT.
Shoot this guy and fry his body.
10/10.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2015, 10:47:24 am »

Then Who Will Wash The Dishes?*Grabs Yourmaster's Shirt* Who Man? Who?

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2015, 10:49:12 am »

Help shoot the Kobold.

((Don't worry man, they won't let him anywhere near national TV. TV still has a few handfuls of standards.))
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2015, 10:59:16 am »

Then Who Will Wash The Dishes?*Grabs Yourmaster's Shirt* Who Man? Who?
no fast food chain that earns profit washes dishes!
10/10.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2015, 11:54:53 am »

can we get a character list at the updates?

as manager 2:
1)Discourage the fry cook(yourmaster) killling the other staff. Suggest acquiring said protein outside the restaurant, amongst our "competitors." Chuckle evilly while doing so.
2)Slap the dishwasher (luckyK) for attempting to extort pot brownies from the police. If dishes are done, send him to advertise amongst the ... chocolate confection aficionados. (by which I mean potheads).
3)Offer free coffee to the cops, and schmooze a little (trying to pick up an inside contact here).
4) Menace the cashier (insane) a little, encouraging him to bring in the money, and to NOT skim.
5)put our table cleaning boy (darkpaladin) on advertising duty on the streets. Suggest that he earn some "tips" while out there as well.

(listed in order of priority)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2015, 12:04:40 pm »

[9] You swipe every tray and dish in the place without disturbing a single customer who is eating. those who noticed are so impressed by your work ethnic that they leave large tips on their tables for you. you collect 2000 usd. And then you open your mouth and pull out the Megaphone. . . . . [1] and instantly get tackled by the police who you were about to harass. Hard. Hard enough to break a bone. A hip bone. You now must struggle to walk. (-3 to any actions that require heavy movement) National Television does come, but you don't get an opportunity to make the death threats, because you are suddenly slammed onto the wall, by several of the employees.
Your last words, as blood streams out you and gargles down your mouth is your concern for the cleanliness of the company.

Shoot this guy. . .
Help shoot the Kobold.
(+2  for double teaming. +1 for cop help.) [7+3]
You both open fire. Bullets riddle the wall as they slam through his body. He is torn apart, Alexander Murphy style, and the news captures it all. [-2 for violent acts on a well liked employee. -1 for newsworthiness. +1 for police involvement.) [6-2] The news eats it up, and it becomes impossible to cover over. Try as you might. The police officers who were guarding are fired for the incident, and no longer can stay around here. There are also several lawsuits made against the company itself due to customer endangerment.
The Chain Manager is not pleased at all.

. . . . fry his body.
You try to fry his body into something edible that will make this all go away. (-2 on the news, -2 for odd food, +1 for cover of fast food)
[10-3] Everyone Watches in horror, but one brave soul tries it. And he becomes inthralled with the flavor and texture. More and more people begin to eat your masterpiece, and you sell it for high amounts of money. The news goes from a violent shooting to the greatest restaurant ever. The Don Chain Manager even comes by to congratulate you and raise your income. you now make double of what you were making before. You even understand how to fry living things, better, now. Hell, the 'PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED CITIES OF THE WESTERN PART OF THE SPHERE WE CALL LAND' comes and approves of the meal. . . . .but, you also gain notice of the Ninja Dojo place.

Send in the spies

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 12:05:16 pm »

Danm it. Ninja'ed. I will have to do all that again new idea of how to do this without changing what had happened.

as manager 2:
1)Discourage the fry cook(yourmaster) killling the other staff. Suggest acquiring said protein outside the restaurant, amongst our "competitors." Chuckle evilly while doing so.
You attempt to revive LuckyKobold (-1 because he is deep fried, +5 because I am sorry, -1 because he is mostly eaten) [8+3] And you do so, gaining the ability to necromagics, in the process. (+1 to necroing things)
He is disheveled, with huge chunks taken out of him, but, he looks more or less like he did before holes were put everywhere in his body.
Quote from: LuckyKobold
you are now a Zombie. (-1 to speech, -3 to movement, -5 to drug use, + 4 to intimidation. all your bites make more zombies.)
After that is done, you command Yourmaster to stop killing the other staff in threat of losing his job. But then you suggest to kill the other restaurants staff members to resupply.

as manager 2:

2)Slap the dishwasher (luckyK) for attempting to extort pot brownies from the police. If dishes are done, send him to advertise amongst the ... chocolate confection aficionados. (by which I mean potheads).

You slap the fool of a dishwasher at tell him to stop being stupid. then you tell him to go gather the the pot heads and convince them to come buy cheap food here. With that, he points at the chain that is attached to his leg to prevent him from getting farther that 10 feet from the store itself.

3)Offer free coffee to the cops, and schmooze a little (trying to pick up an inside contact here).

You offer farewell coffees to the noe Ex-cops. They take it gratefully, and make their goodbyes, promising to come back on the day you need help the most. (Now have one favor to call upon.)

as manager 2:
4) Menace the cashier (insane) a little, encouraging him to bring in the money, and to NOT skim.

You work hard on intimidating Insanegame into not stealing from the from the companies registers. He complains that he doesnt even touch those. He is a dishwasher. . . . not that you believe him.

5)put our table cleaning boy (darkpaladin) on advertising duty on the streets. Suggest that he earn some "tips" while out there as well.

You take the Busboy from his job. Its not like the customers expect there to be clean tables {hidden roll} And you tell him to go earn money on the streets on the companies behalf. You put him in the seediest neighborhood you can find, and leave him there alone.

as manager 2:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 12:37:18 pm by zomara0292 »

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2015, 12:30:12 pm »

Sell drugs in the back, and give a cut to the don Chain Manager.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2015, 12:40:10 pm »

Kidnap a manager from a competitor and fry them.
10/10.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6