Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 67

Author Topic: [FEF] [IC Thread] The Path to Liberty - Chapter 1  (Read 68445 times)

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
Re: [FEF] [IC Thread] The Path to Liberty - Chapter 1
« Reply #855 on: April 26, 2015, 11:50:57 pm »

Lilie shuts the book and wanders over to where Charles is. She'll think about its implications later.

"What on earth was that all about? That guy you were talking to... Who was he?
Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: April 26, 2015, 11:57:22 pm »

"Some uppity noble named Count Zhardif. Sadly it's pretty common to come across guys like him, ones who have more breeding and land than they do any refinement. Apparently we've been called into the war at his request."
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:00:36 am by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: April 27, 2015, 12:06:32 am »

: "Not his request, technically. The order came from the Lance Marshall, and she undoubtably is acting on orders from higher up. Perhaps the Crown-Princess herself. The Count was merely passing the order along."

: "Not that he couldn't have been more polite about the whole thing, of course..." That was as close as the librarian would come to open criticism of a member of the nobility.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

F.O.E.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: April 27, 2015, 12:59:03 am »

Charles grit his teeth as Zhardif left.  He didn't say anything more though, just glared at him until he was out of sight.

"It's not as bad as if I had done it though, so I'm partialy glad at least something I wanted to say was heard. It's not like his opinion of me can really fall lower though; I'd be more worried about yourself than me until I'm at least his equal."

"He still volunteered us for death, Mordecai. But we'll show him, all of us will come back without a scratch on us." Then I'll find a way to raise my status and oust the bastard.

He turned to Kristii, noticing she was completely drenched.

"One of your many adventures before finding my home?" he asked with a small chuckled. "But that doesn't explain why you're soaked. You should go back to the keep and put on something dry or you'll catch a cold. With what's in store for us that would not be good."

UXLZ

• Bay Watcher
  • God Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: April 27, 2015, 02:12:51 am »

"No wonder nobles  are so commonly despised... That man is abhorrent."

She goes and speaks to Mordecai, looking quite pleased with herself.

"I managed to use magic in that last battle! It was pretty hard at first but I got used to it more and more, I'm surprised I could use it effectively after such a short amount of time though. It might have been the heat of battle that helped me out, and the... Instincts. Thankfully I managed to remain in control this time."

Ahhh~ She looked into your eyes,
And saw what laid beneath,
Don't try to save yourself,
The circle is complete.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: April 27, 2015, 05:24:31 am »

Kristii grinned and giggled at Charles.
:"Haha... actually, that one was only three years ago! One of my last big wanderings, if I remember. I'm so wet because, heh, when he pointed that crossbow at me, I was outta there! Aaaaand I jumped into the river."

:"Probably staying wet though... don't really have many extra clothes. ...or... any, really."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: April 27, 2015, 07:32:06 am »

Tirena had slowly riden Caroline's ass all the way to the village, and finally arrived enough to catch the last few sentences.

"I hope I'm not despised, Woofles. Hey, boss, got a question for you, if I may."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: April 27, 2015, 07:37:53 am »

Enjald stood nearby, listening to the talk of the noblemen, which seemed to him as normal noblemen posturing, teeth baring and barking.

Enjald thought that if the incoming horseman would be switched with one of Enjald's uncles' dogs, there would be no difference, really.

After the entourage was gone and the white-haired man was alone, Enjald picked his nose, then coughed into his fist and looked up at lord protector and owner of this little valley, apparently.

"So, uh, Mister Lord Carlos, can I have some food or maybe a bed? I'm hungry, and tired, and being caught in combat first day in the morning is not something I like to do on empty stomach. Not that I am complaining. But hey, bandits, kinda my kind of job to help get rid of them." Enjald thought for a moment.

"Oh, and, I'm Enjald. Pleasure to meet you, Sir Carlos." Having no knowledge in lordish etiquette, Enjald tried his hardest to be polite and respectful.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: April 27, 2015, 08:02:55 am »

:"His name's Charlie-- er, Charles."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: April 27, 2015, 08:06:06 am »

"Yes I just said Carlos."
SigFlags!
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: April 27, 2015, 08:49:07 am »

"We have someone who's blind and now someone who's deaf. Now we just need someone with no nose and we can complete the set."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: April 27, 2015, 11:58:51 am »

"War? A chance of ascension if nothing else." Dalaach said as he appeared as if on cue.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: April 27, 2015, 12:44:36 pm »

"No wonder nobles  are so commonly despised... That man is abhorrent."

She goes and speaks to Mordecai, looking quite pleased with herself.

"I managed to use magic in that last battle! It was pretty hard at first but I got used to it more and more, I'm surprised I could use it effectively after such a short amount of time though. It might have been the heat of battle that helped me out, and the... Instincts. Thankfully I managed to remain in control this time."

: "That was well done - both using magic and keeping control of yourself. You're making remarkably quick progress...probably because the stress of fighting is forcing you to become stronger."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: April 27, 2015, 02:39:20 pm »

"What? I'm not deaf, thank you very much!" He then looked at the two pale, red-eyed individuals.

"Also, are these vampires? Shouldn't we get the world rid of them in the name of wellbeing of the people, huh?"
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 02:45:18 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: April 27, 2015, 03:08:23 pm »

"Nah, that's Mordecakes. If he was going to drink the blood of virgins while cackling evilly he probably would have by now. And I'd be sad if you killed him. Someone has to read me books." She stuck her tongue out playfully at Mordecai, to show she was teasing and not just massively self-absorbed. "And Lilie seems pretty new to the sinister walking dead business, so I'm not sure she's been attacking the smallfolk. So maybe hold off on killing them."
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 67