Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: The Tale of the Game. A game of court intrigue, feuds and wars. Infinite spots.  (Read 8358 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile

PTW. Sign-up when I get a Computer that likes Deviantart. This computer freezes with that.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Elias Pig

Elias' horse galloped down towards to his army. Soon he arrived to a sight of men engaging in furious combat.
"Lord Guillem!" Elias cried out as he just reached the head of the army. "The villages are empty. Every one of the Baron's men must be here."
The blonde hair man sat atop of his horse, staring at the chaotic melee as he awaited orders from the Duke.
Max avatar size is 80x80

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

Oz Berren:
"Just what I needed to start my day, may the gods watch this battle and give us honor."
Stick close to our leader Lord Guillem, protect the man with my own life if need be.
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

((Since i'm assuming that like in real life medieval times homosexuality is not very popular in this world i'm going to say suspected. Yes I will be able to reproduce since I don't have to be attracted to someone to... produce a heir as even homosexuals had the duty to continue their dynasty/bloodline in medieval times. Oh and by the way this is the best game idea ever.  :D))

(Wolfram Starker)

Stay near the Duke and look out for any approaching enemy soldiers.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 04:35:39 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How's combat going to work? Will we just type that we attack someone and you will post whether we hit them or not?
Max avatar size is 80x80

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How's combat going to work? Will we just type that we attack someone and you will post whether we hit them or not?
I am also a tad interested. If you'd care to explain I would gladly read any amount of paragraphs to learn :Y
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Well, it will be mostly based on narration, in the form that once (or extremely rarely twice) per duel/battle I will roll a dice for luck on either side. Beyond that, usually the better equipped and better trained person wins.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile

Billy Rides and keeps an eye out for Weirdos of any kind while fingering his weapon handle threateningly.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

You see a giant melee going on, maybe you should react to that?
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Engage in VIGOROUS MELEE!!!! ((Boop Boop))

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Don't worry, this ain't dead. And yeah, as of now, new players will have to wait 'til we get back home. It won't be long.

Kassire:
 "Attackers! Harbor your strength, might, and courage! For the great Duke Guillem! The man of justice and power, the leader and the great among men! By word and pen we prevail, by steel and blade we conquer!"

Most of the retinue seems to listen closely to you, and after you're done speaking, they charge vigorously at the enemy. You yourself don't charge just yet, but the mad dash of your comrades has definitely stopped the advance of the ambushers.

Elias Pig:

Elias' horse galloped down towards to his army. Soon he arrived to a sight of men engaging in furious combat.
"Lord Guillem!" Elias cried out as he just reached the head of the army. "The villages are empty. Every one of the Baron's men must be here."
The blonde hair man sat atop of his horse, staring at the chaotic melee as he awaited orders from the Duke.

You see your liege lord hopelessly fighting off a noble warrior with a mace. Before you can somehow assist Duke Guillem, Oz Berren impales the assaulter from the back with a lance.

Oz Berren:
"Just what I needed to start my day, may the gods watch this battle and give us honor."
Stick close to our leader Lord Guillem, protect the man with my own life if need be.

A man on horseback jumps off right next to the Duke, and starts attacking him with a saber, forcing Guillem to start backing up. You grab a lance from your horse and stab the noble through the back with it. He dies almost immediately and you feel that you in a way recognize the dead man.

(Wolfram Starker)

Stay near the Duke and look out for any approaching enemy soldiers.

You block the advance of two peasants with large. butcher knives. They are clearly afraid of facing someone in armor.

Billy Rides and keeps an eye out for Weirdos of any kind while fingering his weapon handle threateningly.

You look threateningly at  the men trying to kill your allies and your liege. Yeah, that should help.

Engage in VIGOROUS MELEE!!!! ((Boop Boop))
((This ain't dead, you know. I am just sick a bit, and waited for a certain person (LK) to maybe change his action. To no avail.))

You charge into battle to help out Wolfram Straker, and the two butchers back off, and run off to join the battle with other recruits.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile

Enter the combat with a (preferably) ranged weapon at the back of our ranks
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Protect the Duke from any approaching enemies.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oz Berren
Attempt to help out as many recruits as possible, but keep close to the duke.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 09:42:41 pm by ZalkozDestbro »

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Elias Pig

Elias dismounts his horse and grabs his quarterstaff. He rushes forward towards the mass of men and then stikes at a foeman.
Max avatar size is 80x80
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6