Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: The Tale of the Game. A game of court intrigue, feuds and wars. Infinite spots.  (Read 8341 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

No! I shall breed the perfect race!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile

No! I shall breed the perfect race!
What of the mutants with 2 tails, 3 heads, scaly skin, horns and a unicorn horn?
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Is this sheet OK?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

SaberToothTiger, do we have to describe things like our inventory, clothes, immediate surroundings, the weather, or other stuff in our posts or will you take carry of all of that?
Max avatar size is 80x80

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Usually, the game will pass time in season units. So, you just say, scheme to murderize a guy, and you don't have to wait a RL year for that to take place, but in a few turns.

This way, with *small scale* time passage you don't have to worry about it. You can just say you have something, and if it is reasonably reasonable, you can have it.

Prophet, you sure you will be able to reproduce with the homosexual? And is it a known fact in the court, or just suspected?

And the turn will be done in the evening.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:12:45 am by SaberToothTiger »
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

ZalkozDestbro

• Bay Watcher
  • The lazy asshole, who chews pens on this forum.
    • View Profile

[[Sounds cool :Y Can't wait to see the shenanigans that goes on.]]
Yes, you are the perfect example. You possess all the powers of a pen! This man right here, is mightier then many swords.
Back to our regularly scheduled bullshit. Now with more paranoia and eldritch.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Prophet, you sure you will be able to reproduce with the homosexual? And is it a known fact in the court, or just suspected?
((Generally it was seen as homosexual rulers reproducing just because they gotta do it, as you know, having a heir was a big and important thing.))

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile

Maybe Duke Guillem is a childless man of fifty years because he's gay. Prophet's character could just seduce the Duke and become the heir to Duchy.
Max avatar size is 80x80

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Maybe Duke Guillem is a childless man of fifty years because he's gay. Prophet's character could just seduce the Duke and become the heir to Duchy.
Shh.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

RELIGION:
The religion of most of the peninsula (and the one you follow) is called
 Boonism:
It includes a pantheon of six gods,
Drekkr, the main god, the patron of the Earth,
Hernolda, the goddess of the sun, and the mother of Drekkr,
Mar, the ruler of the seas and storm,
Zig, a man who ascended into godhood by fulfilling the eight great tasks granted to him by Perun, a friend of humanity,
Perun, the god of lightning, war and rain,
Kowan, the god of sickness, curses death etc.

These gods are believed to grant Boons to believers for sacrifices and great, pious acts. These Boons are wishes the god is willing to grant in some way, shape or form, and it is not uncommon to believe that those that do not deserve to ask for, but wish to the gods nevertheless have three options that will happen to them:
A) The god ignores the guy,
B) He does something to punish the offender, like making him sick, killing his sons and the like,
C) Fulfilling the wish in a way that hurts the wisher severely. For example, a king ask Drekkr for a glorious rule even though he didn't accomplish nothing, Drekkr, being the mean being he is, makes the wisher a cruel tyrant with psychic problems, and makes him believe that he is a kind, charitable man.

The Heathenry of the Northwest Island:
Not much known, only that they worship a giant turtle living deep under the sea.

CULTURE:

The Coor/Corian:
The culture of the people living in or near Caerborg, a large castle on the coast. All starting players are presumably those.
The culture is a mix of the real life German, Slavic and French culture, with the leading influence being the Slavic one.

The Coor are traditional, ambitious people, with the stereotypical Coor being a well built and strong man, dark haired, drinking lots of alcohol, loving freedom yet loyal to his (Coor) liege.

Update proper in writing...

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Also, could you write the name of your character at the beginning of your action post?

"Would you rather a different song? Or perhaps I could create a small tune, or poetry of your strength, capability, justness, and law to divine rule."

"Oh, Kassire, friend, can you just create such a great of art right here? Right now? Please do!"
He looks authenthically excited to hear you make a song about him.

Then, suddenly, before you have a chance to improvise
Continuation in group post...

"Aye, my Lord," Elias replied "I'll look ahead."
Elias' steed sped up and took them away from the head of the army. Soon Elias began to scan the landscape for signs of human life.

You pick up the speed and ride ahead with Wilkins and look out to see anyone. After a brief few minutes, you realize this is really suspicious, as you don't think you saw a single man in those villages and groups you passed by. Women, the sick and old and the children? Everything was fine with them, but every able bodied man was gone...
The sudden strike of realization strikes you just as an extremely loud rustling sounds are heard all around you. You have to return to the Duke right now, to the main army and warn them. You turn around and force your horse to gallop. You hear loud shouting in front of you, with the rest of the army.

Name: Oswald "Oz" Berren
Appearance: A tall full bodied fellow. He has Auburn hair that is cut short on the sides. With a rugged jaw line, piercing sky blue eyes, and a mangled up nose that just didn't heal quite right. He looks as strong as any other man would be.
Traits: Loyal, Strong, Patient, Grumpy.
Genetics: Do not write nothing here.
Name of Dynasty: Berengling

You stay on the right of the Duke and serve as a shieldbearer for His Highness, in the unlikely event that the Duke needs for someone to save his behind, you are the last line of defence.

Name: Alexander Lorian Tricondas Desontes Solaris Resoman Raman.
Appearance: he is heavy-set with a large build. He is in shape and muscular. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes.
Traits: Wrathful, selfish, brave, honorable.
Name of Dynasty: House Raman.

You are at the head of the column, and your head is banging from Kassire's poetry, but are a bit relieved to hear he will maybe start singing something new and possibly glorious.

Name: Wolfram Starker.
Appearance: He is a tall and thin man. He seems rather frail and weak. He has blonde hair and green eyes. He has short hair and no facial hair.
Traits: Weak, scholar, mystic, homosexual, deceitful.
Name of Dynasty: Starker.

You are right in front of the Duke and you honestly took a liking to the "Mazoor", so the last three hours were not as painful to you as to the other riders, and you honestly feel that you wouldn't mind learning some more about the mythical "Pragee" land.
Continued in group post

GROUP:
No matter where or who you are you soon hear loud noises and shouts in the deep forest around you. Before you can react you see an endless stream of men jumping down and from behing the trees and onto the main body of the army, the infantry. The infantry is walking around forty meters behind you.
The attackers are equipped with spears, knives, pikes, and rare sabres. Your allies are being slaughtered. What do you do?

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Attackers! Harbor your strength, might, and courage! For the great Duke Guillem! The man of justice and power, the leader and the great among men! By word and pen we prevail, by steel and blade we conquer!"

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile

Kassire, just to clarify, you are one of the defenders right now.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes, I'm inciting courage. Unless I'm skilled an armed with a crossbow or the like, I'll stick by the Duke

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile

((I'll throw my hat in the ring, but methinks you have enough dynasty starters. My own idea works better as a courtier anyways, so I'll throw my hat in as one of those. I don't mind being assigned to any Dynasty.))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6