Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: A peculiar lab: 40% chance of survival and dropping.  (Read 29548 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A peculiar lab.
« Reply #165 on: February 17, 2015, 11:45:09 pm »

Run to somewhere that doesn't have angry bulls!

((Sorry for being late.))
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2015, 08:38:03 am »

((Hey piecewise... do we have a spare reaction chamber at all?

Im considering something... unorthodox.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2015, 09:12:37 am »

Is it an angry bull deathmatch? Because that should totally be a thing.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2015, 02:14:25 pm »

Retire from the Lab to a life of luxury.

((RL is taking too much time lately))

HEY, WHOEVER WAS UP NEXT, YOU'RE IN!

Go to medical and bandage my hand, also kick toaster out so he doesnt break the place.

Hopefully my big bull isnt blocking the doorway murdering someone.

If i do manage to get to medical and get my hand bandaged then:

Grab some latex gloves and a surgery suit.
Head to supply and grab another set of bullmaking tanks and a few buckets.

You run very quickly to medical, out pacing the bull and getting in there before Toaster does his thing in the Main lab. Unfortunately, the bleeding effect is spreading up your arm. You're bleeding quite profusely now, your hand and forearm is leaking blood like a sieve. And the effect is continuing to spread up the arm.  Bandaging....probably won't do it.

And you want to use this where you are, alone in the medical room, right? Can you explain to me exactly how this is set up and where you're standing in relation to it? Is the printer sitting on the floor in front of you, are you holding it, pointed at or away from your face, etc.

Nah, I had moved the assembly back to the main lab.  I'd be facing the control panel that lets me turn the thing on.  It'd be placed on a convenient flat surface (table, workbench, whatever is available.)

Also, oh dear.
Ok so what this does is it prints another iron pickax, however this iron pickax, once it is finished being printed, immediately launches itself straight at you.

[1]
And embeds itself in your skull.

Welp.

Run to somewhere that doesn't have angry bulls!

((Sorry for being late.))

[2] Oh dear. Well, maybe you can manage to fight it off.
[1] Or not.

The bull gores the hell out of your leg and knocks you to the ground before stomping on you with iron hooves and blowing a concentrated beam of that red shit  all over you.

Whats left of your trampled body basically melts into a puddle of blood, bone and greasy fats.

The bull, now lacking a target, turns and starts trying to smash it's way into Tryrar's chamber.

We lost 60% of our scientists in one turn! Good job!
There are still 3 bulls around here! one is contained, another is docile enough but the third is free and angry.

There are a few open. I'd recommend you deal with more pressing problems though.

So who is in....

I think it was NAV, Sy, and Berius. You're all spawning in the main lab room.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: A peculiar lab: 40% chance of survival and dropping.
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2015, 02:31:09 pm »

Bloops.  Uh.  Don't forget to add your science to the Science Report!

!in
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2015, 04:55:10 pm »

Waitlist me plz.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 19, 2015, 05:06:01 pm »

Go to medical if there are no angry bulls there, purge whatever room the free angry bull is in with fire. (Push the red button). Do not let U_P touch me for any reason.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:24:50 pm by Beirus »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2015, 06:57:08 pm »

bar the door so noone can come in, block the emergency buttons if that fails.

Tourniquet my arm above the effect in two places with a 4 inch gap between them and wash and sterilise my hand where i touched the rust breath.

If the effect passes the first tourniquet then amputate my arm just below the second tourniquet before it can spread any further.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 01:13:15 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2015, 10:37:33 pm »

Gotta read through the thread and make notes and stuff. No more silly nonsense, it is time for serious scientific nonsense. I will action when done.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2015, 10:46:30 pm »

Quick, see if there's a set of buttons for the testing hallway, if so hit the red button!
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2015, 01:48:03 am »

Would everyone please stop trying to burn my pretty bulls to death just because they are hostile and have inexplicably gained an extremely dangerous breath attack, fire is just cruel.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2015, 10:59:01 am »

Yeah, the electrocution button is quicker.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2015, 11:01:35 am »

Fire is safer. Need to burn any breath residue left on anything. And then vacuum everything out of the room.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2015, 11:12:20 am »

Ssssh!  We need that waitlist to move!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14