Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

Author Topic: A peculiar lab: 40% chance of survival and dropping.  (Read 29562 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A peculiar lab.
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2015, 08:46:47 pm »

Move to a testing room,  Tank (2783988888) > Card (ZA9521)
I'm not finding any card with "ZA9521". Closest is ZA2431
Whoops. ZV9521
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 08:59:25 pm by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2015, 08:56:01 pm »

Tank [276456] -> Long Metal Box -> Printer [LT1634]

Cylinder [XKM&] --^   ^-- Hexagon

To confirm:  These were floppy flesh pancakes instead of floppy iron pancakes?

Try again, leaving the expended fuse out.
Iron, yeah. (Note to self, something other then straight number strings in the future)

And they should have been propelled across the room after being printed.

Interesting.

Try again as in the quote; the burnt out fuse is not replaced.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 12, 2015, 02:08:23 am »

reprint it without the cylinder or hexagon.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #153 on: February 14, 2015, 02:21:27 pm »

Move to a testing room,  Tank (2783988888) > Card (ZA9521)
I'm not finding any card with "ZA9521". Closest is ZA2431
Whoops. ZV9521
I'd love to do that but a small bull with iron horns has just ran into your testing chamber at unreasonably high speeds and is breathing a concentrated beam of red mist at you.

Iron, yeah. (Note to self, something other then straight number strings in the future)

And they should have been propelled across the room after being printed.

Interesting.

Try again as in the quote; the burnt out fuse is not replaced.
A single iron pickax that is propelled across the room.
reprint it without the cylinder or hexagon.
Without the hex it produces the same thing, a superfast fleshy bull with iron horns that breaths red mist, but this bull just sort of mills around.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 14, 2015, 02:43:49 pm »

"Nope."
Nopeclip out of the testing chanber and lock the door.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 14, 2015, 04:56:50 pm »

((Was the new bull supposed to be superfast? It had no modifiers active as far as im aware.))

turn the dial on the printer right 45°
Activate running skull hex.
Activate cylinder BZG@
Pull trigger.

Go pet docile bull, inspect his breath, is it rust or blood or an amalgamation of the two?

« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:38:05 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #156 on: February 14, 2015, 06:30:45 pm »

((Was the new bull supposed to be superfast? It had no modifiers active as far as im aware.))

Activate cylinder BZG@
Pull trigger.

Go pet docile bull, inspect his breath, is it rust or blood or an amalgamation of the two?

(When you said "Hex or Fuse" I read that as "without one or the other" ie, use the hex or use the fuse. If you meant "use neither" then no, it wouldn't be fast)

Also, inspect how? Just look at it or something more?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 14, 2015, 07:18:29 pm »

Activate cylinder BZG@
Pull trigger.

(When you said "Hex or Fuse" I read that as "without one or the other" ie, use the hex or use the fuse. If you meant "use neither" then no, it wouldn't be fast)

Also, inspect how? Just look at it or something more?
tear off a piece of my shirt and hold it in front of its face i guess. Then wipe it on the floor and see if it smears like blood or just causes discoloration like rust.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 15, 2015, 09:55:18 am »

"Interesting!"

Inspect hexagon.  Is it marked?  Inspect pickaxe.  Does it still want to move or is it good now?

[/quote]

Move back to the lab chamber.  Replace the hexagon with another (if you've posted a name list I haven't seen it) and try again.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #159 on: February 16, 2015, 02:47:07 pm »

"Nope."
Nopeclip out of the testing chanber and lock the door.
[3]
You dodge...some of the mist, but a good bit of it still hits you. You get outside and slam the door to the testing chamber shut, locking it for good measure. The exposed skin where the mist hit begins to bleed through the pores.

Activate cylinder BZG@
Pull trigger.

I'm gonna assume you're using the same setup.

It produces another bull, somewhat larger, which goes running off again, though not as quickly.

You hold the rag in front of the creature's breath. With your hand, I suspect.

Rubbing it on the floor produces no real smear, rather just a powdery reddish spot.

Oh and your hand is bleeding from the pores now.

"Interesting!"

Inspect hexagon.  Is it marked?  Inspect pickaxe.  Does it still want to move or is it good now?

Move back to the lab chamber.  Replace the hexagon with another (if you've posted a name list I haven't seen it) and try again.
[/quote]
The hex is "=>"

The pickax seems very docile now.

The new hex has a picture of a little flame running on cartoon legs.

And you want to use this where you are, alone in the medical room, right? Can you explain to me exactly how this is set up and where you're standing in relation to it? Is the printer sitting on the floor in front of you, are you holding it, pointed at or away from your face, etc.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 17, 2015, 05:56:07 am »

Go to medical and bandage my hand, also kick toaster out so he doesnt break the place.

Hopefully my big bull isnt blocking the doorway murdering someone.

If i do manage to get to medical and get my hand bandaged then:

Grab some latex gloves and a surgery suit.
Head to supply and grab another set of bullmaking tanks and a few buckets.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 08:38:52 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 17, 2015, 09:49:24 am »

And you want to use this where you are, alone in the medical room, right? Can you explain to me exactly how this is set up and where you're standing in relation to it? Is the printer sitting on the floor in front of you, are you holding it, pointed at or away from your face, etc.

Nah, I had moved the assembly back to the main lab.  I'd be facing the control panel that lets me turn the thing on.  It'd be placed on a convenient flat surface (table, workbench, whatever is available.)

Also, oh dear.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 17, 2015, 09:54:27 am »

Retire from the Lab to a life of luxury.

((RL is taking too much time lately))

I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #163 on: February 17, 2015, 08:27:10 pm »

Hey wolfkit, gonna need a response here. There's a new angry bull coming for you, after all

THANKS UNHOLY!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 17, 2015, 08:32:04 pm »

You are most welcome.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14