Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: A peculiar lab: 40% chance of survival and dropping.  (Read 29650 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A peculiar lab.
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2015, 12:14:12 am »

Moving to the testing chamber was a good idea :D

Edit:See if there is an identical set of panic buttons as in Medical, hit vent button on proper room to smother fire.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:22:21 am by tryrar »
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2015, 12:21:22 am »

Moving to the testing chamber was a good idea :D

Edit:See if there is an identical set of panic buttons as in Medical, hit vent button on proper room to smother fire
There is indeed a similar set of buttons. You press the one for vent and wait till the suction finishes. The good news is that it puts the fire out.

Bad news is that it kills Nav.  Toaster isn't very happy about it, but he's alive and no longer threatened by flame.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2015, 12:22:30 am »

So we need two new people. Or old ones if we don't get any other volunteers

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2015, 12:24:28 am »

Grab two more random tanks, and more importantly hoses with valves so I don't keep emptying tanks like I've been. Repeat previous testing procedure, but make sure to only run it for 2 seconds for each tank and card combo to keep the stuff in the tanks to last as long as possible.
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2015, 12:27:54 am »

That's the Perplexicon we know and love.

Note the gasoline tank number.  Mental note to self to make Tryrar drink some.

Pick a new tank and try it again; keep trying until I get something solid.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2015, 12:28:32 am »

That's the Perplexicon we know and love.

Note the gasoline tank number.  Mental note to self to make Tryrar drink some.

Pick a new tank and try it again; keep trying until I get something solid.

...might wanna do that in the testing chamber, that's what it's there for anyways!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2015, 12:29:17 am »

Fire's out!  Where's the sense of adventure?

Plus, Toaster is too lazy to walk back and forth to get more tanks.  Effort!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2015, 12:36:29 am »

Ah, cool. I died.
Put me back in whenever you feel like it.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2015, 12:41:23 am »

(So basically, at this point we can infer the Can is a 3d printer of sorts, and the Box with the card slots is the controller for it with the cards being where the information to be printed is stored. Call the Can the printer, the card box the CPM(central processing matrix) and the cards punch cards(they function like them, even if technically they aren't punch cards)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2015, 01:33:19 am »

((Umm... wow...))

Head into supply.

Replace soda can with a hockey puck.

Head to testing but Make sure to not be anywhere near someone testing stuff in an uncontained environment.

Pull trigger, then pull trigger with each button depressed in turn.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:45:46 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2015, 01:50:22 am »

(So basically, at this point we can infer the Can is a 3d printer of sorts, and the Box with the card slots is the controller for it with the cards being where the information to be printed is stored. Call the Can the printer, the card box the CPM(central processing matrix) and the cards punch cards(they function like them, even if technically they aren't punch cards)
((Also tge reaction chamber appears to be the obvious element combiner, however it appears to ejects back into the cans so if you want to keep 1 can pure remember to shut off its valve before pushing EJ.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2015, 02:12:34 am »

So we need two new people. Or old ones if we don't get any other volunteers
I'm game
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2015, 02:23:45 am »

((Also tge reaction chamber appears to be the obvious element combiner, however it appears to ejects back into the cans so if you want to keep 1 can pure remember to shut off its valve before pushing EJ.))

(We have a few empty cans now so we just need to use those if we wanna mix :P)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2015, 02:28:08 am »

((I wonder what happens if you use the reaction chamber to mix elements that should not be mixed. Potentially relevant question, how many reaction chambers are in the lab))
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2015, 02:40:13 am »

Not sure, but there may be more in the supply room.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14