Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City IC  (Read 8757 times)

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City IC
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2015, 07:00:15 pm »

Belle skipped happily over to her spot, engaging her Duel Disk with a broad smile.
Tsuyoku naritai.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2015, 03:38:17 pm »

Sol

Danny was already waiting there, slouching slighty and with a confident smile on his face as he studied Sol with his bright blue eyes. He was short, his hair was a bright orange and from his appearance it was pretty clear that he was still in his late teens. He activated his own duel disk in almost a mirror to Sol's.
"It's good to meet you." his smile widened slightly "You can take the first move."

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)

Marin

Sharon regarded Marin coolly as she entered the dueling spot, her face was blank and almost unreadable as she studied her opponent. One thing that Marin would probably find odd about her was her clothes, despite the sweltering heat she was still wrapped up quite warmly and what was really strange was that it didn't seem to effecting her. She pushed a hand through her light brown hair as she activated her duel disk.
”You go first” her voice was almost a command.

Nathan

Nathan's opponent wasn't there yet as he entered the court, if he looked around he would spot a tall young man swaggering his way towards the arena. A cocksure smile on his face as he finally entered the ring.
”So you're my opponent eh?” he said smugly ”Not that impressive are you. I guess you won't mind if I take the first turn” before Nathan could object he activated his duel disk and drew his opening hand. ”I set once monster face down and set down a spell card. Your move next if you're not to chicken to take it”

Jason

Jason would find his opponent already there waiting calmly for him, Kurogane was obviously muscular and held him self as if he knew how to fight. Despite this aggressive posturing though he smiled slightly as Jason took his spot opposite him.
”It is a pleasure to meet you.” Kurogane gave a short bow and then activated his duel disk. The man's purple eyes focused on his opponent and he brushed his black hair out of his eyes ”You take the first move.”

Belle

Belle's opponent arrived just after she did, she studied Belle for a moment and then her face broke out into a smile.
”You are a cute one aren't you” her green eyes sparkled as she looked over the young girl, obviously genuinely happy to see her there. For a moment it just looked like she would stay there smiling but then she activated her duel disk and her deck shuffled. ”I can't wait to see what kind of cards you're going to use, you can go first ok? I'll try and make this a lot of fun for you”

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2015, 05:03:02 pm »

Facedowns could be several different things.  This hand will serve me well, though. "I activate Diamond Core of Koa'ki Meiru to bring an Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru to my hand," Nathan said.
---
"I then normal summon Tour Guide, and use her ability to bring out my second tour guide."
---
"Using them both, I overlay summon M-X-Saber Invoker in attack position."
---
"By detaching one material, I use its ability to special summon Koa'ki Meiru Urnight."
---
"Whose special ability I then use by revealing an Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru to special summon Koa'ki Meiru Sandman in attack mode."
---
"Koa'ki Meiru Guardian, destroy the facedown.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 04:56:13 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2015, 06:45:29 pm »

"Alright! I hope you're able to make it fun!" She smiled and glanced at her hand - finally, she could duel!

"Hmm, well, I should do this first! Upstart Goblin, gain 1000, I draw!" She could start strong if she got one of her cute little Mewfeuilles here...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:47:18 pm by kingofferrets »
Tsuyoku naritai.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2015, 07:12:59 pm »

Nathan

((Going into tiger king is an illegal move, it needs 2 level 4 beast warriors to be summoned))

Belle

Vena smiled as her life points were increased, the new card that Belle drew was unluckily not Mewfeuille instead it was a Redox.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 07:49:15 pm by Kansa »

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2015, 07:18:14 pm »

Sol looks over his hand, then to Danny, grinning. "The stars are shining brightly for me today~" He sets all three of his trap and spells face down, and then summons Vega, chaining it into Un, then sending Deneb to the graveyard using Un's ability.

"Meet Vega and Un. Guys, say hello." The two monsters do so, Vega giving a polite curtsie, and Ul nodding to Danny. "My name's Sol, by the way. May luck bless us both." He grins, his hand now empty as he ends his turn, both monsters in attack position.

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2015, 08:01:08 pm »

"Hmm, okay. I'll summon my Anjelly and use her effect, sending her to Grave for her effect to bring out Hootcakes, and banish her to summon Messengelato. I'll use that to add Chateau to hand, and activate Madolche Chateau and Madolche Ticket, then set 2 backrow."

A flurry of holograms danced and rearranged themselves in front of her, until it resolved into a manor full of adorables nobles and desserts, with music filling the stadium around them. Messengelato danced a little jig, his bag stuffed full of letters, while Hootcakes waved its wings back and forth to the rhythm.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 10:45:41 pm by kingofferrets »
Tsuyoku naritai.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2015, 09:13:06 pm »

"Thank you. Best of luck to you." Jacob responds to his opponent as he draws his opening hand. "I'll summon The Six Samurai- Zanji, and set a face down. I end my turn." Jacob says, summoning Zanji and setting Shien's Scheme in the Trap Zone. The Six Samurai monster stares across the field at the opponent.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2015, 06:12:27 pm »

Nathan

A smile formed on Jack's face as the Koa'ki Meiru attacked attacked his face down, it flipped up to reveal the hologram of The Scrounging Goblin holding a pot up towards his opponent.
"Scrounging Goblin has 2000 defence points, that means you take 100 points of damage and that's not all. When Scrounging goblin inflicts battle damage to my opponent I can add one goblin card from my deck to my hand" his smug smile widened "Or you can give me a card from your hand."

Belle

Vena's smile widened as she watched the place around her change into a wonderland of sweets.
”This is wonderful, I can't imagine a better place for this battle.” She drew her card, ”First of all I summon TourGuide from the underworld in attack mode and then using her effect I summon Edge imp sabres from my deck in defence mode. With these two monsters I build the overlay network and xyz summon the glorious dragon of the ocean. Arise Number 17: Leviathan dragon” the hologram of the vicious dragon arose, the number 17 shining brightly on its horn.

Sol

”My name is Danny, I wish you luck too” his smile widened slightly as he drew his next card ”I summon the mighty dinosaur Jurrac Velo in attack mode” the small dinosaur roared as the hologram formed on the field ”Now, go Jurrac Velo stomp out Vega.”

Spoiler: cards (click to show/hide)

Jacob

Kurogane drew, his face almost unreadable as he drew the next card. Wasting no time he summoned a monster from his hand.
”I summon Karakuri Muso Mdl 818 Haipa in attack mode” the mechanical samurai came into life pointing it's spear directly it's fleshy counterpart. He wasted no time and immediately attacked ”Go Haipa, destroy this samurai with mechanical spear slash.”

Spoiler: cards (click to show/hide)

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2015, 06:37:34 pm »

Belle smiled - looked like her opponent knew a few good cards! She wasn't too worried about Leviathan Dragon for the moment, though, best to wait until something more important showed up...

"Nice dragon! I like the scissors you used to make him!"
Tsuyoku naritai.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2015, 07:13:47 pm »

Sol activates Sky bridge, a wild grin on his face. "I'll return Vega to the skies, and Altair will take her place! I then bring Deneb back to life, and add Vega back to my hand!"

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2015, 12:10:06 am »

Jacob chuckled, a smile spreading across his face as Zanji was destroyed and he took damage. "You've triggered my Trap card. I activate Shien's Scheme to Special Summon Six Samurai Yaichi and Kagemusha of the Six Samurai." He remarks, summoning his monsters.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2015, 10:45:58 am »

"Alright, then, three cards facedown, and it's your turn."  Three cards shimmered into existence on the field, one in the monster zone and two in her spell/trap zones. 

OOC: I assume Sharon has a 40 card deck and 5 cards in the hand. 

Spoiler: Marin's Deck: 35 cards (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:24:38 am by Culise »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2015, 10:49:52 am »

((Just a quick note Culise you don't draw on the first turn. Thank you for presenting your cards like that as well :), it will make it easier))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 10:57:23 am by Kansa »

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2015, 11:24:01 am »

OOC: Ah, did that change?  OK, I'll fix that right up.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9