Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City IC  (Read 8751 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City IC
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2015, 06:19:06 am »

Sol

Danny's face paled slightly as he realised he was probably going to lose, in a last ditch attempt to save his life-point he played his face down card. ”I activate forbidden lance, my Jurrac Guiba will lose 800 attack till the end of the turn but is also unaffected by spell or trap cards.” due to this though he lost 100 life points, he let out a sigh and signalled Sol to take his turn.
Spoiler: cards (click to show/hide)

Jacob

Bueri cleaved through the samurai as Kurogane ordered the attack, his smile widened slightly. As he ordered Nisamu to directly attack, the warrior did so and cleaved down a sizeable portion of Jacob's life points.
”I will end my turn here.”

Nathan

Nathan's shark drake destroyed the next Marauding goblin squad with ease, Jack growing ever more angry and frustrated as he did so.

Belle

Surprisingly Vena was still smiling as she drew her next card,
”Well done, now it's my turn. I summon Fluffal dog from my hand and use it to add Fluffal Rabbit from my deck”

Marin

((Ah ok))

”I send Pilgrim of The Ice barrier to the graveyard to draw one more card” she did so ”Now Strategist attack her face down card.”['color]

* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2015, 09:25:25 am »

Belle flipped her Bottomless. "I like your dog, too, but he's going to have to go down the Bottomless Trap Hole."
Tsuyoku naritai.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 20, 2015, 11:06:04 am »

Jacob flinched slightly as Nisamu attacked. He drew his card, hoping for something good. There was Shinai. Now he just needed Mizuho and he could turn this around. Still, it meant taking another turn of direct attacks. This was not going to be pleasant. "I end my turn."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 20, 2015, 12:09:13 pm »

Sol grins, looking at his drawn card. Useful, but the match was all but over. He looked to the three cards on his field, and they nodded to him grinning as their bodies began to put off more and more light, until they shot skyward, and a figure with a rapier and shield composed of light came down, hitting the ground so hard that all of the cards on the field were blasted back to their owner's hands!

"Danny, I'd like you to meet someone. SatellarKnight Triverr. His effect sends every card on the field back to their owner's hands." The knight salutes to Sol, then turns towards Danny, blade at the ready. "For my regular summon, I'll chain Vega into Altair, into Deneb, who will send Beetlegeuse to my hand." The three knights appeared with a flourish of light, nodding to Danny and to Triverr. One of the orbs of light disappears from Triverr, and destroys one of Danny's cards at random!

"Now, Knights, time to summon the champion!" Altair grins and grabs both Vega and Deneb by the hand before rocketing into the sky, where a blinding flash of light heralds the arrival of Number 86, Heroic Champion Ehongomiant! He lands heavily on the field, a wide grin on his face as he hefts his weapon.

"Now... Attack!" The two behemoths sprang forwards, weapons swinging towards Danny!

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 20, 2015, 12:33:21 pm »

"Not bad.  You've taken out Gulldo, but that just lets me pull out Gusto Egul in defense position."  The first bird vanishes from the field, but in the same instant, a new, smaller bird appears on the field to take its place, defiantly glaring at the Strategist in spite of its negligible size and power. 

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2015, 01:06:31 pm »

"I once more use Shark Drake's ability to have your goblin resummoned, then have Shark Drake attack it again."
---
"Now Koa'ki Meiru Guardian, attack him directly," Nathan said, making a slight gesture to have the Guardian stop its attack just short.  Having an attack land looked a tad too much like killing a person for his tastes.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2015, 03:44:00 am »

Sol

Danny cried out as the champion sliced him down, his life points finally dropping to 0. The announcer spoke out as Sol won the duel,
”In one of the first wins of the day, Sol is victorious against Danny” Danny groaned slightly and rose to his feet, he was still smiling surprisingly and walked up towards Sol.
”Well played”

Jacob

”I draw” he looked at his card ”Then I set one card face down” he pointed directly at his oppoents life points ”Burei, Nisamu combo attack his life points”. With nothing to stop the assault the attacks would go through, Kurogane with a smile on his face would end his turn.

With his life on the line however Jacob managed to draw the card that he needed

Nathan

Nathan's shark drake destroyed the marauding goblins yet again, Jack seemed to actually get angrier as the Guardian stopped just short of his life points.

Belle

The dog fell down the pit, she was still smiling though
”Just a minor set back, I activate Edge imp sabers effect. By sending one card from my hand to the top of my deck I can summon it from my graveyard”

Marin

Sharon nodded, seemingly unfazed by the new monster who had appeared before her,
”I end my turn”

« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 09:45:11 am by Kansa »

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 24, 2015, 06:50:50 am »

Belle giggled a little when Vena called it a "minor setback". "That's fine, go ahead."
Tsuyoku naritai.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 24, 2015, 10:35:32 am »

Marin set another two cards, one each in her trap and monster zones.  "I wonder if you can break my defense."

Spoiler: Cards (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Marin's Deck: 30 cards (click to show/hide)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 24, 2015, 01:57:58 pm »

As Danny passed Sol's two champions, they bowed slightly towards the man before vanishing up into the sky. Sol himself nodded and extended his hand to shake Danny's.

"I'm gonna be honest, I wasn't expecting to win! You're a good duelist man."

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 24, 2015, 03:07:35 pm »

Jacob smiles as he draws his card and reveals it to his opponent. "This duel isn't over yet. I activate the effect of Swiftstrike Armor to Special Summon Mizuho. But this samurai works best with his partner. I activate his effect to Special Summon Shinai. I activate his second effect by tributing Shinai to destroy Burei. Shinai's  sacrifice is not in vain, his effect allows me to add Yaichi back to my hand. I summon Yaichi and activate his effect to destroy your Set card." Jacob's field is a flurry of lights and activity as he acts. "I enter my Battle Phase. Mizuho, target Nisamu." Jacob says, waiting for Nisamu to switch to Defense Mode before continuing.  "Mizuho, destroy Nisamu." He hoped he would be able to deal with whatever his opponent replaced Nisamu with. Still, if he could draw Shogun Shien without losing either of his monsters, or maybe Grandmaster of the Six Samurai, it would be useful.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2015, 02:15:46 pm »

"I use Grandsoil the Elemental Lord to pay for Urnight's cost and discard Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru to pay for Guardian's."

'A tad risky, but I might wind up needing Iron Core for Nega-ton Core Panel...
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:23:23 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2015, 06:56:17 am »

Sol

Danny smiled slightly,
”Not really, I got knocked out in the first round”[/color[]

Jacob

”It's not over yet, with Nisamu's effect I summon Karakuri Watchdog mdl 313 Saizan in attack mode”

Nathan

Jack drew, the expression of anger still on his face,
”I activate my trap card Robbin' Goblin, then I summon the goblin black ops squad.” A squad of goblins in ninja clothing appeared on the field ”With their special effect they can attack you directly, go goblin black ops” the attack hit true, "Now due to robbin' goblin's effect you discard one card from your hand" the card sent was the speeder "Goblin black ops turns to defence position and I end my turn."

Belle

The smile on her face grew a bit manic as she played her next card,
”I activate the card, dark fusion. With this card I fuse together my edge imp sabres with my fluffal rabbit.” she raised her hands into the air ”Claws of the demon, fangs of the beast become one and reveal your new form. Fusion summon. The horrifying beast that shreds all in it's path. Frightfur Tiger.” her smile widened slightly as she looked down on the field, ”With rabbit's effect I return edge imp sabres to my hand and then frightfur tiger's effect activates, I can destroy cards up to the number of monsters I used in this fusion summon. I will destroy, Ticket and Chateau”

Marin

”I draw.” she looked at her card ”I set one card face down, and with strategist's effect I discard Dai Sojo of the Ice barrier to draw one card.”

« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 03:32:49 pm by Kansa »

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2015, 09:28:28 am »

Belle blinked at the choice of targets, then giggled. "Okay, but it won't help you!" The wonderland of sweets and sounds around them disappears, leaving the monsters standing on a plain field. Assuming no other monsters show up, she'll wait until Tiger attacks, then activating Book of Moon targeting him.

(Hopefully saying I'll do that in advance will make it take a step or two less!)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Tsuyoku naritai.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2015, 10:00:31 am »

Marin nods slightly, but does nothing to block the effect.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9