Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [7/7] - Back in Black  (Read 35867 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [8/8] - 'Ere we go!
« Reply #75 on: January 31, 2015, 06:45:05 pm »

There's a great scrambling and stomping of feet, moving laterally from the left side of the container to the right, then four muffled bangs like something landing on metal, also to the right.

Diego and Marn: roll Awareness (+20)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 07:51:29 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 31, 2015, 06:56:46 pm »

" Only one thing to do if something is attacking people on the ship sir. I'll handle this if you would rather not get involved. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 31, 2015, 07:25:24 pm »

77with a goal of... 33 (33-20(untrained)+20(challenge)? Thats... Please correct me if I goofed...five degrees of failure?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:04:40 pm by Aseaheru »
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 31, 2015, 07:55:01 pm »

"Oh, is there someone in here?"

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 31, 2015, 11:51:47 pm »

"Or possibly something..."
Amets steps back into the doorway, and looks around the edge of the frame down the outside of the container.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2015, 12:04:21 am »

"...ah. oh." Amalia leaned on the wall, and with one hand took out her psy focus, basically a golden Amulet of a Barrablancan design that represented the mind, and put her other hand to her head, focusing. "Maybe I can provide a little help in figuring out..."
Amalia goes for a Psyniscience check to see if anything is amiss, Warp-wise.
((I had already made a roll I can bring out if you want, but I've just realized that rolling this on my own initiative might not be the greatest idea, given the nature of the check.
It was a 76, anyway.))
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:06:11 am by Powder Miner »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2015, 02:36:15 am »

Awareness Roll: [17]
That's a success.

E: My Perception is 32. Challenge was +20, so the target was 52. That gives somewhat 3 degrees of success, right?

E2: Four degrees of success, see OOC thread for details by Harb.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 03:45:12 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2015, 07:39:32 am »

Amalia is unable to sense any psyker bullshit going on, though whether that's conclusive or not, she has no idea.

By a lucky coincidence, Diego is outside, near the right side of the container, and so he can see that there's a hole in that side, on the second floor level, and a similar hole in the left side of the container adjacent to it. The gap between 34-I and the adjacent container is too narrow to squeeze through, but Diego can see a man hop from one container to the other, then another one... Then Amets joins him just in time to see another one, and another.

Marn is inspecting his nails off to the left, and so sees nothing.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2015, 08:09:50 am »

Diego tries to track the movements of mysterious men holding his lasgun at ready position and yelling

- COMMISSAR! There is someone here! They made a hole in container and are moving fast!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:11:27 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2015, 08:14:53 am »

"Trooper Diego! Recommend moving to the end of the aisle and either preventing the unknown from leaving via damage to final container, or observing which container the unknown leaves by the door of and if possible injuring them to slow them!"

Amets heads back inside the container and attempts to reach the hole to pursue the unknown individual.
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2015, 08:31:30 am »

Start pursuit along the aisle
Sigs

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2015, 08:37:06 am »

Commissar Lázaro frowned. 'Some sort of abhuman, perhaps? They say whole tribes of savage mutants can be found in the depths of old ships...'

He shakes his head, but follows the Trooper's example and draws his pistol. 'Yes, best be prudent. Something that attacks servitors could also attack men. Keep that thing pointed down, now. We don't want to las some poor bastard who stumbles into us on accident.'

He turned towards the way they came. Calling for reinforcements would be hasty at this stage. They needed to investigate further. 'I imagine the servitor is following some kind of repeating path through these corridors. It could have been attacked in either direction. What do you think, Trooper? Shall we follow this thing bow-ward, or go prow-ward, towards the Tamerians?'
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2015, 10:13:05 am »

Half strangling a growl Tristan responded slowly.
" It should have reported the attack, if it had we should have heard so it must have been recent. Tracing back its path is the best choice. "
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2015, 11:27:54 am »

'I agree,' the Commissar said. He peered into the dim light of the maintenance corridors. He'd preferred to be under the open skies of the homeworld, but the enemies of civilization seemed to like such unpleasant places.

Head down the way the servitor came (prow-ward, I assume), and keep our eyes open.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2015, 12:12:50 pm »

"Stop in the name of the Imperium and the Commissariat!" the political officer spits at the escaping figure(s?) upon being warned of their existence. Such a bizarre event happening inside a ship full of guardsmen is not the kind of thing Bartolomeu is used to. "Pursue and subdue them! You are allowed to use deadly force if necessary! Call for assistance as well!" the Commissar roars before quickly checking for the box they were told to retrieve.

Check the container for the box we were ordered to retrieve and in case it's safe stand guard over it. In case it's missing or damaged in a way it seems its contents were extracted, give pursuit along with the rest of the team.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27