Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [7/7] - Back in Black  (Read 35881 times)

Harbingerjm

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTROPY INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [8/8] - 'Ere we go!
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2015, 10:57:50 pm »

"Amets, are you available? I need someone to check on a box before it is delivered to Captain Terrez. It would be a shame to leave paranoia out of the scenario in sight of recent events."
((Backwards compatability timezone offset post go!))
"I am available, Lieutenant-Commissar. Especially available for cargo inspection, given recent matters."
Amets swiftly re-assembles the laspistol set aside out of the way earlier, places it in its holster, and follows Bartolomeu, Unit 66 looming ominously at Amets' shoulder.

"Have any other cases or rumors of theft been noticed before during the trip?" he asks Amets on their way to the hangar.
"None that have come to my attention, but then, I am a rather low-ranking Tech-Priest attached to a Regiment known primarily for its honour; I would not imagine I would be the first to hear of such matters usually."
15:35   HugoLuman reads Harb his secret spaghetti recipe

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2015, 06:35:46 am »

((PTW. Can't wait till you guys hit planetfall!))
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2015, 06:51:55 am »

Head to the eastern service entrance with Gant when ready.
The service tunnels are dimly lit, and once you get some distance from the loo line, mostly deserted except for the occasional servitor. The tunnels extend parallel to the ship's length, in two opposite directions. In one direction, let's call it south or bow-ward, lie the areas of the ship restricted to Guard personnel (though a commissar is another matter, obviously). There ought to be locked doors and sentries there to prevent the footsloggers from getting in the gears.
In the north or prow-ward direction lies the Tamerian bay. As you contemplate it, a servitor ambles past you, moving bow-ward. The metal casing of it cranium is bent and deformed.

'Turn on your lamp-pack, Trooper,' Commissar Viverde said. He peered at the passing servitor - the wretched thing was possibly just poorly maintained, but he found himself wishing he'd brought along the tech-priest.

He stepped into the servitor's path, gesturing Gant to follow his lead. Either of them might be able to tell something about the damage.

Study the servitor's skull closer. Attempt to see what could've damaged its cranium and if it seems to be working normally.

Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2015, 07:25:50 am »

Check the direction it came from but stay within sight range. Fully draw my hellgun. Once im sure it's clear examine the servitor.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 07:42:06 am by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2015, 08:28:44 am »

Upon arriving at the hangar, Bartolomeu starts looking for storage container 34-I so he can retrieve the box. "Trooper Diego, search for trooper Marn at the squad's Chimera and bring him to me." the political officer orders the man, handing him the note with Captain's Terrez exact request.

Search for The Box.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2015, 09:00:51 am »

Upon arriving at the hangar, Bartolomeu starts looking for storage container 34-I so he can retrieve the box. "Trooper Diego, search for trooper Marn at the squad's Chimera and bring him to me." the political officer orders the man, handing him the note with Captain's Terrez exact request.

- Yessir, - Diego salutes and leaves at a moderate pace towards rows of Chimera transports, looking for the one that belongs to 5th platoon. As he finds one, he climbs on it and then bangs the closed hatch with the butt of his lasgun:
- MARN! ARE YOU THERE?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2015, 11:49:46 am »

"Hell... You dont have to bang so hard. There isint much soundproofing on this thing. Wada you want anyways? If its the stormy, you can tell him to-"
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2015, 12:27:08 pm »

- Sorry. Commissar is in hangar right now and he wants to see you. Come out, I'll wait for you here.

Diego seats on the edge of Chimera's roof allowing his legs to hang down. From there he observes the hangar: operators, servitors, lexmechanics rushing among the warmachines arranged in rows and columns. It's somewhat mesmerizing.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2015, 01:39:57 pm »

"Frick, give me a moment. Ill be out in a moment."

A few moments later one of the hatches pops open, allowing the short redhead to emerge, wearing part of the uniform, and totally covered in oil and grease.
"Thanks for the warning. You see Poise anywhere? She went off to get our 'rats earlier."
Highly Opinionated Fool

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2015, 01:49:42 pm »

- Nope, haven't seen her. She must be standing in a line to get rations. Come on, let's go find commissar, - Diego jumps down from Chimera.
- He is about to look up this box from storage container, er... - Diego checks on the note commissar gave him earlier - 34-I. Let's go find that box and meet him there.

Find container mentioned above, meet commissar
Sigs

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2015, 01:54:39 pm »

"Right. And if anyone asks, I was testing systems for failures."
Off we go.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2015, 02:10:27 pm »

[while walking]

- Tested the hell out of that system and made her fail once or twice last night, eh? Good for you. But don't worry, I got it. If anyone asks, you were maintaining our transport's systems.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 02:13:13 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2015, 02:52:56 pm »

"If by 'her', you mean the chimera, yes. Poise isint like that. Also, dont let her hear you talk like that. She rather liked messing about with swords during training, and she crews the turret, so..."
Highly Opinionated Fool

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2015, 02:58:50 pm »

- Sorry. A misunderstanding of a sort occurred. I'll be sure to not make it furthermore. At least our Chimera is top notch by now. So what do you think there might be in a box if captain ordered it to be delivered by commissar and it takes four men to lift it? - slightly confused, Diego tries to change the topic of conversation
Sigs

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2015, 03:06:58 pm »

"Hopefully its some sorta toy for us to play with. Some sorta tank cannon for the chimera, some sorta missile launcher, possibly even some combat servitor to help us out. We are sorta support heavy."
Highly Opinionated Fool
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27