Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [7/7] - Back in Black  (Read 35779 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [8/8] - Vehicular and narrative shenanigans
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2015, 07:43:26 pm »

"Oh... Shit... Im going to get executed, arent I?"
Dodge around Tristian, stop in such a way as to allow the group easy entrance and cover from the sniper.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 13, 2015, 05:16:52 am »

Uttering a short prayer for the Emperor's favour, Emil finishes lining up the shot on the melta trooper and fires.
-Standard Attack (Stuff for ballistic test below.)
31 (BS) +10 (aim) +10 (Inspired) +10 (standard attack) + 10 (45 metres is less than half of 100m max) = 70
1d10+3 E
Ballistic Test For Shooting Guy With Melta: 1D100 = [42] = 42

4 degrees of success. Reverse digits for 24, hit him in the left arm.
Damage For M36 Lasgun: 1D10+3 = [10]+3 = 13

((Yeeeeeeeeeees... Do I need to roll critical?))

EDIT: I forgot if we need another initiative roll, so here's one anyway.
Possibly Unneeded Initiative Roll: 1D10+3 = [3]+3 = 6
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 09:03:18 am by Gamerlord »

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2015, 06:12:35 am »

Engage in close quaters with the guy who popped up, drawing my sword and making a wide swing if I still have action to do that.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 14, 2015, 02:32:28 am »

"It was a good try, trooper Loggin. Stay in cover and we will take you to the Medicae shortly." Bartolomeu doesn't even try to get Loggin to give it another shot since it's fairly obvious the Tamerians are having none of that, and Denos isn't dumb enough to force Loggin to actually fight his acquaintances. Despite the fact he has met the ratling during a rather grave breach of discipline, the little bugger has given him valuable information and showed himself smart enough to follow orders as well as not trying to escape after being drafted into the political officer's service. All in all, not too bad and certainly not as bad as a certain trooper.

His skin still flush with both passion and controlled anger, the Commissar continued to shout inspiring words at those in his company. He might not be too good a combatant compared to some of his peers, but at least his propaganda experience pays off in times like these. "May the God-Emperor judge their actions in person if they refuse to surrender. Engage them with your training, faith and fury! Believe in your duties and fulfill them as true soldiers of the mighty Imperium of Man, for I believe in your capacity to do so."
Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 14, 2015, 10:05:36 am »

Continue charging the nearest enemy to perform takedown.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 14, 2015, 10:54:06 am »

"They're not coming to us... well, we'll just have to shoot them down! As for me..."
Amalia not only pulls out her gun, but also raises her amulet-hand into the air, looking intently in the general direction of the Tamerian troopers, and muttering to herself...
Those near her found it marginally easier to shoot-- as if they knew the movements of their enemies a split-split-second before they actually moved.
Half Action: Fettered Prescience-- Psyniscience roll DC 52 (success), allies within 3 meters get +2 to WS or BS checks.
Half Action: Draw gun

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 20, 2015, 11:38:56 am »

The melta guy begins to get up, trying to staunch the flow of blood from the wound in his chest, when Tristan charges him at breakneck speed, grabbing him by the waist and attempting to suplex him into the ground, but his hands slip due to all the blood and the man succeeds in his efforts to get up.
This doesn't help him much, because as he tries to level the melta at the stormtrooper, Emil fires his lasgun. The bolt hits the man in the knuckles of his hand, then proceeds to travel along the length of it, chunks of tissue flying outward as blood evaporates. The poor sod emits a strangled shriek and falls to the floor, where he flails around for a few seconds before expiring.
The Chimera-rider fires at Diego again, hitting him square in the left kneepad. The only result is a coin-sized circular burn mark. Diego tries to retaliate by drawing his sword and running him through, but the sword is stuck in its scabbard. In the time it takes Diego to free it, his enemy is ready to attack again.
Marn guns the engine and reaches the commissars, bringing the Chimera around so its rear hatch faces them, its bulk interposed between them and the sniper, of whom there is nothing to be heard.
Poise decides that firing the autocannon at the man Diego is fighting is too dangerous, instead loosing a few shots in the direction the sniper was in. "Frak. I think he's decided to haul ass. Clever bastard."
Denos helps Loggin back into cover before continuing with his speech.
Amalia concentrates, then breathes out. Strange blurs of motion appear in her comrades' eyes, showing them the position of objects just a few seconds before they actually move.

Spoiler: Tac map (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 09:02:31 pm by Avis-Mergulus »
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 20, 2015, 12:07:07 pm »

Suddenly all the feelings but those engaged in combat abandon Diego, taking mundane worries and stresses along with them. He starts feeling his body like it was a machine: pain and burn of las shots become a numb reminder of damage, poking the edge of concentrated mind, but not interfering with his primary objective - kill and not be killed. Sword feels like a deadly extension of hand, its handle very familiar, every dent on it feels like a special port through which the palm connects him to the steel. Psychic presence of the witch can be felt, but it seems to be helpful this time. Commissars words come smoothly into his mind, enhancing his concentration on his objective.

Proceed with melee attacks silently.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 20, 2015, 06:47:40 pm »

Do nothing.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 20, 2015, 11:52:57 pm »

Lean back all nonchalant-like.

'Damn I'm awesome.'

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 21, 2015, 02:11:34 pm »

"Faith and Fury! Bring them to their knees!" After taking a breath and calming down, Bartolomeu starts staring daggers at Marn through the Chimera's armor plating before shouting a question to the trooper's comrade. "Current situation?"
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 27, 2015, 07:09:58 pm »

Amalia clutched her psy-focus in one hand, her concentration now too thick for the Commissar's words to really ring in her ears. She advanced towards the remaining struggle, gun in hand, but attempting to see far enough in the future to avoid getting shot in the process.
Half Action to move towards Diego's fight, remaining Half Action to Foreboding-dodge any shots.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 30, 2015, 12:51:29 pm »

Diego finally extracts the sword from its scabbard and charges the poor bastard, who fires off one panicked shot which misses by a significant margin. Diego makes a powerful upward swipe with his sword, catching him in the inner right thigh. There's a spurt of blood and the Tamerian reels back.
The priest and the stormtrooper simultaneously strike a badass pose while Amalia advances toward the scuffle.
Poise looks very ill at ease. "Erm...Sir. The sniper seems to be escaping. Permission to give chase? There's also another...thing, but it's less important right now."

Spoiler: Tac map(expanded) (click to show/hide)
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 30, 2015, 01:24:58 pm »

Bartholomew frowns powerfully before issuing the order. "You have permission to give chase, trooper Poise. I do not want them escaping this scene unharmed and unimpeded." He then continues with the usual inspiring spiel, though it has already lost some of its effectiveness. "Show your faith through actions! Victory is already ours, seize it!"
>Yes?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 30, 2015, 01:46:35 pm »

Lunge forward. Hack. Slash. Slash again. Thoughts flow clear like a mountain river. But Diego takes an effort to resolve the situation with words first.

- Surrender. Or be on your way to Golden Throne. [Intimidate]
Proceed with hacking and slashing in case of negative intimidation result.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 02:41:38 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 27