Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: It's a dead man's party [It's an SG for now]  (Read 7512 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: It's a dead man's party [It's an SG for now]
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2015, 03:26:35 pm »

They continue playing, each one taking a pause to bow.
They begin to walk circles around the set of tables you are sitting at as other patrons take seats for a moment.
You see the group you were with is all dancing together.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2015, 06:54:46 pm »

The girl you were talking with takes a seat next to you and begins to say a greeting but is cut off by loud trumpets and drums. The great hall doors swing open and two servants roll out a blue carpet with red trim and purple tasles on the sides.
Quincy walks out into the hall, the dancing and music ends. People stand mesmerized by their host's amazing entrance.

UnicodingUnicorn

• Bay Watcher
  • Competent at Incompetency.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 20, 2015, 09:30:45 pm »

Try to blend in. And pretend the meeting did not occur.
I do stuff, I guess

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2015, 04:57:25 pm »

You act as surprised as the rest as the host enters in his luxurious outfit. He speaks up, his voice is now booming and deep,"I'm sorry for my latency and it would seem as though I have missed a good part of dinner" He chuckles loudly and the crowd resounds laughter as he continues,"I've gathered some of the brightest, sly, and ruthless business leaders this region can offer and that is because I would like to learn of the local businesses and their families. I'll leave you to your dancing for now but feel free to speak to me or one of my servants about appointments with me or just to talk business. Have a nice party now." He finishes speaking with a wink, a wink directed toward you. You feel something slip into your pocket as a servant bumps into you and tumbles to the floor,"sorry sir, my mistake. I'm simply in a rush." He exclaims as he gathers his empty platter from the ground and heads for the kitchen. The woman sitting next to you speaks up,"Well, that was some entrance"

Terra162

• Bay Watcher
  • Slubberdegullon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2015, 12:39:51 am »

Agree with the woman and then excuse yourself. Head towards a secluded space to read the note.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 30, 2015, 05:14:25 pm »

((Wonder what happend to strawbarrel))

You nod then excuse yourself to the facilities. You walk off to the bathroom. You enter a porcelain paradise with gold trim on almost everything. You lock the door behind you and open the card.

The card is short and simple.
"There is an item I require from a man named Barnabus K. Thatcher. He has a dark wood cane with an amber bulb handle, in the amber is a reptilian skeleton. The cane has dark blue lines going down it and a flat brass tip riveted to the bottom of the cane. This man is smart and cunning, do whatever you need to get this cane. You may ask  Thomas for assistance"
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]