Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 8/∞ IC  (Read 8506 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 8/∞ IC
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2015, 04:48:42 pm »

"Ceres, is your brother and what ever making that noise related?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2015, 07:00:16 pm »

Luyfie squeaked and backed away from the stones.

"That glow can't be good..."
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2015, 10:57:24 pm »

"This really isn't good."

Averus draws his sword.

Averus inspects the contents of his bags.

((Missed me.))

[/i]Ixis:
You safely fly back to the camp, but you're extremely tired. You tell the people about the horrific things you've seen, but they don't seem to believe it, they are too afraid to go there or they simply don't care.

((What about me?? :P))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 11:13:21 pm by Pencil_Art »

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2015, 11:24:46 pm »

Folwin brandishes the knife he was sharpening.

"Well, that's certainly something to keep my mind occupied."
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2015, 12:40:16 am »

Ixis quickly makes her way to Fritreembis. Once she does, she collapses on the ground.

"Fritreembis....I need....something alive.... Bugs, mice, anything. Quickly!" she says in between breaths.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2015, 02:18:00 pm »

Microturn 2.6

Bjarg:

The encampment has been protected by the boulder, even though it seems like everything is able to walk straight in and out of the camp (+15 to any defensive combat roll made by an ally, +5 to any offensive combat roll). You set out to warn the others. Most of the people start to panic, and a lot of them grab their weapons.

Zazerth:
As you run back to the camp, you hear a booming voice. "Another hunter, here in these forests? How amusing. You seem to be able to take down powerful prey, but your hunting skills are no match to mine. There is only room for ONE hunter in my forest!". Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, a blast of energy strikes you. It hurts a lot, but it doesn't seem to wound you in any way. You continue running towards the camp. When you arrive, several people run towards you and warn you, for there is a powerful magical creature nearby. You check if you've still got everything you took, but the round stone seems to be nowhere. As you take a closer look, you can see that something burned through your vest, at the exact point where you put the stone. It seems to have blocked the blast of energy.

Taki:
"Yes! That's brother! I can feel he's so close! I've got to go to him!". Ceres suddenly starts running towards the edge of the camp. At the exact moment she crosses outer border of the camp, some kind of blinding green flash can be seen by everyone in the camp. After blinking several times, you can see Ceres, lying in her own pool of blood, which has colored the snow dark red. Her upper body is cleanly seperated from her abdomen, and a sea of blood is gushing out. She looks at you as she lets out her last breath.

Averus:
You search your belongings for your sword. As you search you encounter several things. The basic survival set given to you by the government of Oackholm is part of it, but you also see some of your personal belongings. A necklace adorned with several wooden figurines of some the holy forest wisps, the spirits that protect the southern forest, some lingonberry moonshine, several small whetstones, a little shovel and several handmade ivory dice. In the end, you manage to find your sword, which has a grip shaped like a snake, with emeralds for eyes. You've inherited the sword from your father, who in turn inherited it from your great-grandfather. It is rumored that the spirit of the Serpentine Wyrm housed in it, after your great-grandfather struck it down with this same sword.

Ixis:
Fritreembis takes a living mouse out of his pocket, which he had there for some reason. "Sure, what do you need it for?"

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2015, 02:31:25 pm »

Luyfie stays with the mage, lest he get hurt.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2015, 03:49:47 pm »

Finally having caught her breath Ixis responds, "We need to get out of here but I'm too tired to move. I need to kill something to get its strength so I can recover. I won't hurt the mouse if it's your pet - we're friends after all, but try to find me something else then. Even bugs are ok."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2015, 04:09:33 pm »

Stay. Rock Friend has protect Camp with magic now he tells (andres's character name)

((he means that his rock friend has protected the camp with a magical barrier))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2015, 05:12:49 pm »

(Well damn.)

I put a hand on the dying fey's head "...Just close your eyes and when you open them, you'll be in a better place." placing it back on my staff, I draw in breath and yell "I NEED A HEALER HERE YESTERDAY! AS FOR WHO EVER DID THIS-" I pause to draw in more air "I WILL FIND YOU AND TAKE MY POUND OF FLESH"

Look around, there too much blood not to of left a trail
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2015, 06:02:30 pm »

"So are we going to die now or what?"
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2015, 06:48:34 pm »

Stay. Rock Friend has protect Camp with magic now he tells (andres's character name)
((Ixis. I've included her name in many of my posts here.))
"Alright, but if it comes down to a fight I'd do a lot better if I weren't so tired out."
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 06:51:34 pm by Andres »

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2015, 10:52:42 pm »

"Whoa! What happened to your vest, Zarzeth?"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2015, 10:58:09 pm »

((Ixis. I've included her name in many of my posts here.))
"Alright, but if it comes down to a fight I'd do a lot better if I weren't so tired out."

((Sorry))
Rock friend give magic help

(The rock has given a magical combat bonus inside the camp)
((Is it ok that I translate the unintelligent speech?))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 09, 2015, 11:23:24 pm »

"Somethings going to happen. I can feel it." says Averus.

He looks around for anything out of the ordinary
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10