Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 8/∞ IC  (Read 8514 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 8/∞ IC
« Reply #90 on: February 01, 2015, 05:22:57 pm »

Zazerth, meanwhile, returns to the pit where he trapped the elk and to check if the orb is there. It seems highly unlikely to a hunter of his calibre that a perfectly shaped orb like that would be simply dug into the ground.

If the elk is trapped, bind it with rope and drag it back.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 01, 2015, 05:29:46 pm »

I still want my staff
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2015, 05:45:12 pm »

Ixis flies back to camp and warns everyone of what she found.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:25:10 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 01, 2015, 09:45:47 pm »

Ah, thank gods they're here. Grandma would be rolling over in her grave if I had lost them. She probably wouldn't be too happy about me becoming a thief and getting banished, but not enough to bother turning over, Folwin thought. Examining the blades, he could see they dulled a bit.

"Hey, does anyone have a whetstone?"
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 01, 2015, 09:54:17 pm »

"Aye. I do. Got to keep your blades in shape." says Averus, pointing at his sword

Averus digs out a whetting stone from his Sleipner's bags and gives it to Folwin.

"And no, I'm not still angry at you. All is forgiven, as we are now both free."

"That is some powerful magic. I wonder if I can talk to this creature the prints you describe belong to."

Averus inspects the contents of his bags. Also if there is to be a party sent to investigate the camp, he goes with them.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 10:59:28 pm by Pencil_Art »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 01, 2015, 10:11:33 pm »

"So they are harmless, then?"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 01, 2015, 10:55:35 pm »

"Thanks," Folwin says, taking the whetstone. "Although, you know, I value my freedom highly, I'm starting to wonder if it was worth being sent out here.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, it's nice not having to worry about the Ockholm city guards breathing down my neck, but now I can't even do anything they'd get mad at me for. I'm a burglar, not a pickpocket, and even if did steal something from someone, there's no way I could get away with it. Though I don't that will stop people from suspecting me if anything ever goes missing.

"And I'm not sure what I'll even do out here. I grew up in the city, know next to nothing about the outdoors, and my only major skills, burglary and escaping prison, are pretty much useless out here.

"But at least I'm free, eh?"
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 01, 2015, 11:26:30 pm »

"Well, I know a decent amount about the outdoors, owing to my previous experiences looking for new animals. I really love the wild, because of the variety of life that stirs in it's unknown depths."

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 01, 2015, 11:47:47 pm »

"Oh, yes, I suppose this all worked out swimmingly for you. Meanwhile, I've just remembered that, in addition to everything else, I've apparently made friends with a daemon. You don't think that will end badly for me, do you?"
Glory to Arstotzka!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 01, 2015, 11:50:01 pm »

"That is some powerful magic. I wonder if I can talk to this creature the prints you describe belong to."

Averus inspects the contents of his bags. Also if there is to be a party sent to investigate the camp, he goes with them.
((I'm playing it like this is the last thing I do this (possibly micro) turn if that matters at all.))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 01:46:07 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2015, 11:55:59 pm »

"All it was was 'friendship'. Whether or not it works out depends on how she took it." He pauses, then smiles. "I'm sure it'll be fine."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2015, 01:34:49 pm »

Microturn 2.5

Everyone:

The stones that are covered in the runes have started glowing dark green. Crackling now can be heard around the camp, as if something is circling around it.

Bjarg
You unleash some of your power into the rock who has spoken to you. For a moment, you feel connected to the forest, as if you are part of it. You can feel every breeze of wind and every falling snowflake. After several seconds, this sensation is over, and you feel normal again. The stone hovers in front of you, and it looks around. "What do you want me to do, Master? Warn the others? Create barriers around the camp, using the rune magic? Or something else?"

Zazerth:
You manage to find the rock again, and you take it with you, even though it seems completely normal. As you walk to your trap, you can clearly see that something has fallen in it, for the cover is broken. But whatever has fallen into the trap isn't an elk, and it clearly isn't alive anymore. There seems to be a bloody pile of intestines and shattered bones lying inside of the pit. There are strange, green runes in the rocks around it.

Taki:
You grab your staff.

Ixis:
You safely fly back to the camp, but you're extremely tired. You tell the people about the horrific things you've seen, but they don't seem to believe it, they are too afraid to go there or they simply don't care.

Luyfie:
"Oh no, they are definitely not harmless, if I've understood the myths, and if those are even true at all. They are just reasonable, so if you give him a good reason why he shouldn't kill you, he won't. In some stories they even riddle people to see if they are worthy to stay alive."

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2015, 02:29:53 pm »

"Yeah, and the fact that she wanted possession of my soul isn't ominous at all.

"But I suppose you're right; there's no use worrying about it right now. I just need something to take my mind off of things. If you need help with anything, just let me know."
Glory to Arstotzka!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2015, 04:46:29 pm »

Protect camp, form barrier. I go talk to others
Have boulder create barriers with rune magic and then Bjarg goes to warn the others
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2015, 04:47:45 pm »

"....this isn't right."
Run back to the camp. Quickly.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10