Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 8/∞ IC  (Read 8522 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 0/∞ IC
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2015, 03:55:00 pm »

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 05:02:53 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 0/∞ IC
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2015, 03:59:44 pm »

The first character is accepted :D

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 1/∞ IC
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2015, 04:11:37 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
I don't believe I've ever truly RPed a female character before... Let's see how thus goes.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2015, 04:13:13 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
I don't believe I've ever truly RPed a female character before... Let's see how thus goes.
Accepted too!
Playing a female character is not that hard, just menstruate everywhere and you'll be fine. :P

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2015, 04:17:09 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:19:52 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2015, 05:01:13 pm »

Playing a female character is not that hard, just menstruate everywhere and you'll be fine. :P
That joke is not in good taste. Just saying.

Spoiler: Ixis Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Is this ok? Do I need to make any changes to the fluff or the crunch or something?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 07:38:39 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 2/∞ IC
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2015, 05:03:48 pm »

I edited my stats to stand apart from IamanElfCollaborator character.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2015, 03:40:41 am »

So when will this game start?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 03:59:00 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ixis Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Is this ok? Do I need to make any changes to the fluff or the crunch or something?
Both have been accepted. I'll add them to the list this afternoon, together with the changes to Taki.

I'll start writing the turn once I'm done with school (which is in 5 hours).

Once I've posted the first turn, could we keep all OOC stuff in the OOC thread? Now it's just sitting there, all by itself :(

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 4/∞ IC
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 11:15:43 am »

Everyone:
When everyone had finally said goodbye to everyone they loved and finished saddling up their mounts, the iron bells sounded for the last time. The great gates of Oackholm were opened again, for the first time in a century. Behind those walls laid the great stone road, which was supposed to take them to the second wall of Oackholm, which was relatively small, and only existed to protect the surrounding farms from attacks by magical beasts and savage tribes. Just outside of the city stood two towering statues, one of Saint Varrgus, the Saint of protection, and the other one of Queen Edith the First, the first queen of the Northern Lands. As the company walked past the two statues, they could feel that they passed the barriers that were created by the mages of Oackholm, to protect the city from magic that was designed to be evil. These barriers had faltered multiple times, allowing creatures with evil intentions to enter and leave the city.

When the company had left Oackholm, the great gates closed again, and they knew there was no return. All of the other minor gates were heavily protected by the gray guard, and those who had left the city to join the exploration were shunned by the normal people, for they believed that they were cursed and brought bad luck.

As the band traveled further through the farmlands, they saw something that was only rumored about inside of the city. The grounds of the Northern Lands were unfertile and semi-frozen, so only several native tubers and turnip were able to be grown there. But the citizens of the Northern cities needed more than just some roots to survive. Therefore, some of the old farmer families had discovered ways to create Harvest Fays. These little humanoids, had the ability to change the temperature in a small area around their home to suit a specific kind of crop. Their whole life was devoted to caring for the plants of their masters. They usually lived in a fruit bearing tree of some sorts. They always looked feminine and most of them were not bigger than the arm of an adult human, although there were rumors of Harvest Fays the size of an adult orc, who were able to take care of entire forests in the middle of the winter. Only a few farmers knew how to get a Harvest Fay, and they refused to share their secrets with other farmers, so that they were the only ones able to grow the much needed exotic crops.

After several hours of traveling through the farmland, the company decided to take a break, to eat and drink something. The sun was still high in the sky, and one of the humans, a Male Geographer that knew a lot about the land surrounding Oackholm, had calculated that it only took two more hours of travel to reach the outer walls, if they continued to travel at the same pace as they had traveled the whole day.

Taki:
This day has been quite harsh for you, because your lower body makes it impossible to sit on a Sleipnir. But because of your agility, you were able to keep up with the rest of the people. As you sit down to drink some water from your waterskin, you hear a voice coming from the field of rye next to you. It sounds like a very desperate child, but something about the voice is odd. It seems as if there is a second voice present, as if a little mouse is whispering along with the voice.
"Miss? Miss! Please help me!"
It seems to be coming from a Harvest Fay that is walking towards you with a limp.

Kaya
Your familiar seems to be acting quite strange. It has been very hyper since you've left Oackholm. As you dismount your Sleipnir, your familiar lets out a high shriek and runs into the field of bloated tubers on the other side of the road. It stops in the middle of the field and starts frantically running in circles. It seems to want to draw your attention to something close to it.

Ixis:
Your muscles are quite sore after riding for several hours without taking a break, and you are grateful for the pause. Most of the others have tried to avoid you because of your looks and the bad reputation of daemons, but a young kobold has shown interest in you. As you sit down to consume some of the food that was given to you before you left Oackholm, he sits next to you.
"Hi, I'm Fritreembis! Who are you?"

Zazerth:
To your dissapointment, you have not yet seen any trails of big wildlife yet. You have spotted some trails of small Jackalopes and some other vermin, but nothing challenging has been spotted. Even though you haven't seen anything real yet, you are pretty sure that you will encounter something once you have passed the outer walls.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 12:00:27 pm »

I look toward the fey "Um, yes laborer? What is your issue?" I ask the being, letting my bleeding heart rule over my distrust.

talk

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 01:05:57 pm »

Hmm...?
Kaya looks at her familiar with interest, before promptly dismounting the horse and running to where her familiar is pointing at.
Whats this?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2015, 04:18:55 pm »

"Ixis - free daemon. If you're looking to make a contract, you can forget it. We don't do children."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2015, 05:26:49 pm »

Microturn 1.1

Taki:

As she comes closer to you, you can see that she is covered in scars. Most of them are old, but some of the wounds have clearly been inflicted within the last week.
"S-Some of the rye has frozen over again. Master has said that he would murder us if we failed again. M-Master hates us, for we are his only failure. P-Please take me with you! " The Fay sniffs.

Kaya:
After arriving at the location of your familiar, you notice something shiny that is partially buried. Your familiar seems to have noticed it from afar, while you barely noticed it.

Ixis:
"I'm not a kid! I'm already seven winters old, which makes me an adult from a kobold's perspective! But I don't want to make a contract, I just want to make a friend!"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2015, 05:41:35 pm »

"Fair enough. So why'd you join the caravan? Desire or punishment?"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10