Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

Author Topic: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 8/∞ IC  (Read 8504 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 4/∞ IC
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2015, 05:43:03 pm »

Zazerth merely looks around at his companions with disdain, itching to go for the hunt soon enough.

He simply starts sharpening one of his knives, a long, wide knife with a serrated edge, stained with red where it tasted blood, with a whetting blade.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2015, 06:07:11 pm »

"This trip is a death sentence anyway." I let out a sigh "Why not? Okay, less you wish to take your chances else where, welcome aboard. If anyone ask, you're Taki's."

If the fey agreed, ask her name
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2015, 12:38:54 am »

Thank you, Kabi. Now then, I suppose we should dig it up...
Kaya checks whether or not she has any digging implements, and then tests how hard the soil is.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2015, 04:04:48 am »

Microturn 1.2(expect a real turn within the next hour)

Taki:
"Thank you, Thank you miss! Our name is Ceres. We are our father's only failure, for the fusion failed. Therefore he hates us."

Kaya:
You do not have any digging implements on you, so you test the hardness of the ground with your bare hands. As you touch the frozen earth, the shiny thing shoots out of the ground and wraps itself around your left wrist. It seems to be a golden bracelet, encrusted with a gray-colored gemstone. The gray and white parts inside of the gem are moving, and there is a blue flash occasionally, as if there is a storm brewing inside of it. Your familiar looks very happy.

Ixis:
"I was forced to join the caravan, because I stole some bread from a rich man, to feed my little sisters. I didn't know he was a well-known noble... How did you get here? I've heard stories about daemon, but I've never seen one in real life."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2015, 04:27:11 am »

"Okay, I'm Taki, if you haven't worked it out yet. So I know for the future, what is you skill set? I guessing you'll probable be good at farming, at least when the weather doesn't have it out for you."

Start using some of my silk to make a small shirt to both cover up the fresher wounds and make the Fey a little less recognizable to her former owner if he come snooping around.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2015, 04:35:12 am »

"I volunteered. Going on this caravan should get me plenty of things to kill and maybe make some contracts. Speaking of killing things, I've gotta find a hunter to catch me some live animals. I can't really do much with a body as weak as mine on my own. If I get some, I'll share some of the meat with you if you want."

Find a hunter willing to catch live prey.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2015, 04:42:56 am »

Kaya looks at the bracelet with mild surprise.
What's this?
She looks at her familiar.
Is this one of those crowns of yours?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2015, 05:03:27 am »

Microturn 1.3

Everyone:

The other members of the caravan are eager to continue their journey, so that they can reach the outer walls before it becomes dark.

Taki:
"Thank you! These are the softest clothes I've ever felt!."
The fay continues hugging the clothes for several minutes before starting to wear them.
"The other fays learned us how to keep the temperatures higher, and how to care for plants. Our master has also learned us how to cook, but we are not very good at all of those things."

You suddenly wonder how you are going to take the Fay with you. The state has given you a Sleipnir too, but since you are unable to ride it, you've only used it to carry your goods. But rumor has it that all Fays, including harvest Fays, are able to communicate with animals, which results in the animals refusing to listen to anyone else exept for the fay.

Kaya
The familiar looks at you, seemingly confused. He starts shaking his head.

Ixis
You manage to find several former poachers, but none of them seem to have experience with catching live creatures. However, there is one mysterious lizardman sharpening his knives. Others have told you that he is a skilled trapper, and that his name is Zazerth. He might be willing to capture them.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2015, 05:08:00 am »

I approach Zazerth.

"You're Zazerth, correct? I heard that you're a pretty good trapper around these parts. I was wondering if you could catch me some live animals. You can do that, right?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2015, 05:10:32 am »

The lizardman stops sharpening his knives. He looks up at the newcomer, adjusting his eyepatch slightly.
"Tch. I've been dying to go on a hunt.

What animal, precisely, are we talking about?"

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2015, 05:16:40 am »

I look around "We seem to be setting off. On the Sleipnir with you, Ceres." I help the short being onto the beast. If the rumor is correct and the fey for some reason run off the horse, I can live of the land for a while. Beside, I'm dead anyway. A few days won't make a difference.

Prepare to leave

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2015, 05:17:04 am »

"Any and all, but bigger, more powerful ones are preferred. Maybe a bear, wolf, elk, or something of that nature? I'd be satisfied with squirrels, though, if that's all you can manage."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2015, 05:18:32 am »

Zazerth shifts his pouches slightly.
"Elk is all I can find in these blasted parts, so we'll go with those.

You good at sneaking around, daemon?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2015, 05:20:35 am »

"Not in this body, but I can fly which should make up for it."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2015, 05:21:31 am »

"Better you stay behind then, unless you can fly without being seen, too."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10