Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 8/∞ IC  (Read 8498 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG]Explorers of the eternal world 8/∞ IC
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2015, 05:29:20 am »

Microturn 2.7

Ixis:

"Oh no, I'm glad you said that before I gave Pip to you. He's my pet, and I reaaally love him! I've spotted a winterbee-hive a few hundred meters from the camp. Will that do? I'd be glad to guide you there!."

Taki:
As you look around to spot any trails, your eyes meet another pair. A great white lion jumps out of a brush in front of you, aiming to hit your upper body. (23+13+15=51) You easily dodge him, partially thanks to the runic magic in the encampment. The Lion is getting ready for another attack. His eyes start to glow dark green. "My prey thinks itself clever."

Everyone:
A Northern forest lion has appeared, and is currently fighting a female drider. You can all feel runic magic flow through you, which seems to encourage you to fight.

Luyfie:
"This is bad. This is terrible! It is as if a chain between him and something else has finally broken, after being weak for a long time. He is completely beyond reason!" "the elven sorceress exclaims. "I'm going to cast a spell now, so don't get scared! Ś̨͘͘y̶͜͝r͘͝ǫ̕͜͢v̸̨̢̡́i̵͡r͏́ ҉E̵͢͡x̵̀͏̢̕c͏̵͡҉ą͢͠ļ̸͠t́͢͜͠è̸͟͟͝m̡̛͡͞҉!̴̸̀̕"" she says to you, and while she says the last few words in an incomprehensible language, you can feel a powerful wave of energy come from her. The two martins that were sitting on her shoulders have turned into bolts of pure energy and are currently speeding towards the lion.

Averus
You spot a Northern Forest Lion, but you can feel that he's feeling strange. He radiates waves of hate, confusion, sadness and even some fear.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2015, 05:46:54 am »

"I need stamina. Give me yours. You'll be tired but then I can fight."

Ixis extends her left hand, palm up.

"Touch my palm."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2015, 08:05:40 am »

Die beast!
Attack the lion
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 11, 2015, 08:45:40 am »

"Well then, I think you are dumb if you can't recognize rage."

Spear strike(I know it a staff, I'm poking) the target neck

"Tell me, are you her brother or a spirit possession that body."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 11, 2015, 01:11:07 pm »

"This is probably a terrible idea, but..."

Folwin tries to teleport behind the lion and stab it in a vulnerable spot.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2015, 04:53:41 am »

Microturn 2.8

Ixis:

"Uhh.. Okay?". You have succesfully borrowed 5 strength and agility.

Bjarg:
(37+20+5). You charge at the lion. At the moment you hit him, you can feel several his ribs shattering under your weight. The force causes the lion to stumble into the direction of the drider

Taki:
(46+8+5). You jam the staff in the Lion's throat. Just as your staff makes contact with the lion, the lion stumbles forward because of colliding with the golem. The force causes his neck to get impaled on your staff.

Folwin:
(37+14+5). You blink behind the lion and stab him in his lower body, spilling his guts.

Everyone:
The elf mage's bird spirits enter the lions body through the wound in his neck."The spirits of this forest have forsaken me!" the lion roars as he succumbs to his wounds. The elven mage speeds towards the lion, and starts removing the Lion's nails and teeth. "These creatures are supposed to be magical, so take what you want, for it might save you one day. It'll be light in an hour, and I assume we leave[ At dawn, so get your last bit of sleep ehile you still can!"/color]

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 07:14:58 am by Lord_lemonpie »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2015, 05:38:52 am »

Just as Ixis is ready to fight and leaves the tent, she hears the elf mage's words, looks at the lion, looks at the people around the lion, and goes back to return Fritreembis' strength. She promptly collapses and falls asleep.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2015, 08:57:26 am »

((Golems don't sleep do they?))
Bjarg takes the lions head and ties it onto his shoulder as like a terrible attemp at a skull pauldron.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2015, 12:16:25 pm »

"Well, that worked out better than expected."

Folwin steps away from the lion body and goes back to sharpening his knives.

((Unless I'm very much mistaken, it appears you put Averus's name instead of Folwin's in the update.))
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 13, 2015, 06:56:34 pm »

Averus:
(37+14+5). You blink behind the lion and stab him in his lower body, spilling his guts.

((Wait, what? Since when could I teleport? :P))

"I am glad that that is over. I'd have liked to talk to it, but what is talking to one that would kill you? Good job everyone. I'll bet you have the rest of the group's gratitude."

Averus examines the corpse for anything useful.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 11:33:00 pm by Pencil_Art »

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2015, 10:41:18 pm »

Cut out a tuft of the lion's hair and keep it in a pouch.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2015, 08:26:03 am »

Turn 3

Everyone:

As the sun rose above the snowy mountaintops, the company left the encampment. Many of them had acquired new trophies which they proudly wore, even though only four people had participated in killing the beast. Several of the people were tired, but luckily enough they had their mounts to ride on.

When the sun is at its highest point you stop seeing the runes in the rocks, which indicates that you have left the Lion's territory. But several other strange things have been spotted, which were definitely created by sentient beings. The most common are skulls of wild beast impaled on wooden spears, but crude traps and remains of campsites have been discovered too. As far as you know, there are no civilized sentient beings east of Oackholm, so these must have been created by either a group of bandits or an undiscovered tribe or civilization. Just before you reach the tree line the sun sets again, and the caravan decides to stop traveling to eat, drink, sleep, and tell some stories around the campfire. An elderly human says he wants to go first, and starts telling the well known tale about the creation of the eternal world.

"As you all know this world was created by Bufus, the great toad of creation. He was born from Kaos, and decided to create order. At the moment Kaos gave birth to him, he created the centerworld, a land far from here. He created forests and plains, tundras and deserts, mountains and oceans, and the first races to finish his creation. He created elves to take care of the green forests. He created the humans to build cities on the lush plains. He created giants to defend the freezing tundras. He created Djinn to roam the scorching deserts. He created dwarves to mine the mountains. And he created merfolk to swim in the deep oceans.

He shaped the six Major gods: Aenea, Quinten, Silgir, Haji, Deron and Amphise, and gave them the power to create.

But he deemed the centerworld too small, and used his powerful magic to create the eternal world. But Haji, the treacherous god of the Djinn, used his magic to interrupt Bufus, resulting in both the death of Bufus and the semi-failure of the spell. Now, whenever someone from the discovered world looks at a location that has not yet been explored, they can see the world expanding. They can see how mountains are created, oceans are filled and the most wonderful thing: how life is created. As soon as a location gets explored, it becomes part of the discovered world, and creatures that were created in the process are able to discover parts of the world itself. But the undiscovered locations are dangerous, for they are filled with dangerous magic and hostile species."

Taki
The combination of running all day and barely sleeping last night has made you extremely tired. You almost collapse after setting up your tent. You think it would be wise to get some sleep.

Kaya
You have slept perfectly fine last night, even though a huge feline creature was slain not far from your tent. But once you woke up you could feel that the bracelet had scorched your arm. After setting up your tent you suddenly feel that there's something stuck between your arm and the bracelet, but you are unable to see what it is.

Ixis
You felt pretty tired after being awake for almost the whole night, but you have managed to get some more sleep while riding your Sleipnir. Just after you passed the last skull-on-a-pole, you felt an eerie feeling, which was over pretty fast.

Zazerth
You feel very tired after being awake the whole night. You think it's best to get some sleep. Today, you've discovered some tracks of some kind of hooved animal you have not yet seen before. They were heading east and they were quite big for a forest animal. You consider splitting with the caravan for the day tomorrow, so that you can track and even kill the creature. You can easily find the caravan later that evening, because they are not covering their tracks, and they are just going east.

Luyfie
You feel tired too. The elven mage has set up her tent next to yours, but she has not said any word to you yet. She seems to have been communicating with birds all day long, and she looks pretty tired as well.

Folwin
You feel tired, because you have not slept last night, and you have been unable to sleep on your Sleipnir. Your knives are extremely sharp though (+4 to anything that has to do with cutting and stabbing)

Averus
Last night, while inspecting the corpse of the lion, you managed to feel a little hard lump on the chest of the lion. You immediately cut it out and discovered it was a little rock. You've decided to take it with you. At the moment it became dark again this night, it started emanating a bright green light, and spreading a comfortable warmth through your body.

Bjarg
You have succesfully managed to create a skull pauldron, but the Lion's skull hasn't been properly cleaned and several people have complained about the terrible smell of rot it spreads.

Rob, Bob and Job
You have discovered a caravan joining your hunting territory, and they seem to have noticed several of the traps you have created. They seem to be heading to the east. They seem to be consisting of all kinds of different races, and they're being accompanied by a great, flying creatures which seems to be carrying a lot of their possessions.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2015, 08:32:29 am »

If there is a stream nearby, Bjarg asks someone to help clean the rotting flesh off the lion skull.
He also tells everyone sorry for the smell

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2015, 09:19:14 am »

We will keep watch of these... Weird creatures. Contemplate on possibility of edibility
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2015, 09:22:23 am »

Zazerth volunteers to clean the rotting flesh, on the condition that he keeps the skull as a souvenir.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10