Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Game Over - Town Victory  (Read 18619 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Day 1 - The Party Gets Started [5/5]
« Reply #150 on: February 05, 2015, 06:50:37 pm »

I might as well leave my current reads here, given that I'm probably going to get hammered.  :(

DS: Fairly inactive; I thought he was scum at first, but I have a town read on him by now.
OSG: Scummy, especially because his arguments make no sense. My pick for the vengekill.
hector: Town - hasn't done much but his posts were good.
scap: Scummy. He's new, but he has been acting scummy. He tried to get DS lynched for no reason. Not my first vengekill pick because some of his play can be attributed to being new, but definitely my second one.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 05, 2015, 06:54:22 pm »

I am willing to take the vengekill if i was wrong. If my reads were wrong, I deserve it anyways.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 05, 2015, 07:14:37 pm »

I am willing to take the vengekill if i was wrong. If my reads were wrong, I deserve it anyways.

Unfortunately, this doesn't make me think you are any more town-aligned. I'm still vengekilling you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 05, 2015, 07:16:02 pm »

Unfortunately, this doesn't make me think you are any more town-aligned. I'm still vengekilling you.

Unless you're mafia. Which you, like, so totally are.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2015, 07:24:52 pm »

that's what i'm saying. If I was wrong this whole time, by all means, vengekill me. I would deserve it. I am not afraid because I am sure you are scum.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 05, 2015, 07:30:56 pm »

Alright, hammer time: TheDarkStar
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 05, 2015, 07:50:36 pm »

Alright, hammer time: TheDarkStar

The OP says that I should post my role, so I might as well include the flavortext with it.

A decision is reached. "TheDarkStar has lost." Immediately, TheDarkStar's head appears to explode. Hopefully it was faked...

His role appears on a screen: "TheDarkStar was a Mafioso!"

As requested, the role PM:

You are the mafioso.

"Tune in tomorrow for the next round of 'Revenge'!"

Do we wait for Jack to sanction the start of Day 2?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2015, 07:55:33 pm »

plot twist.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Day 2 - Nobody Saw That Coming. Absolutely Nobody. [4/5]
« Reply #158 on: February 05, 2015, 08:12:44 pm »

Day 2
A decision is reached. "TheDarkStar has lost." Immediately, TheDarkStar's head appears to explode. Hopefully it was faked...

His role appears on a screen: "TheDarkStar was a Mafioso!"

The audience applauds wildly for about a minute.  As they calm, the host starts speaking.  "And now, phase two!  All town has to do is find the godfather!  Can they do it?  We'll see...after this commercial break!"

A few minutes of commercials are shown (who even needs a way to store knives in their fridge drawers without risk?), and then the game returns.

Votecount:
*origamiscienceguy - (0)
*hector13 - (0)
*Deathsword - (0)
*scapheap - (0)
Not voting: origamiscienceguy, hector13, Deathsword, & scapheap

Do we wait for Jack to sanction the start of Day 2?
No, but I'm already here, so it doesn't matter much.  Also, damn it, that was my incredibly obvious twist!  Mine!
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Day 2 - Nobody Saw That Coming. Absolutely Nobody. [4/5]
« Reply #159 on: February 05, 2015, 09:43:27 pm »

Scapheap, You were the only one not voting for TheDarkStar.

now that you know that TheDarkStar was scum, how does that change your theories.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Day 2 - Nobody Saw That Coming. Absolutely Nobody. [4/5]
« Reply #160 on: February 05, 2015, 10:04:46 pm »

EBWOP: Bah.

Ok, now I'll be quiet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2015, 03:07:02 am »

now that you know that TheDarkStar was scum, how does that change your theories.

If you turn out to be the godfather, Origami, I will be most upset.

You seemed to think that Deathsword was the other mafia, why the change of heart now?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2015, 05:36:10 am »

The Dark star was clearly scum, to the point that he would almost surely be the goon so I went for who I believe to be the godfather.

Since nearly all my theories were TDS was scum, the only thing that changes is that hector and you being mafia can't be true so...

Most believable
Deathsword is godfather
You are godfather
Hector is godfather
Least believable

So then...
Deathsword: How do you feel about the lynching? Who do you believe is godfather?
hector: How do you feel about be the least suspected(as far as I can tell)?
OSG: Who do you think is more scum? Me or DS? Do you need store knives in their fridge drawers without risk?(Note: think of better question.)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2015, 05:42:31 am »

Hector is godfather
Least believable

hector: How do you feel about be the least suspected(as far as I can tell)?

Hey fuck you man I could be godfather if I wanted

I jest.

I would say that you may be saying this because I suspect you are the other member of the mafia, and haven't done much scumhunting because of this (and partly inexperience, but mostly scum)

I don't think Origami is godfather, because in a game like thus bussing (mafia voting mafia) doesn't seem like a good thing to do... but I can't rule it out. DarkStar voted for him, maybe to draw attention away from the fact he's godfather.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2015, 08:43:23 am »

If you turn out to be the godfather, Origami, I will be most upset.

You seemed to think that Deathsword was the other mafia, why the change of heart now?
Deathsword voted for TheDarkStar. This makes him seem alot less scummy, but It doesn't mean he's completely innocent.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13