Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Game Over - Town Victory  (Read 18630 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Vengeful Mafia 9.5: Day 1 - The Party Gets Started [5/5]
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2015, 10:14:04 pm »

In what way is it WIFOM. From what I understand, wifom is trying to guess what action the mafia would take whil they do the same to you. I don't see any WIFOM in that theory.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2015, 10:23:05 pm »

In what way is it WIFOM. From what I understand, wifom is trying to guess what action the mafia would take whil they do the same to you. I don't see any WIFOM in that theory.

You say that DS is being too scummy for it to be bad play and so it must be good play. You're trying to guess what DS would do to make you think a certain way but forgetting that he could be making you think that he is making you think a certain way. You can extend that even further to infinity if you want, but there isn't a resolution (except a roleflip, of course).
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2015, 10:26:19 pm »

If Deathsword is VT, why would he be purposefully acting scummy? I've played with him and he is much more competent for it to be bad play.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2015, 09:56:27 am »

God a lot happen. Sorry if I miss any question toward me.

scapheaps:
What leads you to suspect the people that you do? Who is the most scummy to you? Why aren't you scumhunting more? When you explained the theories you had, why did you suggest those specific scumteams?
Deathsword because he jumped on my FoS or 'gut' and over did it(as far as I can tell. It just might be the expect amount for scumhunting) for me and you are clearly acting scumming, but it more likely that you are simply the goon and we can simply lynch you if the lynched revenge kills the other mafia(and if he or she revenge kill you, we lynch...well I'll either be dead or OCG or hector will be too convinced that I'm the mafia for me to convince otherwise unless I'm reading them wrong.) or the lynch is the goon in which case that is a terrible course of action.

And if you are not scum, I will clap for OSG, hector or both for something, I don't know what yet.

And didn't I answer that already?

And it made sense in my head for what I saw. Aside from the OSG and hector combo, that was just spitballing.

And I can't find any more questions.

And this day been dragging on so I'll put Deathsword in.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 09:58:47 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2015, 10:01:47 am »

Scapheap, if you want the day to end, you have to convince us to vote deathsword. Why do you think it is more likely that deathsword is godfather then TheDarkStar?

As I've said, Deathsword had been acting way to conspicuously scummy to be the godfather in my opinion.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2015, 02:58:18 pm »

Scapheap. There is no editing allowed in a mafia game. Stop editing your posts or you could be modkilled.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2015, 05:10:23 pm »

Scapheap: if you messed up on something in your post and want to note a change, make a new post where you quote what you said but fix it and include EBWOP (Edit by way of post) to tell people who you posted twice.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2015, 05:22:00 pm »

scapheap: No editing.  TDS's advice is good.

Votecount:
*origamiscienceguy - TheDarkStar (1)
*TheDarkStar - origamiscienceguy, hector13 (2)
*hector13 - (0)
*Deathsword - scapheap (1)
*scapheap - Deathsword (1)
Not voting:

Day ends on hammer only.  3 votes to hammer.

Deathsword has been prodded.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2015, 06:23:02 pm »

I swear I had posted in the last 24 hours. My apologies.

God a lot happen. Sorry if I miss any question toward me.
How about that wall of text I did? You ever going to address that?

scapheaps:
What leads you to suspect the people that you do? Who is the most scummy to you? Why aren't you scumhunting more? When you explained the theories you had, why did you suggest those specific scumteams?
Deathsword because he jumped on my FoS or 'gut' and over did it(as far as I can tell. It just might be the expect amount for scumhunting) for me and you are clearly acting scumming, but it more likely that you are simply the goon and we can simply lynch you if the lynched revenge kills the other mafia(and if he or she revenge kill you, we lynch...well I'll either be dead or OCG or hector will be too convinced that I'm the mafia for me to convince otherwise unless I'm reading them wrong.) or the lynch is the goon in which case that is a terrible course of action.
There is no overdoing scumhunting.

And this day been dragging on so I'll put Deathsword in.
So wait, you don't even care about scumhunting anymore and just want the day to end? If that is the case, why not hammer TDS? Are you scared that people will turn on you for that?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2015, 10:52:53 am »

TDS, why are you so quick to leap to scapheap's defense? When I voted him, you immediately threw a vote my way. Then, when OSG pressured you, you quickly reaction-voted him. Perhaps, with my wall of text dispelling any possible reasons your vote on me might've had, you went for whomever first showed aggression towards you?

Furthermore, you have yet to answer my question to you.

Everyone else: Should I do the hammer? Does anyone want to question anyone else today before the lynch goes through?
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2015, 01:59:49 pm »

I'm comfortable leaving my vote where it is.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2015, 02:57:00 pm »

Same here, I am leaving my vote on TDS.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2015, 03:18:14 pm »

I should probably say that if you're not comfortable with voting DarkStar, build a case on someone else, and we'll go from there.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2015, 03:40:37 pm »

My main case is on scapheap. However, it would seem that you (OSG and hector) do not agree. I'll hammer in about 4 hours if no reasons to do otherwise appear.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2015, 03:42:41 pm »

The thing about that is Origami and I are split on who we think the other scum is. I think it's scapheap, he thinks it's you.

We both agree the DarkStar is the godfather though, which is an instant win for us if we're right.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13