Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Magical School (SG)  (Read 12157 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
Re: Magical School (SG)
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2015, 05:28:43 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You decide to start up a basicas shield just like your father showed you when he first trained you at 6. The idea is that if someone threw rocks at you for being accused of being a  "witch" to the less tolerant people of the world. You've never used it in any other circumstances because of your mother never let you leave the village unattended but today this plinky shield might see action.

((7/10 on the D10))

Your rusty on your sheild since you ddin't practice setting up sheilds like this after about 10 but you get it done. An after feeling ready you move towards the door and just as you are about to open the door you hear a loud bang. The door flies open almost catching you in its kiniestitic glory and on the other side are two grey hooded girls one with her foot out.

"Wow you take an eternity Fal!" says the angry door kicker which you note as being quite annoying. You refraim from saying anything to the girl simply because you do not know her and wish not to antagonize anyone.

"Who are you?" you say a tad bit scared.

"I am Tia Capet and this is my sister Lia. I heard your father is teacher in this school like my dad and I wanted to meet you.". You are taken back by the awkward answer but feel a hint of genuine in her smile.

"See the problem is that I keep hearing what happend between you and your roomate was no accident and I was wondering if you'd like to play up some revenge?

Me and Ariel have a bit of history also what with us competing since preparatory school in Bratz. Since her family owned the school and city she always had preference no matter the costs. Her magical power only really developed when her father tricked me into helping her sharpen her fires. But once I did she just forgot about me like I never existed. Not going to lie sticking out your neck for the "lonely" girl and being back stabbed is something I never appreciated and I want blood for it.

She Won't face me directly in a duel but I have an idea. I can cut a deal with a Dark hooded Journey men to set up a duel arena between you and Ariel. Beat her to a pulp and then leave her there and then I'll point out her aggression when she "forced" you to duel you. Doing so would get her expelled which puts my previous sad chapter to an end and you can regain your honor as the under dog. I'll even train you so that you know what to watch out for.

Pretty clever right?
"

The Deal is unprecedented but you have no idea what to say or do. If the plan goes through Ariel would never be able to reach her goal with such a blemish as being expelled from Zaku. You know your father would be most unappreciative if he knew but would understand if this meant avoiding kids bullying you in the longrun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2015, 05:51:31 pm »

Well. The injury waaaas sorta our fault for not building a half decent shield because we were overfocusing.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2015, 05:56:54 pm »

We dont know she tried to get us knocked out like that.

Can we beef up our shield a little? Because I dont think this will be a cakewalk if we get into a fight. Then prepare a fireball that will incapacitate her if she comes at us.

Next, politely decline, saying that she needs to sort out her own problems.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2015, 06:07:34 pm »

say

"no that was my fault, I was so worried about going overboard I kind of helped back so much I couldn't block anything"
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2015, 12:33:25 am »

((Out of curiosity guys, how's my storytelling and the game going?

I decided to put some hard decisions thus far in your way to spice things up. The updates seemed pretty passive. If wanted fighting and school.rivalries will begin to show.))

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 03, 2015, 12:37:16 am »

Getting in a feud with your roommate sounds like a bad idea.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2015, 12:43:00 am »

Getting in a feud with your roommate sounds like a bad idea.
Yah. Not to mention it was pretty much our fault for that happening.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2015, 12:52:59 am »

I decided to put some hard decisions thus far in your way to spice things up. The updates seemed pretty passive. If wanted fighting and school.rivalries will begin to show.))
I think the story telling is pretty good.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2015, 10:21:16 am »

You are a good person and a good freind. Your father would be proud had he not become a proffesor at a school at Zaku where you are sure he did something on the grey line to be where he is. The Capet sisters both look at each other with stoic faces before Tia simply nods her head moves into the hallway. "Sorry about the door by the way" she says as she leaves.

As you walk back to your dorm room with your fellow colleagues your roommates wait inside doing there own things. You notice Ariel in particular is reading the school newspaper that you can only identify because of the name "The Messenger of Zaku". The rest seem to be scribbling away in their parchments.

Everyone looks at you suspiciously and Ariel in particular puts the paper down. Her eyes confront yours with intensity and fear. You are really unsure of what is going on but everything in your body tenses up from the enviromental vibes. You have no idea what to say or do at the moment when Jillean speaks up.

"Alright is anyone going to say something or are we going to have a cat fight now?" she said jokingly enough which forces a bit of a laugh from Ana. Delly and Ariel's attention are stoped for a moment trying to register the comment.

You wager right now it'd be best to know what's happened since you were gone or else. Not to mention you notice that all of there papers seem to be essays on topics for class. Something you'll have to remember to do if you want to keep your grades up.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2015, 01:16:18 pm »

((Yeah. Some issues with proofreading, tbh, but you're getting better.))
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2015, 03:36:09 pm »

"So, uhh... Whats up..?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2015, 07:06:34 pm »

Ask what happened whilst we were out.

Voice a joking note to self to not overthink the shield next time.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2015, 09:05:18 pm »

((Yeah. Some issues with proofreading, tbh, but you're getting better.))

((Sorry I do them on the fly.  :-[

Update tommorow maybe since i'm currently working on editing a finals paper. Lord knows i need to concentrate.))

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2015, 12:23:48 am »

((Just wanted to let you all know that this is not dead. I'm planning to update this Sunday.

Cheers.))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 07, 2015, 01:22:58 am »

Glad its not dead.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8