Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: You Are A Mushroom Man Tribe  (Read 13864 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Mushroom Man Tribe
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2015, 09:34:22 pm »

(Shaman) Hey,mang. I wansta get on in with this spirit religion. I iz a spirit of sport n power after all!

(Odd eyes) Yo, mang. Ya gotta keep tryin' ta get dem animals. Youz gonna get more foodz when ya can just run down towards da greyz fa food!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2015, 09:37:27 pm »

To the Shaman:

Do not blame the creatures who saw your attempt at getting knowledge for defending themselves. They can't comprehend you. What would you think if something bigger than you catched you by an arm and shook you? Would you feel what those animals felt? Rage leads to even more rage. There is no need to make enemies, only to defend yourself and your tribe. And those animals are not a threat, they weren't one before, and they are not attacking you now. Talk to your apprentice, ask him what he thinks of the creatures...

"Ignore this obvious cave monster loving spirit. He seeks only to destroy and allow his precious cave monsters to survive! Quickly before he warns the cave monsters, lead the mushroom men to destroy them!"

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2015, 09:41:34 pm »

To the Shaman:

Do not blame the creatures who saw your attempt at getting knowledge for defending themselves. They can't comprehend you. What would you think if something bigger than you catched you by an arm and shook you? Would you feel what those animals felt? Rage leads to even more rage. There is no need to make enemies, only to defend yourself and your tribe. And those animals are not a threat, they weren't one before, and they are not attacking you now. Talk to your apprentice, ask him what he thinks of the creatures...
"Ignore this obvious cave monster loving spirit. He seeks only to destroy and allow his precious cave monsters to survive! Quickly before he warns the cave monsters, lead the mushroom men to destroy them!"

It is up to you, shaman, to judge the wisdom of our words. It is you who has to ask yourself whether the bloodshed is worthy or not...

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2015, 09:42:33 pm »

To the Shaman:

(To shaman)  ::) thee can be insane sometimes so just ignore them right now. There being over dramatic and crazy.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2015, 09:43:22 pm »

To the Shaman:

It is up to you, shaman, to judge the wisdom of our words. It is you who has to ask yourself whether the bloodshed is worthy or not...
"The bloodshed is totally worthy!"

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2015, 09:45:05 pm »

To the Shaman:

(To shaman)  ::) thee can be insane sometimes so just ignore them right now. There being over dramatic and crazy.

I'd rather say that there are different points of view, but yes, better to ignore this rattle for now...

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2015, 10:35:18 pm »

((Update Tomorrow.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2015, 02:48:20 am »

"No bloodshed."

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 13, 2015, 02:50:11 pm »

((OK Guys, Stuff recently happened, Sorry I haven't been able to Update, I'll try and squeeze one out over the Weekend.))

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 17, 2015, 05:07:34 pm »

((OK Update WILL come tomorrow.))

wer6

• Bay Watcher
  • SCOUT DOESNT WANNA GIVE A KISS
    • View Profile
    • Pirate baaaayyyy!~
« Reply #175 on: February 19, 2015, 12:38:26 pm »

((OP might be lying ;c))
Just before leaving, Psysquid quickly summons a Burrito in his mouth.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 19, 2015, 12:55:48 pm »

Dang it lucky!

(To shaman) excuse me while I....have a conversation with the gama masturus...
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]