Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12

Author Topic: You Are A Mushroom Man Tribe  (Read 13909 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Mushroom Man Tribe
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2015, 05:59:19 pm »

((Two votes are good enough for me, Update Coming.))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2015, 06:01:04 pm »

I say let's have no speak notorize the teachings in paintings so it can be recorded for future generations
Put odd eyes through challenging puzzles and lesson which require him to figure out a solution on his own.
Also teach him the wisdom you have learned over the years and definatly have no speak record that
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2015, 06:02:44 pm »

That.. actually sounds pretty good.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2015, 06:04:04 pm »

I say let's have no speak notorize the teachings in paintings so it can be recorded for future generations
Put odd eyes through challenging puzzles and lesson which require him to figure out a solution on his own.
Also teach him the wisdom you have learned over the years and definatly have no speak record that
+1 to recording teachings and wisdom.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2015, 06:22:31 pm »

+1 in case I wasn't clear.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 26, 2015, 07:09:40 pm »

+1

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 26, 2015, 09:08:05 pm »

+1
+1

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2015, 10:32:12 am »

Month Two

Gymnopilus asks No Speak if he can record his teachings using rock paintings and No Speak is more than happy to contribute. You decide that a good place to start would be to tell Odd-Eyes about the different kinds of plants, He takes his apprentice out to the Fields and stops before pointing to a small brownish bush with purple berries."That is a Taste Orb Plant these are safe to eat, The Others will either get you stoned or kill you horribly.
"Oh Uh, Are there any other edible plants?" "If there are I don't know them.
No Speak frantically paints this on a flat rock.

Next Gymnopilus tells Odd-Eyes about how the Spirits speak to him but then Odd-Eyes asks, "What are the Spirits?" "Oh, uh Spirits what do I tell him?"

(Italicized Font means he's Thinking,Also gimme an IC response Please. Also considering that you're talking into his head you might wanna RP that Or we could keep going on with normal Suggestions, Tell me what you think.)

Spoiler: Shitaki Tribe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gymnopilus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: The Kylak Riverside (click to show/hide)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2015, 10:36:40 am »

¨We the spirits are the long dead ancestors of the mushroom men, the many other shaman that have died years past and are here to help the new guide the tribe. ¨
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2015, 10:58:31 am »

"We are a group of drifting consciousnesses. Only the most powerful of us can actually see what is happening in the mortal realms. These powerful spirits known as Gama Mastarus link to a mortal and the the rest what is happening. The other spirits then advise the mortal and sometimes directly effect the world using their otherworldy knowledge. But beware! Sometimes the Gama Mastarus will lose the connection so you must be prepared to make your own decisions."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 11:01:01 am by The Froggy Ninja »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2015, 11:20:52 am »

"We are a group of drifting consciousnesses. Only the most powerful of us can actually see what is happening in the mortal realms. These powerful spirits known as Gama Mastarus link to a mortal and the the rest what is happening. The other spirits then advise the mortal and sometimes directly effect the world using their otherworldy knowledge. But beware! Sometimes the Gama Mastarus will lose the connection so you must be prepared to make your own decisions."
+1

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2015, 11:34:39 am »

¨We the spirits are the long dead ancestors of the mushroom men, the many other shaman that have died years past and are here to help the new guide the tribe. ¨
+1
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2015, 11:50:52 am »

This
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2015, 01:21:01 pm »

+1
+1
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12