Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: You Are A Mushroom Man Tribe  (Read 13868 times)

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Mushroom Man Tribe
« Reply #150 on: February 04, 2015, 07:09:05 pm »

Right good idea my fellow spirt

(To shaman)

Oh and make sure you remember what I Siad about the beast,
(to shaman)

You must learn the way of mastering the beast. Have one of the tribe members follow the least dangerous beast in the cavern, when this find out what it eats, when the creature has children continue to observe what they eat and how they behave (for both the children and the parent) when this is done wait until the creature has its next litter, then capture them.

Keep doing this until you complete this, try it for those gray creatures that ran, I think I know what they are....I don't care how long it takes, if it gets to dangerous we can put it on hold, but this must be done
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 04, 2015, 07:46:38 pm »

(To shaman)

"I don't care where my painting goes, but what I do care about is building a place to store weapons soon TO DEFEND AGAINST THOSE PLOTTING GRAY CAVE MONSTERS!"

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2015, 03:35:50 pm »

(Shaman) Of course the awesome me should be worshiped! I don't care if you all beat each other up as long as you don't kill each other. We still need living people to get things done.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2015, 04:02:17 pm »

Gymnopilus tells the Adults the Spirit's viewpoints and one of them scoffs and mutters something about filthy cultism. The Adult that wanted them to be near the Nursery puts endlessblaze's rock next to the currently unfinished Stone Nursery, The Adult that wanted to worship the Spirits just shrugs and gets to work on what looks like a small pit with a few smooth rocks piled around it. He says something about getting blood for the Great Prophet. Gymnopilus agrees that the Tribe should investigate the small grey creatures further and tells the Fastest Adult to try to catch one. He then starts giving Odd-Eyes a few pointers about Speaking to the Tribe.

Month Six

The Adult that wanted to catch the Grey Creatures caught one by the tail but then several more attacked him and forced him to run. The Grey Creatures are now somewhat weary off that particular Adult. Work on the Nursery Continues, And then it's Gymnopilus's Birthday! The Cultist Mushroom Man has finished his Pit Shrine to Prophet,Prophet Is Now Worshiped As A Tribal Deity! He has also asked No-Speak when Prophet's Spirit Rock will be finished. No-Speak says that Gymnopilus says that Prophet hasn't told him how he wants to be drawn. In respone the Cultist pouts for a little bit before going to skulk in his Pit Shrine.The Tribe has a Mud-ball Tournament in celebration, Suprisingly Gymnopilus curb-stomps the Others despite his Elderly Physique. No-Speak has Finished Ama's Spirit Rock and starts working on Pencil_Arts. In 3 Months Odd-Eyes will be reaching Adulthood! What does the Tribe do for now?

Spoiler: Shitaki Tribe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Gymnopilus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Odd-Eyes (click to show/hide)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2015, 04:06:57 pm »

(Shaman) If you are going to draw me then draw me as a great and giant serpent.

((I wonder if they know what snakes are?))
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2015, 04:08:42 pm »

((They Do.))

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2015, 04:16:49 pm »

(To shaman)

So the creatures attacked? I think we should try a cage, your good at inventing right? You should be able to manage. A cage is made for holding living things, you should be able to make them from thick sticks and vines. Experiment with trying to make cages, it might help with catching the beast.

Have odd eyes assist you as well, his young mind may help, and he may also gain more skill.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2015, 04:38:25 pm »

(To odd-eyes)

Those creatures have no interest in your people. But what about if you make them interested? They eat the same stuff as you, how about if you offer food? Would they react nicely towards the fungal hand which feeds them? Think about it

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2015, 07:30:36 pm »

((Are the sharp rocks pointy or just sharp?))
(To Odd-Eyes)
"I need you to gather vines. Shit's gon' get real son!"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2015, 07:36:14 pm »

(To Odd-Eyes)
((You aren't planning on what I think you're planning are you?))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2015, 08:09:34 pm »

(To Odd-Eyes)
((You aren't planning on what I think you're planning are you?))
What is he planing? I'm honestly a bit nervous. Considering this is bay twelve the main concern is going to be not killing ourselves with our ideas, (though if an idea works we get AEWSOME)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2015, 08:25:37 pm »

((I think he wants to hang the one that's getting angry))
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2015, 08:50:33 pm »

((Only time will tell... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!))

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2015, 09:03:13 pm »

(To the shaman)

"I told you the grey cave monsters were evil! Quickly send all the mushroom men we can to destroy them before they get done plotting! Destroy the Cave Monsters quickly!"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:32:55 pm by Ama »

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2015, 09:11:58 pm »

To the Shaman:

Do not blame the creatures who saw your attempt at getting knowledge for defending themselves. They can't comprehend you. What would you think if something bigger than you catched you by an arm and shook you? Would you feel what those animals felt? Rage leads to even more rage. There is no need to make enemies, only to defend yourself and your tribe. And those animals are not a threat, they weren't one before, and they are not attacking you now. Talk to your apprentice, ask him what he thinks of the creatures...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12