Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: You Are A Mushroom Man Tribe  (Read 13869 times)

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Mushroom Man Tribe
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2015, 09:32:47 am »

Put the nursery in mud not too close to the river but not far away. Put it around where you plant to have your other buildings at
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2015, 09:56:39 am »

((I was just gonna mess with people by talking to everyone in a different slang. Like I was working on getting up to a Noir accent for Odd-Eyes.))
(To shaman)
"Yo my main bro! Do you have frogs down there? If so I'm an anthropomorphic frog wearing a single strip of black cloth that winds around me to cover everything but my frog eyes."
(To Odd-Eyes)
"So Odd-Eyes. You've made even more progress than expected! The Counsel is pleased."
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:18:07 pm by The Froggy Ninja »

RadtheCad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2015, 12:35:22 pm »

>Tribe shaman

USE WOLOLO. 
You have to kill your son or nuke the commonwealth.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2015, 12:40:45 pm »

((I was just gonna mess with people by talking to everyone in a different slang. Like I was working on getting up to a Noir accent for Odd-Eyes.))
"Yo my main bro! Do you have frogs down there? If so I'm an anthropomorphic frog wearing a single strip of black cloth that winds around me to cover everything but my frog eyes."

The Shaman interpreted it,  :P

>Tribe shaman

USE WOLOLO. 

Can you elaborate?

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2015, 03:35:40 pm »

To the shaman:
I am myself a wandering entity, and I am typically seen as a plumpy round creature that waddles.

The nursery that your tribe needs should be built in stone. It may be cold, but its hardness may transfer to your kind, strengthening them.

To odd eyes:
Have you noticed the creatures eating plants? Have you considered if they are either friends or foes? You could make friends with them, or make them food...

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2015, 08:02:48 pm »

To shaman:"I'm a giant body of food."
Odd-Eyes: "Yo, mang! Why dontcha take dem clubs and use them to hit rocks! Den da otha mushroom guys gotta catch 'em and hit the other mushroom in the face! It's called Bloodball!"
Basic blood sports invented!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2015, 08:32:19 pm »

(To Gymnpilus)

"Having cave monsters running about will definitely destroy the tribe though! In fact not looking for cave monsters sounds like a very cave monster thing to do...I got my metaphorical eye on you."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2015, 05:03:32 pm »

(Shaman) Well if your going to be enlightened by the spirits then I will have to teach you of kawaii later.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2015, 06:08:57 pm »

(to shaman)

You must learn the way of mastering the beast. Have one of the tribe members follow the least dangerous beast in the cavern, when this find out what it eats, when the creature has children continue to observe what they eat and how they behave (for both the children and the parent) when this is done wait until the creature has its next litter, then capture them.
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 02, 2015, 10:33:11 pm »

Alrighty Guys, Because of some Toilet Related issues, A Failed Divine Smiting, And A Sabercatsplosion The Update will have to occur tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me I need to feed the Sabercats so that they don't eat me, May the Force be with you an' all the other stuff.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 04, 2015, 05:39:18 pm »

Month Five

The Adults all agree that building the Nursery in stone and get to work. An Adult follows one of the Gray Tree Climbing creatures and sees that it eats Taste-Orbs and lives in trees, They appear to be very fast and cowardly, No litters were found however.No-Speak finishes Painting the Spirit Rock of endlessblaze and starts working on Ama's rock. Odd-Eyes works his but off and manages to create a crude spear after a month's Labor! Pointy Sticks Technology Has Been Discovered! Gymnopilus considers Yourmaster's idea and changes it to reduce the kill rate. Mud Ball Is Now A Tribal Sport! One of the Adults suggests putting the Spirit Rocks into a Temple so that they can pray to them, Another says that they should be put around the Nursery, Yet another says that they are just stupid rocks.It seems like this argument may devolve into Violence, In other news, Gymnopilus's birthday is next Month!What does Gymnopilus do?

Spoiler: Shitaki Tribe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Gymnopilus (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Odd-Eyes (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:45:01 pm by LuckyKobold »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 04, 2015, 05:44:05 pm »

Do not worship the rocks, just keep them near where you can find them in case you want to remember one of us

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 04, 2015, 05:45:24 pm »

EDIT: OOPS,Edited.

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 04, 2015, 05:45:58 pm »

(To shaman)

We must not allow this to fall into violence, I myself do not aspire to be viewed as a god, a great hideing spirt I may be but a god I am not. Perhaps we should put our stones in the center of the clearing, but first I will consult my fellows to see what they think. For now try to keep this from becoming violent, and make sure the lot of you keep looking for those beast to tame. The small grey ones you saw might work well for learning.

(I was ninjad)

Don't know what to do for birthday
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 04, 2015, 05:56:15 pm »

Hold a small celebration for your birthday. A shaman's birthday should always be celebrated. Also allow odd eyes more responsibility a of yours to let him learn more of how to run the village
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12