Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 98

Author Topic: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]  (Read 99826 times)

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread.
« Reply #1230 on: April 25, 2016, 02:00:25 pm »

Stab her in the arm.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: May 02, 2016, 02:49:53 am »

Sorry, I wanted to get an update out tonight, but I misjudged a few things. Tomorrow, possibly.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: May 05, 2016, 10:05:19 am »

@Tawa: Btw, sorry if I didn't go to any lengths to welcome you to the game up till now. We were in the middle of a dungeon and, I've got a bad(?) habit of pushing the party forward fairly relentlessly, especially if I feel no one is posting...but, perhaps making it hard for other people to actually contribute...

Sorry everyone. I'll pull back on the throttle.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: May 14, 2016, 10:25:30 pm »

I think we broke the GM.

[Last Active:

May 10, 2016, 04:32:31 pm]
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: May 14, 2016, 10:26:55 pm »

Yeah, he vanished from all the other games tooooo-okay.

I shall drop him a PM.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: May 14, 2016, 10:32:27 pm »

@Tawa: Btw, sorry if I didn't go to any lengths to welcome you to the game up till now. We were in the middle of a dungeon and, I've got a bad(?) habit of pushing the party forward fairly relentlessly, especially if I feel no one is posting...but, perhaps making it hard for other people to actually contribute...

Sorry everyone. I'll pull back on the throttle.
really late but anyway

Nah, it's alright. I figured we should get out of there before I made a point of the old formalities anyway.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: May 16, 2016, 10:53:33 am »

Yeah, he vanished from all the other games tooooo-okay.

I shall drop him a PM.

I'll go with unplugging, and then plugging him again, if it's something wrong with the system. Maybe try blowing in the cartridge the game master itself that doesn't work!

That's what we get for buying a used GM...really glitchy.

We love you MNIM, please come back. :V

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: May 16, 2016, 01:27:22 pm »

I want to apologize for dropping off the face of the earth like that. I should have logged in to explain what's going on earlier. Basically, these few weeks are insanely busy. I don't talk about it much on Bay12, but I'm super involved in my Uni's student governments, and this is the month where literally everything happens. Normally, it's Bay12 that gets in the way of my RL work, not the other way around. :P
In the last week, and in the coming weeks, I have/am/going to:
  • Recovered from a really nasty cold.
  • Organized a stop for my Uni's Pride march
  • Helped a friend run for the largest branch of student government's presidency.
  • Help facilitate campus elections.
  • Run for Chair of my branch of student government.
  • Fulfill my responsibilities as Co-chair in the above branch.
  • Hold a job down.
  • Not fail calculus for the fourth time.
  • Finish a group project with a dysfunctional group.
  • Study for finals.
  • Somehow not die.
  • Get a job over the summer.
  • Get a job for next year.
  • Get housing for next year.
  • The four+ other things I forgot and will only remember six hours before.
Sorry about that, ya'll! If I knew for certain when I could update, I would tell you, but I can't promise anything, sadly. I can probably post an update by the 24th/25th?, a very good chance of an update on the 2nd, 3rd or 4th, and a guaranteed update on the 9th. From there, the summer job I want to take is as a cook at a summer camp, which means that I will literally be miles from an internet connection, and unable to post on any day except the weekend if I'm super lucky. That's a ten week or so commitment, BUT the camp just lost 90% of its veteran staff, including all three directors and the head chef, so the transition has been rough (they won't pick up my calls or return my voicemails! :() so I'm still not sure if I'll get that job or not. If I don't, I'll probably work for my mother, and have ready access to the internet. Expect a much more frequent update schedule than I could maintain at school. As soon as I get some solid dick from them, I'll let you know. Until then, I'll keep calling them, and listening to the answering machine.

Again, I'm really sorry for dropping off the face of the earth without warning. I'm not dead yet, to answer your questions. Just bloody close.
Take care ya'll! Wish me luck!
~MNII

T;dr: I'm stupid busy. Took way more onto my plate than I could handle and actually be a normal functioning person.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:31:36 pm by My Name is Immaterial »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: May 16, 2016, 02:35:08 pm »

Good luck.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: May 26, 2016, 02:14:53 pm »

Update on where I am:
  • Recovered from a really nasty cold. (Feel much better.)
  • Organized a stop for my Uni's Pride march (Went pretty well!)
  • Helped a friend run for the largest branch of student government's presidency. (He won!)
  • Help facilitate campus elections. (Best turnout in decades! 43%)
  • Run for Chair of my branch of student government. (I won!)
  • Fulfill my responsibilities as Co-chair in the above branch. (Done for the year!)
  • Hold a job down. (Still got this.)
  • Not fail calculus for the fourth time. (And this.)
  • Finish a group project with a dysfunctional group. (Basically done!)
  • Study for finals. (plskillme)
  • Somehow not die. (Still working on this)
  • Get a job over the summer. (PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE)
  • Get a job for next year. (Not really a huge concern anymore.)
  • Get housing for next year. (Well, not technically finished, but almost. At this point, it's out of my hands.)
  • The four+ other things I forgot and will only remember six hours before.

Also, working on the update now!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: May 26, 2016, 02:26:46 pm »

Yay!!!!

*applause*
Sigtext

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: May 28, 2016, 02:34:33 pm »

So here's the plan:
The next week and a half or so will just be RP; talk amongst yourselves, talk to the halfling or the purple lady, roll various knowledge checks, etc. I'll update somewhere between frequently and infrequently.
By about next Wednesday/Thursday, I'll be done with finals, and I'll move the game along to Greenest.
This may be where I pause the game. I'm still not sure what my summer is going to be like, so we'll see. If I do pause it, then it'll come back in mid-late August. If I don't, I'll be aiming at about an update a day.
Once I know for certain, I'll let you know. Sorry about the uncertainty here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: May 28, 2016, 02:43:30 pm »

A'ight.
Sigtext

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
So here's what's going to happen.
« Reply #1243 on: June 07, 2016, 03:07:21 pm »

So here's what's going to happen:
I am almost done with finals, and the big ones are over. I have a job over the summer. I'm going to be working for a summer camp in the kitchen. I'm working every weekday. There's no cell reception, much less wifi, for a few miles. I'll be working from June 14th to August 13th. I will likely returning home to spend a few weeks with my family before returning to school.

What this means for you:
I am going to update heavily until Tuesday. I will be moving to a place where we can leave the game alone for two months. However, I want to know if picking the game back up in two months is something you actually want to do. If you do, I'll pick it up in August, and move onto the next chapter. If you don't, I'll write a summary of the past and future adventures of the party, and wrap the game up. It's up to you. Whatever you decide, there's no hard feelings, and I'm equally open to continue or wrap it up.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Sure, I'll keep going.  Probably at least.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 98