Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 98

Author Topic: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]  (Read 99590 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. Mushrooms OP, WOTC pls nerf.
« Reply #900 on: December 10, 2015, 09:39:20 am »

Mirella descends as well, heading to look at the gap in the wall at X23 that she walked past before.
Perhaps you meant Z23? It's just a large stalagmite.
No, there's a gap in the wall at X23 which I assumed we couldn't see into because of our positioning on the ledge above.  It's probably just an alcove or something, but I wanted to confirm that.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread.
« Reply #901 on: December 11, 2015, 04:51:25 am »

Is the pace of exploration too slow? Or for that matter, is there anything else that'd you like to see altered?

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 11, 2015, 06:28:04 am »

What IS in that drop-off?
Ah, sorry. The first part of the cave is raised; the cave drops off at that point to a lower level.
The group continues on, further into the cave. The entrance to the cave ends here at a 10-foot drop-off. To your right, broad steps are roughly hewn into a natural stone ramp. The cavern below is carpeted with a profusion of fungi ranging from a few inches high to nearly as tall as a human adult. Two paths lead through the fungi into the shadows; one to the the right, and one on the left.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 11, 2015, 06:34:23 am »

Ah.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 11, 2015, 09:21:03 am »

Is the pace of exploration too slow? Or for that matter, is there anything else that'd you like to see altered?

I suppose it's the peril of using a google map. It's good for simple encounters but it's sort of hard to describe things just from looking.

Also, I've been somewhat sick the last few days (among other things) and my relentless prodding of the party forward has slackened a bit.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 11, 2015, 01:49:07 pm »

*prod prod prod*
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. Mushrooms OP, WOTC pls nerf.
« Reply #906 on: December 11, 2015, 01:54:14 pm »

Mirella descends as well, heading to look at the gap in the wall at X23 that she walked past before.
Perhaps you meant Z23? It's just a large stalagmite.
No, there's a gap in the wall at X23 which I assumed we couldn't see into because of our positioning on the ledge above.  It's probably just an alcove or something, but I wanted to confirm that.
Ummm, ping on this?  I'm still curious about that gap to the left of X23, and I'm still at Z23 instead of X23.  ^_^

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 14, 2015, 02:03:15 pm »

Great, so now the party consists of two jerks, a silent enabler, and a bossy loudmouth.

SYNERGY.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 14, 2015, 03:30:12 pm »

Arwen's a violent team player. He doesn't like being told what to do by someone he's spent less than a day with.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 14, 2015, 04:04:20 pm »

Arwen's a violent team player. He doesn't like being told what to do by someone he's spent less than a day with.

You should be clearer who you are talking to.

~Johanna suggested to stop and think before touching the spear. I.e, wait for spot checks.
~Adrik just started harassing her about her odd speech patterns.
~You spoke in anger, as if Jo told you what to do
~You began arguing with Adrik for no reason

Adrik never told you to do anything!

Johanna, on the other hand, has been traveling and fighting with you for a week or two. We've killed together, and saved each others lives several times over, and let's be honest you have magic but no arcana knowledge, which she does in spades.

Which is why I was uncertain if your response was aimed at me.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: December 14, 2015, 04:26:25 pm »

Ooooooops. I forget which color is which. I'll go fix it.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 14, 2015, 04:28:01 pm »

It is a bit hard to tell Johanna and Adrik apart with those colors, but that's just me.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 14, 2015, 04:28:32 pm »

I editted the post. And for my sake, could you include names with posts?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 14, 2015, 04:30:43 pm »

It is a bit hard to tell Johanna and Adrik apart with those colors, but that's just me.
Light grey with lightblue glow is not THAT similar to lightblue with no glow, guys.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 14, 2015, 04:34:34 pm »

Light grey with lightblue glow is not THAT similar to lightblue with no glow, guys.

These Heathens don't use Darkling like us, Brother Fish...

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 98