Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 98

Author Topic: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread. [Ended]  (Read 99583 times)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
Re: D&D 5e: The Tyranny of Dragons. OOC Thread.
« Reply #1410 on: July 05, 2017, 02:01:03 pm »

Yeah, she is looking to 'hire' on skilled talent.

In fact, she recruited the party to follow her back when the game started, during an incident we all rp'ed through that involved monkeybees she had accidentally summoned-she was looking for bodyguards and companions to help with Lords Alliance work. Now she's down to 1/3 of the original team she found, and Adrik found us and joined of his volition.

It makes sense she is the parties designated recruiter, which is in fact why I opted to talk to you in the first place.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 07, 2017, 12:32:17 am »

Only Johanna would ask about the rogue's alma mater.
"So, I've been reviewing your application, and it says here that you got a Bachelors of Arts in Breaking and Entering, with a focus in Felonies from Crime University. Very nice, but do you have any experience with holdups, or armed robbery? We're looking for someone to replace our thug while they're out on paternity leave."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 07, 2017, 08:05:45 am »

I mean presumably she's more curious about where she learned dragon stuff, but that is a great thing to imagine :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 07, 2017, 08:34:41 am »

Johanna naturally assumes there exist nationally accredited colleges of Roguery :P She just hasn't heard of them.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 07, 2017, 08:37:57 am »

If she did, they wouldn't be very good, now would they?
Black lives matter.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 07, 2017, 09:34:13 am »

Indeed!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 09, 2017, 12:09:42 pm »

I'm willing to timeskip/handwave plot to when she is Johannas best friend 4ever, btw. But Twinwolf might want a short interaction with the rest of the party.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: July 09, 2017, 02:21:45 pm »

"Then we can talk about if you're willing to wear a backless dress in a state dinner function..."
Holy shit, that's a hell of a throwback! I'm going to give you Inspiration for that. On that note, I'll hand out Inspiration to Twinwolf and Felixsparks too. Good RP there.

I'm heading out to camp later tonight, so if there's anything you need a response for from me, get that posted in the next five hours.
Have a great week!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 09, 2017, 03:28:51 pm »

We never did get Arwen into a cravat...

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 14, 2017, 01:29:22 pm »

You probably never will! Armor counts as formal wear as far as Arwen is concerned.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 14, 2017, 01:30:20 pm »

Black lives matter.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 18, 2017, 02:02:59 am »

Im back in the world of wifi, and I'm working on a turn, but I need to know how long everyone wants to spend in town, and what they want to do. It's a good sized city, enough for starting a new subplot, making some coin, or partaking in some good old adventuring. The river can be a dangerous place: the locals speak of dark, slimey things lurking beneath its murky surface...

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: July 18, 2017, 03:00:28 pm »

Right, at best we have four days to do whatever. That gives us enough time to get to our destination with some days to spare.

Johanna will spend the time studying with Dwaine, assuming he agrees, unless adventuring happens. Will post an official action once I get a response.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 20, 2017, 01:49:01 pm »

Well, if there's dangerous things in the river and someone tells Arwen, the lovable goof will pledge to help! Otherwise he'll probably spend the time with his family (Avoiding his father lest he try to chain Arwen to the oven) and patrolling a bit to help the guard. Subplot would be interesting, but I think Arwen's had plenty of spotlight thus far. Out of curiosity, don't we still have those Mysterious Eggs?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 20, 2017, 03:06:23 pm »

I'm totally fine with Johanna being dragged away from book time for a subplot mission, tho she won't seek it out in-character.

And yeah we still have the Eggs. No idea what to do with them tho...

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 98