Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Who would you be if you were in the Dwarf Fortress World ?  (Read 16502 times)

Del1m

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Who would you be if you were in the Dwarf Fortress World ?
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 11:23:23 pm »

You would be a very famous law-giver who would make love with a thousand of woman, and you would die in the town of Whitesand, because of and infected wound.

That Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, that Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 12:49:23 am »

You would be a very famous law-giver who would make love with a thousand of woman, and you would die in the town of Whitesand, because of and infected wound.
Syphilis
Poor guy
I am not afraid of an army of Warriors led by a Child; I am afraid of an army of Children led by a Warrior.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 12:55:02 am »

You would be a weak shield user without fear, and you would die in the canyons of Dreadfulsky, breaking your neck on a frozen river.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 09:06:56 am »

"You would be a very famous necromancer who would live in the desert, away from society, and you would die in the jungle of Littletower, assassinated in your sleep by bandits."
Some lookouts those zombies turned out to be.

If I enter my real name: "You would be a hated killer who would be loved by animals, and you would die in the wastelands of Bloodyhead, because you have no eaten for twelve days."
What am I? Some kind of elf? Hated by people, loved by the animals I couldn't bring myself to eat.

Syphilis
Poor guy
I suspect it was rather a compromised immune system due to AIDS. (AIDS AIDS AIDS)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:08:43 am by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2015, 09:08:45 am »

hehehehe Rent could just as well be called AIDS.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2015, 10:52:23 am »

Real name : You would be a respected ambusher known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the hills of Greatcry, breaking your neck on a frozen river.

Boltgun : You would be a charismatic killer known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the town of Blackcry, because of and infected wound.

Apparently I am the Lightning Blade.

bahihs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2015, 12:38:21 pm »

Quote from: Bumber
Hated by people, loved by the animals I couldn't bring myself to eat.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2015, 12:54:37 pm »

Real name : You would be a respected ambusher known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the hills of Greatcry, breaking your neck on a frozen river.

Boltgun : You would be a charismatic killer known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the town of Blackcry, because of and infected wound.

Apparently I am the Lightning Blade.
Sorry to break it to you, but you're actually "The Lighting Blade". Notice the singular n in Lighting. Overall those are actually really similar. You're an ambusher who kills people, but is respected for being so charismatic. Then you get a broken neck that would eventually kill you in the hills of Greatcry, but roll down the hill to the town of Blackcry where your neck gets infected and you die of not being able to breathe because your neck is broken, and an infection at the same time.
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

endlessblaze

• Bay Watcher
  • likes dragons for their fiery breath
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2015, 10:18:01 pm »

My first and last name togther gives me

You would be a very famous peasant known as "The Arm of the God", and you would die in the marshes of Coldocean, assassinated in your sleep by bandits.

On one hand, I got an AEWSOME title

On the other my death is lame.

Could we get an explanation of how this works.

Edit- I kinda like the one my username gave me.

You would be a legendary knife thrower who would be loved by animals, and you would die in the hills of Blackroad, of old age.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:23:17 pm by endlessblaze »
Kids make great meat shields.
I nominate endlessblaze as our chief military executive!

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2015, 03:50:02 am »

Sorry to break it to you, but you're actually "The Lighting Blade". Notice the singular n in Lighting. Overall those are actually really similar. You're an ambusher who kills people, but is respected for being so charismatic. Then you get a broken neck that would eventually kill you in the hills of Greatcry, but roll down the hill to the town of Blackcry where your neck gets infected and you die of not being able to breathe because your neck is broken, and an infection at the same time.

Damn you english, and infected broken necks!

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 04:05:19 am »

You would be a very famous lord known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the canyons of Eyesteeth, breaking your neck on a frozen river.

This is a thing I have had happen before, and could see happening irl.
You would be a weak killer known as "The Lighting Blade", and you would die in the wastelands of Bluetower, breaking your neck on a frozen river.

Are we all the same person?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 04:07:43 am by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2015, 02:29:42 pm »

You would be a very afraid soldier who would massacre kobolds everyday, and you would die in the forest of Blueroad, against a dragon.

A very afraid soldier. Very afraid. This thing is too accurate. D:
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

TacoSundae84

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2015, 12:13:22 am »

You would be a respected necromancer who would make love with a thousand of woman, and you would die in the mountains of Purpleway, breaking your neck on a frozen river.

I'm just wondering if the "thousand of woman" would be alive or undead >.>

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2015, 12:19:31 am »

You would be a legendary necromancer with a great intelligence, and you would die in the town of Dreadfulocean, in a fire.

I'm presuming the reason the ocean is dreadful is because its made of magma.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2015, 12:22:48 am »

You would be a charismatic spearman who would dedicate his life to the mushroom collection, and you would die in the town of Whitesky, in a fire.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9