Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18

Author Topic: You are a board member of The Department of Ordnances[Weapon design][7/8]  (Read 15755 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: You are a board member of The Department of Ordinances[Weapon design][6/8]
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2015, 12:57:04 pm »

Will there be an Ice Cream Retrieval/Cultist Deacon Division to boost morale?

Who wouldn't want to join an army that gives them free Ice cream?

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2015, 01:10:07 pm »

Kobold are you trolling on purpose?

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2015, 01:13:09 pm »

Trolling? Morale is important for an army that knows it's going to be outnumbered 10-1 and Ice Cream is the ultimate in upping morale.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2015, 01:34:33 pm »

Hey somebody find out which resource rich nations are the most financially fucked. We can set up a good deal with them for materials at lower costs then the major powers.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: You are a board member of The Department of Ordinances[Weapon design][8/8]
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2015, 01:44:29 pm »

We might want to work with Great Britain and the US both are relatively close to us since we're in the Atlantic, and both would gain a bit by working with us.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2015, 01:46:34 pm »

True. The U.S is rich as well in most of the raw materials we need. What about someone in the middle east? A nice oil rich friend to fuel our vehicles.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2015, 01:50:18 pm »

Most of the Middle east is currently owned by either the Frogs or Tommy, besides the western and southern US have MASSIVE oil reserves, if we join the Anglos's we will get all the resources we need and  protection.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2015, 01:53:28 pm »

The U.S is one of the biggest importers of oil in the world. They can't supply themselves let alone us so they'd charge us a lot.
We need a country that produces tones of oil itself and exports it. Its cost us less to buy from them then it would the U.S.

Or alternatively we just invade a few of Russia's. Or we hope we find an oil source in the ocean nearby to us to tap.
Caine's law.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2015, 01:59:47 pm »

If you wanna handle supply go for it. As long as we have the metals for weaponry I'm good it just frees me up to focus on getting engineers in and designing guns.
You can't barter, and neither can I, but I should have a better grasp of what good metal is. Then again, the Swedish are pretty slow in the head and they get kind of pissy when I point that out.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2015, 02:02:03 pm »

I do have 1 in barter plus, rich, poor and powerful all like me. I've got as good a shot as anyone. But if somebody else wants to handle supplies go for it I'll focus on personnel.

Makes no difference to me as long as we have materials for me to build guns and fuel transports.
Caine's law.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
Re: You are a board member of The Department of Ordinances[Weapon design][0/8]
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2015, 02:07:27 pm »

I do have 1 in barter plus, rich, poor and powerful all like me. I've got as good a shot as anyone. But if somebody else wants to handle supplies go for it I'll focus on personnel.
It doesn't say you have barter on your sheet.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2015, 02:08:59 pm »

Oh yeah I dropped it for infantry.

Plus it seemed redundent to have barter and negotiate because they're basically the same thing. Your offering something to get something.
Caine's law.

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2015, 02:20:37 pm »

Well, I don't fancy going to Sweden, so have fun.

Now, as for what could I do in the meantime, perhaps I could try to design some kind of cheap outpost to provide our military with cover where we want them stationed.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2015, 02:45:37 pm »

Why not the USSR or the Chinese? The USSR has oilfields around modern day Azerbaijan and china has alot of raw resources. Right now there led by a very nationalist military regime if memory serves me right.

The USSR at the time needed gold to pay off its debts and china would love some gold. Explain to said Chinese that the gold they get from us can be smelted and then used as collateral for loans from the U.S or the UK.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2015, 02:47:43 pm »

The USSR hates us and is very likely going to invade us soon since we were a part of them and rebelled. They ain't gonna buy the gold from us in exchange for something that makes invading us harder.

China is possible but I ain't going near China.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 18