Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18

Author Topic: You are a board member of The Department of Ordnances[Weapon design][7/8]  (Read 15748 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a board member of The Department of Ordinances[Weapon design][6/8]
« Reply #45 on: January 24, 2015, 10:42:06 am »

Well I'd wait on the MGs. One of my first projects will be a new MG so I can probably whip up a dual version of it for you to double the firepower the MG emplacenents provide.

It and a solid SMG are my first projects.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2015, 10:55:59 am »

Weaponized Ice Cream is the Future.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2015, 10:59:26 am »

I'm going to focus my efforts on building up a propaganda base to help recruit people into the army. Later Military training bases and command schools for officers.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2015, 11:00:52 am »

If you wanna handle that I'll focus on recruiting engineers to help creating and building new toys and maybe on trade deals for raw material.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2015, 11:45:53 am »

If you wanna handle that I'll focus on recruiting engineers to help creating and building new toys and maybe on trade deals for raw material.

Deal. Glory to Plokhoy Ostrov.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2015, 12:00:42 pm »

Dear god. I just noticed all we have is 36 tankers. And only 6 friggin MS-1's. We don't even have enough tanks for our 36 tankers. And the ones we have are MS freaking 1's. This simply will not do.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2015, 12:01:58 pm »

I'll head to Switzerland first and try to start up trade of materials and skilled personnel asap.
Caine's law.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2015, 12:11:38 pm »

Would any one mind if I had about 300 or so untrained recruits trained as naval personnel to actually man our flagship? We are a island nation our navy shouldn't be the undermanned portion of our military.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2015, 12:15:03 pm »

I don't. But including untapped we have 14000+ people spare so I wanna tap 2500. 2000 for a 4th regiment plus 500 for commandos.

Any fighting is going to come down to men with guns sooner or later so we need a good infantry force.
Caine's law.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2015, 12:16:14 pm »

I'll head to Switzerland first and try to start up trade of materials and skilled personnel asap.

Very limited with the exception of the personel. Switzerland would have to go through Italy to ship materials (if they even have some to trade) which would not be very efficient. But don't let me stop you.

EDIT: Commandos would be fricking awesome.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2015, 12:20:32 pm »

Will there be an Ice Cream Retrieval/Cultist Deacon Division to boost morale?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2015, 12:23:48 pm »

Stabby I recommend a trip to the UK. Royal Navy ruled the waves in quality so a bit of cash and some schmoozing should get some handy upgrades for our navy.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 12:38:19 pm by Patrick Hunt »
Caine's law.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2015, 12:37:36 pm »

Stabby I recommend a trip to the UK. Royal Navy ruled the waves in quality so a but of cash and some schmoozing should get some handy upgrades for our navy.

+1 when do we start by the way?

AfellowDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Paranoid crossdresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2015, 12:38:39 pm »

I should probably give Patrick some pointers if he wants to try and get trade going for materials. That way maybe he won't end up doing something stupid like buying up the entire swedish supply of lead. Maybe later I'll hire an ice-cream truck and try to get our resident cargo cultist to cough up some of his infantry expertise. There has to be something better we can make than our current woolen uniforms.
My interactive forum thing: Adventures of Sir Major

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2015, 12:43:45 pm »

If you wanna handle supply go for it. As long as we have the metals for weaponry I'm good it just frees me up to focus on getting engineers in and designing guns.

I'm thinking an AWS style MG. Little lower in punch but far better control while moving and less unwieldy. Great for making a highly mobile infantry force.
Plus still has high ROF, good range and 100 rounds as well as faster reload.

I can't invent the AWS but I can apply the principles behind it.
Caine's law.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 18