Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Cryxis' Games thread: help me keep track  (Read 6451 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: Cryxis' Games thread: help me keep track
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2015, 05:19:19 pm »

*Prophet gets up then walks over to the teachers desk and sits on it next to Kobold.*

((I find it funny how one post turned this thread into a school rp thingy.))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 05:46:51 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2015, 05:24:02 pm »

*Stares at poketwo
"Why all the shouting?"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2015, 05:39:11 pm »

((Don't say that! You'll attract the people who actually play school RP things!))

*Throws a paper ball at poketwo*
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2015, 05:45:28 pm »

*Prophet gets up then walks over to the teachers desk and sits on it next to Kobold.*

((Ahem... all school thing rpers let it be known you are not welcome to turn this into a real school rp thing by decree of our most illustrious and grand Mastah. :P ))
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 05:48:04 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2015, 06:03:13 pm »

((Hey if anybody wouldn't mind I've got a test in the combat testing thing I would like to do ASAP because I've got something in the back of my head telling me to run that game but I want to make sure the combat doesn't go flop the first time someone pulls the trigger on it))

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2015, 06:03:14 pm »

"DON'T YOU KNOW, SCYTHERS ARE INVADING!!! AND THAT'S NOT THE WORSE PART!"

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2015, 11:39:19 pm »

Interest check: As you all might know many if my games are inspired by songs. (ex: SCREAM AIM FIRE)
I would like to know why would be willing to play a game where you are a young Prince who takes up his throne as the rest of his kingdom is plunging into chaos.
((Inspiration From heads unworthy by Rise Against))

Also now that I have D&D handbooks I might try to run a game on here, I will probably do some testing here to figure out how to run it online.
My current ideas for this game are:

-Realistic medieval time setting with some mystical events that cause the end of the feudal age and the beginning of the age of adventurers/mercenaries hired to fight the new monsters. Player races would be based on human kingdoms of the era instead of separate humanoid races. The playable races would be Frankish, Moor, Mongul, Viking, Byzantine. Each would play like the seperate races in a normal game. Classes and not too heavy magic, and posibly some detailed maps posted in with it.

- Attempt a converted version of the great river game, but instead of the actual campaign it would be just a group of adventurers. A few new races will be thrown in as well as pet animals and being able to play civilized versions of what would normally be considered monsters ((EX: Minatar, Giant, etc))

-another one if I can think of one.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2015, 11:54:51 pm »

WOULD THERE BE COMMUNISM IN ONE OF THE GREAT RIVER CAMPAIGN STATES IF I ESTABLISH SUCH A STATE IN ROLL TO REBEL???

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2015, 11:57:55 pm »

Roll to rebel is set up in a much earlier time period and a few more things will happen between then and game. Though (two?) of the six kingdoms are totalitarian so one will probably be communist anyways.

Invasions and genocide are a bitch

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2015, 12:14:06 am »

What happens if my state somehow stands the test of time, or that my ideals from a pre-Apocalypse communist manifesto results in some kind of revolutionary glorious order. OR SOMEHOW COMMUNIST THEOCRACY!!!!!

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2015, 01:26:33 am »

I'm kinda interested in this idea.

- Attempt a converted version of the great river game, but instead of the actual campaign it would be just a group of adventurers. A few new races will be thrown in as well as pet animals and being able to play civilized versions of what would normally be considered monsters ((EX: Minatar, Giant, etc))

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2015, 09:05:51 am »

What happens if my state somehow stands the test of time, or that my ideals from a pre-Apocalypse communist manifesto results in some kind of revolutionary glorious order. OR SOMEHOW COMMUNIST THEOCRACY!!!!!

I don't think your country will last through another series of impacts, elven attacks/genocide, and wars for territory in the region.
If it does stand it would be one of the totalitarian kingdoms left.
Not saying it won't stand but if it does it sure fits in how the map is already set up.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2015, 05:31:19 pm »

I don't really know much about D&D though so yeah. Anyway how is everyone today?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2015, 11:32:26 pm »

I'm doing pretty good
GF and I's 11 month antiversary was today, considering this is my first relationship I'm going to say I'm doing pretty good

Also the from heads I worth game idea is seperate of the two below it and I would like to hear how you guys respond to it

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2015, 12:10:30 am »

I'm doing pretty good
GF and I's 11 month antiversary was today, considering this is my first relationship I'm going to say I'm doing pretty good

Yeah, probably. I have not much experience with that kind of thing :D.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7