Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Payday .5, The turn based RPG based on Payday. Heist One: Sanctuary ((IC))  (Read 1533 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

You're all standing in front of the penthouse door. It's a far cry better looking than the old cell door you were each behind at least. Really, you can't believe how lucky you were to each get retrials and be found innocent or otherwise sprung from jail. And now you get to meet the man who apparently planned it. You enter the penthouse and are met with two items of note. One is the lovely view of the California coastline you have from here, place obviously wasn't cheap. The other is the man behind some bullet proof glass, he's wearing a suit and a unicorn mask and each of you can tell that he has long shaggy brown hair. He points to some ear pieces on a table next to the door. Guessing what has to be done you put in the ear pieces and are met with a slightly staticy voice.

"Bob, Arrested for breaking and entering, theft, and burglary. A ghost in the making if I've ever seen one... which I have. Gasmask, arrested for unlicensed use of explosives, destruction of property, and theft. You can handle tools right? Thought so. Duke, Arrested for assaulting an officer, mugging, and one count of assault and battery. Good skills for what you're all going to be doing. And finally, Chuck. Arrested for conspiracy to rob a bank and robbery. You can lead well. I hope to see you continue the trend."

The man turns towards the rest of your new home.

"Now then, feel free to explore the safe house. We're spending a lot of money to keep that fridge stocked so make sure you use the food. The library will be where you can contact me for jobs, and down at the end of the hall where your rooms are is where the firing range is. We only have two guns for each of you, but once you get a job done you can get yourself some new weapons. I'll be off then, Bain needs me do to some more stuff."
With that, the man leaves through a door behind the glass. You can now explore the safe house.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

Check out the fridge for a drink of soda, and then the firing range to take a few practise shots.

((how safe is the safe house exactly? Any need to worry about attacks or anything?))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile

Duke looks at the other three, and stares at Chuck for a bit, marveling at how tall he is. Then he claps his hands, and laughs.

"We look like a bunch of sleazy used car salesmen, cheap suits and all."

Duke laughs again, and heads to the kitchen, looking in the fridge.

"Now, I'm not saying we were on hunger strike in the pen, but I don't think any of us ate very much. You know they feed that stuff to school kids? Makes me feel warm and special."
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

Owen looks around, glancing at his new... well... coworkers is probably a good enough term for it. In any event, after committing their features to memory, Owen heads about, looking for an armory, mostly to see if he would have to be making his own suppressors or not.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Now, I'm not saying we were on hunger strike in the pen, but I don't think any of us ate very much. You know they feed that stuff to school kids? Makes me feel warm and special."

((Dammit I want navy :P))

Chuck chuckles.

Where I grew up, that would just be getting them ready for their future meals in the clink. There wasn't a lot of what the government might call "potential" in my hometown, that's for sure. At least not the kind they're looking for.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Awww... I wanted maroon... Ohwell, my fault for not talking...))
Highly Opinionated Fool

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Awww... I wanted maroon... Ohwell, my fault for not talking...))

((Convince Playergamer to give me navy, and I'll give you maroon ;)))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((*Winy child voice* Powergamerrrrrrrrrrr...))
Highly Opinionated Fool

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The fridge is stocked with just about every high quality microwaveable food available as well as some raw ingredients for meals and drinks ranging from beer to soda to sparkling water. It's a fucking huge fridge as well.

In the armory there's four M16s and Four Chamino customs. The Chaminos come with silencers.

Spoiler: M16 and Chamino Custom (click to show/hide)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I do love me some silenced handgun action :D fucking loving it already))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
Re: Payday .5, The turn based RPG based on Payday. Heist One: Sanctuary ((IC))
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2015, 08:22:48 pm »

Duke looks through the fridge for a while, and then pulls out a beer, a slab of bacon, and some bread.

"Think I'll make a BLT. You gentlemen want one?"
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2015, 09:27:51 pm »

Owen takes a M16 and a Chamino, along with a box of rounds for each, then sets out for the range. Time to brush back up on his skills...
Highly Opinionated Fool

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2015, 09:16:36 am »

There is a small shooting range in the armory. Near by on some netting type stuff is some masks, specifically, A bear mask, one that resembles a hokey mask, Some semi-terrifying clown masks, and one that looks like a fucked up cartoon lion. There's a sign under them that says 'thank's for the generous contribution -OK'. Cool.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2015, 09:29:51 am »

If we have masks, put mine on.

Gasmask nods at Playergamer, before heading quickly to the armoury, and grabbing his assigned weapons.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2015, 09:55:02 am »

Chuck nods at Duke

I'll take you up on that sandwich.

Then head to armory, takes his clown mask and weapons with some ammo, begins practising with the M16,

Pages: [1] 2