Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22

Author Topic: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (ACTIVE)(3/5, Accepting players)  (Read 23442 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (ACTIVE)(5/5, Waitlist)
« Reply #195 on: February 11, 2015, 05:15:44 pm »

((Totally want to keep that tableset.))

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 11, 2015, 06:38:10 pm »

You inspect the trebuchets, but it's a big jumble of wood and joints that you can't understand (No profession(siege engineer) or knowledge(engineering)). You do think they look a lot like the ones that weren't set up outside, so you don't think they are sabotaged or fake.
After brutally ripping out the hearts of the 4 erinyes and the Matron of torture, you look at the bodies and find two (2) blackened longswords that burn on command, and two (2) longbows that are entwined with a fiery motif, and shoot arrows laced with fire. (2 +1 flaming longswords and 2 +1 flaming longbows. also 2 mundane of each, if you really want it.)
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!
Products of my Boredom (Old)
Quote from: Shawtay
Delioth, you sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person.
When in doubt, Apply Magma

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 11, 2015, 06:52:47 pm »

Inspect the Viceroy's Throne.

Also Inspect the Trebuchets, since I have Int bonuses.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 11, 2015, 09:19:09 pm »

Grab the enchanted weapons and place them in my bag of holding.

Also grab the bolts of "silver cloth", tabard, cloak and the mirror.

"How do you guys wanna split all this and are we gonna bother taking the trebuchets?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 11, 2015, 09:22:40 pm »

*scribblescribblescribble*

"I suggest each claims what they wish, and the rest be divided according to sold value. As for the weapons, their use remains to be seen."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2015, 11:14:41 pm »

"I guess thats as good a method as any."

((You realize i can see, hear and talk to you if we share a language right?
Immunity to mind affecting :)))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 12, 2015, 12:00:00 am »

"I will take the Trebuchets."

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 12, 2015, 06:09:09 am »

"I guess thats as good a method as any."

((You realize i can see, hear and talk to you if we share a language right?
Immunity to mind affecting :)))
((But I don't think I can talk back.))

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 12, 2015, 09:58:56 am »

Also grab the bolts of "silver cloth", tabard, cloak and the mirror.[/b]
((So you know, the so-called 'silver cloth' (As well as the platinum cloth tabard and gold cloak) are not dyed silver/platinum/gold- they're literally the metal woven into cloth. And the mirror isn't a little mirror, it's a full-sized 3'x3' mirror, just to clarify.))

You look at the trebuchets and find nothing amiss.
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 12, 2015, 11:16:28 pm »

((So i suspected, i just put it in quotation marks because it was a rolled up sheet of woven silver rather then shiny grey cloth.

Although the mirror is new, can i fit something that big in a bag of holding IV?))

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 13, 2015, 12:10:14 am »

((Yeah, you can.))
Help us write a story!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 13, 2015, 01:03:25 am »

"Before we go sell these things does anyone know a way to figure out if they are magical and what they do?"

((Also i suggest claiming shit if your character can use it.))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 13, 2015, 01:13:18 am »

((BTW, Delioth, would you rather I or you control my cohort?))

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 13, 2015, 02:32:08 am »

((You can go ahead and control him- it sounds like a reasonable proposition, seeing as you have telepathy and seem to have rank over him. And you both seem pretty duty-bound. Yeah, reasonable.))
Help us write a story!

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 14, 2015, 02:16:35 am »

((Okay, I finally figured out where I'm going to send you guys, sorry for the wait. Also, Froggy Ninja or InstantHax- if you want to finish your characters and mention it sometime, it's not a problem to work you in- I just really wanted to get this show on the road.
And the rest of you- work out what you're taking amongst yourselves, and post it somewhere(preferably not just in your inventory on your character sheet- put it at the top of 'other notes' or something, that would be much appreciated.))

After claiming your loot, you set off to your destination, the nearby Legion outpost in the Kalahana Pass. After a short and unhindered journey, you arrive at the small camp- and remember what little remains of your Empire and its Legion. Your people were too proud to subjugate themselves to the demonic reign, but too weak to withstand the onslaught.
Breaking your mind from such lowly thoughts, you enter the camp to speak to the closest thing to a leader you have, Von'salor- leader of the serpentfolk's spy network, the Viper's Fang. He greets you; "Welcome back, heroessss! I heard that your misssion went exssactly according to plan. That is good- I have reason to believe that their monarch didn't see this coming- now would be a perfect chance to strike at the monarchy. Maybe not kill them all, but you could cripple their will and ability to reestablish in this area- I have good intelligence that says they're bringing some... heavy weaponry.. through the Trexli pass just south of here. They aren't stupid, however- I believe they are also sending reinforcements through the Khanop pass a ways north of here at around the same time. I don't think you could manage to take out both targets, but you may know more than me on this. Do you have any thoughts?"

« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 02:21:44 am by Delioth »
Help us write a story!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 22