Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (ACTIVE)(3/5, Accepting players)  (Read 23456 times)

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (ACTIVE)(5/5, Waitlist)
« Reply #165 on: February 07, 2015, 11:03:10 pm »

The Viceroy looks physically nimble and supernaturally strong; however, she betrays weakness in her pained visage- her strength is faltering from the bolts piercing her shoulders.
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!
Products of my Boredom (Old)
Quote from: Shawtay
Delioth, you sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person.
When in doubt, Apply Magma

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 07, 2015, 11:52:23 pm »

move left.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 07, 2015, 11:56:48 pm »

Demagogue takes a step to the north, and begins speaking. He readies a standard action to attack the first enemy who shows up around the pillar.

"Ngah wzah nalaash tghzlah amn ingrash eleleph a'azyga leioth..."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 08, 2015, 03:12:58 am »

W657
((You would only take -10 to your stealth roll due to stealthy sniper, but you're observed in normal light.))
((Master Sniper doubles sniping penalty, but gives full attack. I also would assume that I have Concealment from the table illusion.))
12+48-20=40 (Opposed by 5 perception checks; 32,25,25,18,13- you remain unseen... somehow...)
((Remuthra's character removes the memory of himself from the enemy's mind through natural talent. I do it through years of training.))

Sniping Full Attack against the Viceroy: 18+24, 6+19.
Damage, if the second one hits: 6+3+2+4+4+5+3+5+1+14, 6+3+5+1+4+5+5+6+4+14, 100 Damage, or just 47 if only the first one hits, minus twice DR, so probably 80 Damage or 37.
Stealth: 4+48-20 or 32.

((Uh oh. They might see me. :P))

"You couldn't even begin to comprehend why I fight, creature!"

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 08, 2015, 05:37:51 am »

((The devils can see straight through your charade- you have no such concealment. So your roll is at -30 then... which gives 30- the Viceroy sees you, but doesn't have an action yet due to surprise.))

K'sal
After noticing fiery rage in the form of an arrow fly too close for comfort, you decide it's for the best to step back from the doorway.

Demagogue
You step up to the side of the pillar and start speaking. The two nearest Erinyes hear you, and are immediately entranced and highly suggestible.

W657
Aim-Breathe-Loose. Aim-Breathe-Loose. Two more bolts, two more hits- one for each eye of the dread maiden. Left. Right. The foul devil screams, just as her now-lifeless body crumples into a heap of body and tentacles at the foot of her throne. Target down; wrap-up the mission.
(80 Damage, 2 hits.)

32-10 no concealment=22 vs ((24,22), 30)(First 2 are under the effects of Demagogue's voice)

((Have to go to work, will post a battlemap and the Erinyes' turns later, near noon CT))
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 08, 2015, 10:09:08 am »

((D'you think I could buy this, at the next opportunity? Offers concealment from True Sight, which lets me do my sneaky thing.

Assuming that isn't allowed, or likely even if it is, I'll try and get an Eversmoking Bottle, as well.))
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:11:08 am by Remuthra »

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 08, 2015, 10:48:07 am »

((Yeah, both of those could be appropriated for market price- high-level underground mages trying to foil the demons and such.
Also nix the noon CT thing. Work got out early- thank everything for being the truck loader that gets to leave when there's nothing left.))

Purple and Red Erinyes:
Fascinated- looking around to find the source of their fascination.

Blue Erinyes:
((Amendment on W657's concealment; 32-10 no concealment=22 vs ((24,22)Fascinated, -4 to checks for 20/18- don't see, 30- Blue sees.)))
The black Angel lifts off the ground, ascends- and then charges through the air straight at you (W657), blade raised for a furious hack. Her hair flows out from behind her- and you glimpse a moment of pure beauty blackened by hate. You briefly weep inside for the pain the world holds for her perverted grace.
(4)+20=24 Hit! Damage: (3)+8 +(1)fire=12 damage
(You have 68 hp left)
You feel the flame-laced blade slice into your back as you lie on the ground- almost stunned by her quick charge through your would-be illusion. However, you snap from that state and steel yourself for the remainder of the combat.

Green Erinyes:
You notice another one of the erinyes flying across the room and halting within eyeshot of you- and she pulls back an arrow wreathed in flame. She looses toward you- but her shot goes wild and strikes the wall, glancing off harmlessly. (Nat 1)

Due to combat, the Blue and Red Erinyes are snapped out of their fascination. However, they never found the source.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Battle Map (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 10:49:56 am by Delioth »
Help us write a story!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 08, 2015, 10:53:36 am »

Pull out Holy Water, hide.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 08, 2015, 03:32:26 pm »

Blink to blue Eribyes, full attack.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2015, 04:00:45 pm »

K'sal
Your signal to the Universe is clear- "I need to be over there!"- and the universe obeys. You blink to your position over there, and ready an onslaught for the unsuspecting Devil. However- you notice an opening in her movements, and you strike! You feel your blade meet the yielding flesh of the devil's flank, and you use your hulking muscles to drive the edge further and further into the fiendish mockery of an angel. Even you are surprised by how far the blade goes. You are stunned when the pressure on your arms suddenly lifts- your falchion sliced clean through the erinyes.
Spoiler: Attack (click to show/hide)

Demagogue
After noticing how one of the erinyes saw straight through W657's illusion, you figured hiding for a bit was your best option. Holy water also seems like a good option against these fiends.

Spoiler: Initiative (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Battle Map (click to show/hide)

((Too damn Strong.))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:56:48 pm by Delioth »
Help us write a story!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2015, 04:18:37 pm »

5' step to B6, grab the green erinyes from behind, and force the holy water down her throat, then blink back to A6.

((Remember how I asked about this? Time to do some experimentation :D.))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:24:41 pm by Remuthra »

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2015, 05:15:45 pm »

5' step to B6, grab the green erinyes from behind, and force the holy water down her throat, then blink back to A6.

((I'll run that after the whole set of the Erinyes' and W657- you don't have enough actions after pulling your holy water- it's definitely more than a standard *move action.))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 05:19:14 pm by Delioth »
Help us write a story!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 09, 2015, 05:17:03 pm »

((I'll run that after the whole set of the Erinyes' and W657- you don't have enough actions after pulling your holy water- it's definitely more than a standard action.))
((I thought I pulled out my holy water already. This is my next turn's action.))

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 09, 2015, 05:27:25 pm »

((You did, but you technically still have a move action this turn if you want it (Taking an item out is a standard action- I fixed my previous post with an error on this.). There's not a whole lot you could do with that, though.))
Help us write a story!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 09, 2015, 05:51:19 pm »

((You did, but you technically still have a move action this turn if you want it (Taking an item out is a standard action- I fixed my previous post with an error on this.). There's not a whole lot you could do with that, though.))
((No, I'm just going to hide.))
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22