Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22

Author Topic: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (ACTIVE)(3/5, Accepting players)  (Read 23434 times)

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
Re: [Pathfinder] After the Rifting (5/5, Waitlist open)
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2015, 12:24:19 am »

((Yes, yes- I'm bad at rules, sorry. You're right on both of those things. Rem, are you just going to do the movement for your turn or what? Your initiative is technically higher, so your actions get to come first, in case you wanted to move into a flank with that Hezrou for K'Sal))
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!
Products of my Boredom (Old)
Quote from: Shawtay
Delioth, you sir, are a wonderful, wonderful person.
When in doubt, Apply Magma

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2015, 12:31:47 am »

((do it Rem, my sword will give you an additional +2 flanking bonus to your sneak attack next turn :D))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2015, 06:21:31 am »

I shall, mate.

Move and Blink to C2.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2015, 08:42:12 am »

((I'm just going to guess that you're going invisible in that move? Unless you don't want to, just mention it- you've been wanting it so far))

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)

Demagogue
As the Hezrou begins to figure out what happens, he looks at you and both of you seem to fade from existence! You fade out as your familiar invisibility easily comes at your beck and call, and you wrench yourself from this world for a moment to blink from here to there- you are used to the feeling, and you feel it bolster your focus. You make sure to let a noise when you get by the fiend, and it turns its attention in your direction just in time for your associate to hack into it.

K'sal
You think and send the still-unfamiliar message to use your newfound magical ability to phase short distances. Your scales flare to life with an arcane light as your primal power rises up to wrench you over to a better position. The feeling is still unfamiliar as you, for a moment, wonder whether you will come back like you usually do. You are getting more used to it though, and you are ready to charge one of the beasts when you come out of it.
You feel the power in your legs, pushing your strapping musculature across the room to hack at the beast for the first strike.

1d20(13)+41=54
2d4(3+1)+35=39 damage
You feel the satisfying yielding of flesh to adamantine- a solid hit. The Hezrou's naturally thick skin slices easily beneath your weapon, and it screams in pain and rage- alerting the second to the fact that there are hostilities in the room.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((It's Demagogue's Turn again.))
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 08:44:52 am by Delioth »
Help us write a story!
We're currently setting the scene and world- characters, civilizations, flora/fauna, cities, places, anything setting!

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2015, 10:54:50 am »

((I'm really sorry. I wanted to finish my character, but a combination of pulling a half-nighter last night and a unintentional deep conversation with the room mates prevented that. I'll finish it today.))

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 05, 2015, 11:06:24 am »

((KK, we can play it out- I mean, a sniper really wouldn't like small rooms))
Help us write a story!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 05, 2015, 04:34:25 pm »

Full Attack (sneak) on Greeen Hezrou (You want me to roll this?)
Blink 10' to A2.

Note: 20% miss chance now active, in case I'm not getting concealment.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2015, 05:42:57 pm »

((I can roll, or you guys can- doesn't matter a ton to me. I'm guessing your full attack is 3 rapier+3 sickle?))

Spoiler: Attacks: (click to show/hide)

You effortlessly cleave into the creature's flesh in vulnerable places, using K'sal's threatening musculature and blade to your advantage. The fiend's blood spills forth from a few exceptionally well-placed hits- but it still stands; and it's angry. You realize how much the thing STINKS- (DC 24 Fort vs nausea- (17)+1=18- Sickened; -2 attack, damage, saving throws, skill checks.)

Green Hezrou's Turn:
The creature lets out a great roar as it lets its claws and maw at K'sal, the obvious threat:
Spoiler: Attacks (click to show/hide)

You feel the Demon's claws rending into your flesh- cleaving through your Kikko just as you cleave through its bony skin. Blood gouts from your shoulders where the beast mauled you, and your hate for the creature wells up.
You have 83 hp left.

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Initiative Count (click to show/hide)

((EDIT: Fixed Rem's Damage.))
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 10:39:01 pm by Delioth »
Help us write a story!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2015, 05:51:59 pm »

((Are the sneak attack dice hit by a separate DR penalty, then?))

EDIT I can't find anything saying that would be so.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 05:56:27 pm by Remuthra »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2015, 05:56:22 pm »

Scream in defiance because why not.

Full attack.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2015, 05:57:39 pm »

((No, not a different DR, I was thinking wrong- I'll fix that later with the next action update. K'sal will probably kill that Hezrou.))
Help us write a story!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2015, 05:59:11 pm »

(('Sfine. I believe I get 26 extra damage.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2015, 06:07:47 pm »

((Four attacks at ~40 damage before crits and power attacks... yeah, hes in trouble. ))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 05, 2015, 06:10:49 pm »

((Yeah. We make a good meatgrinder team, what with the SR, high AC, mobility, and ludicrous tag-team damage :P.))

Delioth

• Bay Watcher
  • Mass Gauntlet Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 05, 2015, 10:53:05 pm »

((I'm running this as your greatsword with power attack, just say something if that's not what you wanted. And Rem, it was 27 extra damage by my maths. It won't matter now anyways.))

Spoiler: Attack (click to show/hide)

With a Mighty Swing and a defiant Roar, you cleave in the bloodied demon's skull- his now-lifeless body crumples to the ground, dead. One among many you've slain- and will slay. You bask in your triumph for a moment as the nearby Hezrou realizes what is happening and turns his sights to you- Demonslayer.

((Since you only needed the first attack, I'll count it the same as a standard action attack and let you take a move action as well.))

Spoiler: Image (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Initiative Count (click to show/hide)
Help us write a story!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 22