Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: [RPG] -Grim Hearts- A Dex Souls-like. (Currently experiencing downtime.)  (Read 30294 times)

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
Re: worhtlessfilt.h
« Reply #255 on: February 20, 2015, 04:10:29 pm »

I cant say I know what you're going through, but I suggest looking for the local Church and talking to the pastor there. I think talking to someone about it in person would be 100 times better then on the forum.

+1

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
« Reply #256 on: February 20, 2015, 08:53:49 pm »

hrrhhhhrh... I broke down again in a manic episode and I scared more people... im so sorry everyone... it keeps happening... im sorry you kep trusting an idiot like me with any sort of attention at all. Even this is an attention grab I guess. I should just have let myself sink into the void in the first place.

I appreciate the effort in caring but in the end im just a filthy idiot who deserve nothing at all......

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 20, 2015, 09:11:12 pm »

* Kevak huuuuugs!

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 20, 2015, 10:07:10 pm »

It's going to be alright. You are worth it and we're here for you.

If another episode comes on and the thoughts returns, hold on.

You are worth it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 10:11:37 pm by birdy51 »
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 20, 2015, 10:08:48 pm »

He lives in Denmark. I'm not sure if that number works there.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 20, 2015, 10:12:24 pm »

Ah sorry. >.>;
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 20, 2015, 10:17:54 pm »

hrrhhhhrh... I broke down again in a manic episode and I scared more people... im so sorry everyone... it keeps happening... im sorry you kep trusting an idiot like me with any sort of attention at all. Even this is an attention grab I guess. I should just have let myself sink into the void in the first place.

I appreciate the effort in caring but in the end im just a filthy idiot who deserve nothing at all......

This first thing that should be said is to not listen to the voice in your head, and then pay attention to all the people here who are actually telling you you're worth something. It's not something to rely on though, as that just means you'll be looking for acknowledgement from other people to make yourself feel good. It's a start though.

You need to challenge the thoughts in your head that you're worthless filth, because quite clearly that's not the case if you've made such a positive impression on other people that they want you around. So fuck you, listen to everyone else you selfish prick :P

You might consider Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy to help with the challenging process, because... it's not easy to know where to start. Automatic negative thoughts, especially long held ones, are difficult to catch sometimes. It helped me deal with the more vicious parts of my depression, and if you're seriously considering suicide, then you need to do something. The world will not be a better place without you.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ShadowHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • God is love.
    • View Profile
*group hug*
« Reply #262 on: February 20, 2015, 10:25:09 pm »

Again You Are Awesome. Don't Kill Yourself!

WE CARE ABOUT YOU MAN!

So much.
* ShadowHammer joins in the Dex group hug

That last part is not true, man, and I'm sure you know it. We care about you because you deserve to be cared about!

Also, there's no need to be sorry. If you have any more problems, don't worry about it looking like an attention grab, don't worry about scaring people. Post whatever's on your mind and let us help you with it. I'm absolutely certain that everyone is not only willing to help out however we can, we want to help out however we can.

I agree with Peradon, too; sadly, text can't convey as much as talking. A church is a good choice for going to talk to someone who'll listen without judging and stuff. If that's not something you want to do, or you just can't find one, this forum'll always be here to help you out.

I know that for some people, drawing some dark stuff helps them get over dark feelings; you can burn the picture afterwards, too. Might be worth a shot, eh?

Last thing here, please change the title back. Nothing in this thread, least of all yourself, is worthless, or filth.

In other news, this game inspired me to make a thing (well, a couple of things, but then I made them into one thing).
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Hope you're feeling better soon!

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
« Reply #263 on: February 20, 2015, 10:32:15 pm »

....Jegus that last thing must have taken a while to come up with...

ghrfgh im sorry everyone my mind is a minefield of bad therapy sessions, years of social neglect and mental destruction from others and other insane situations that dont leave the body hurt but leave the mind shattered. I hardly control anything and i have tried to go to therapy for at least 10 years now but I just dont seem able to get the help I need... And that leaves me stunned in these situations... I have a lot of these stints, very few of them get online like this one... I do think about suicide a lot...

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 20, 2015, 10:34:52 pm »

It's alright. Everything gets better eventually.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 20, 2015, 10:37:05 pm »

Eventually might just have to be going to a different country.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
« Reply #266 on: February 20, 2015, 10:39:13 pm »

It's alright. Everything gets better eventually.

See this is what everyone tells me but all eventually has ever given me is more anxiety and slow acting trauma than anything. I feel worse nowadays than I did a couple years ago because I cant get any help with it while my shit just gets stronger because it IS me and thus know all my weaknesses. I KNOW people like what I do and that I am not worthless and all such things, I know all this completely and utterly but the will to battle it isnt ther,e i cannot muster willpower when my despair completely takes over, which it does a LOT.

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 20, 2015, 10:41:24 pm »

What is it that's caused getting therapy to be difficult? Have you started and stopped before, or just been unable to get any?

Have you considered medication? Bear in mind that it does come with unpleasant side effects (at least in my experience) but if it helps to take the edge off so you can deal with the despair in some other way, it's not so bad.

Edit: or rather, it's better than thinking about killing yourself all the time.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: [RPG] -Grim Hearts- A Dex Souls-like. (Currently experiencing downtime.)
« Reply #268 on: February 20, 2015, 11:04:34 pm »

I was referring more to climbing out of this particular low, but yeah, if you've been getting worse, what's stopping you from getting (good) help for it?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks
Re: [RPG] -Grim Hearts- A Dex Souls-like. (Currently experiencing downtime.)
« Reply #269 on: February 20, 2015, 11:50:31 pm »

broken and undermanned medical systems, along with extremely bad luck. The system of psychiatric help in denmark that im under is understaffed, theres just not enough to go around, and every time i have gotten a therapist they have either done nothing, said basically air or been incompetent to the fault that I have been bullied by them with their ways.

I have also tried medication and it didnt work and now the doc wont try other types. I am stuck.

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22