Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: [RPG] -Grim Hearts- A Dex Souls-like. (Currently experiencing downtime.)  (Read 30279 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Waitlist me as Varkin

Thanks~

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Go through the left entrance. Roll a barrel in front of me, for traps.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Roy will also journey leftward.

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks

Due to inactivity from Applesauce Machine, she has been kicked to the waitlist and GiglameshDespair has taken her spot. As it is this early on, it will not count as a death.

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Glorious ascension to cannon fodder is go!

Edit:

Arise! Live - or equivalent once more, Lady Ketari!

It seems best I take a second sword as well. Follow to the rear of those going left.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 04:01:13 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Burkhart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alas, yon Apples. Ye will be missed.

Attempt to fashion a shield out of a barrel top. If Duke Sulls is incapable of this, grab another sword and follow the other two.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Due to inactivity from Applesauce Machine, she has been kicked to the waitlist and GiglameshDespair has taken her spot. As it is this early on, it will not count as a death.
((She's still on the waitlist though. Yay safety!

Also I've always been amazed at how the art and armor seems to...mesh together. Very, very smooth lining work.

...Is it possible for us not-yet-players to be commenting on several things shown in-game? :P))

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

I'd like to sign up for the waitlist please.

My name is McDonach.

Apologies if I shouldn't post this here :D
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((And I arise from the 15th spot to the 14th spot already. MY ASCENSION IS RELATIVELY NIGH!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Roy makes a foul cough, and turns to his companions. "So... Do you lot have names?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is several seconds before the other man in rusted armor can respond.  "... Ashwood." He manages, struggling to remember each syllable. " A... Alexander Ashwood."
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Dexexe1234

• Bay Watcher
  • Can't you hear the beating?
    • View Profile
    • Dexworks

Spoiler: Actions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: OOC Talk (click to show/hide)

Dexworks
Dexworks.net IRC channel

If you enjoy my work, please view my website and also consider clicking the Patreon button! You might even be interested enough to pay me a little so I can keep living!

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"This.... Is in the way...."

Roy tries to BREAK DOWN THE DOOR!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"... then open it. There is a handle. Like so."

Open the door normally. Prepare to toss barrel at anything alive looking.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

I like how {Red} bows as a greeting :P

Also some of the 'dead' seem to have their own swords stuck into them...unless their own swords are somewhere discarded out there.

As a tangent: Wow our people must be either very well supplied pre-death, given the use of swords and full body armor, and either very royally desecrated given the mass grave with their own weapons tied in ._.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22