Stalemate Resolution for Modifiers

Yes
- 0 (0%)
Yes, but only if you use a different type of die
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 31, 2015, 10:43:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20

Author Topic: Semi-Minimalist RTD  (Read 21342 times)

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
  • I only accept the finest cans
    • View Profile
Re: Semi-Minimalist RTD
« Reply #225 on: February 18, 2015, 09:35:14 am »

((Since this is semi minimalist i'm not going to roll for what's in the logs.))
Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 18, 2015, 10:09:06 am »

"So, Sack, what happened to you?
Explore the ship.

You look across the ship and there doesn't seem to be much more around that hasn't been discovered other than some of the crates. You look at a random one (5) and it says 'Experimental F.E.V. Vaccine' with a stamp saying in big block letters 'EMPTY'.

DESTROY STUPID DOOR
(1) You miss and punch the door panel, causing an automated voice to say "Administrator Lock overrided. Containment cell undocking will begin in 3 minutes."

"Oi. Found ships logs, anyone wanna watch them?" Systemativally play the logs. Let's see what happened to the ship. Also what date it is. They probably have a date set.
"I do. It will finaly settle if this is post-apocolyptic or not.
"Oi. Found ships logs, anyone wanna watch them?" Systemativally play the logs. Let's see what happened to the ship. Also what date it is. They probably have a date set.
Float over to Riki, ignoring the alarm I just set off.Sure!
You flip the switch and as the projector lowers down you put in Log #1 with Poke and that ball of gas to see a woman in a lab coat saying "Fifteenth of October 2853. Just left Earth. *The camera pans over to a brownish but still relatively green Earth* Am I glad they figured out a way to cure Green Flu! Not much else to talk about. End Log." Since you want to see what happened to the ship you go on to the last disc. It starts up and you see a man wearing  janitor clothes. "That mutant. It killed everyone except me. Am I lucky the monster got stuck up in the control room. The least I can do for the poor souls is give them a 'Burial'. I remember a show called 'Star Trek' where if a crewmember died, they were placed in a coffin left to drift in space. I'm going to do the same with the escape pods." and the disc stops.

"So, Sack, what happened to you?
Explore the ship.

<<I was nearly thrown into the depths of space!  Luckily my trusty Sackintosh-->> Sack "points" to the PDA in its pocket <<--was able to save me and my poor Bacon.  But enough about me.  Look at all this!  It's quite the ship.  With it we can explore the infinite expanse of infinite adventures that is the universe.  I hear there is a fabulous restaurant at the end, for example...

We must talk to the others and set a course!>>

Sack calms Bacon, who has become a little nervous due to the alarm.  He then tries to find the navigational center of the ship, and see what destinations are present in the ship's computer.
You try to calm bacon (3) but he still shakes a little even though he is mostly calmed. You 'climb' up to the control room and look at the display (4) there is a list of possible destinations. 1. Earth  2. Jovian Research Centers  3. Marsbase-1  4. Deep Orbit locations

Welcome to Bay 12. Drop off your soul in the collection plate on the left.-Remuthura

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 18, 2015, 10:14:29 am »

To keep from posting this over and over again, I'd like to automate this action.

KEEP PUNCHING DOOR UNTIL I AM FREE OR OTHERWISE.
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 18, 2015, 10:25:40 am »

"Hey, does anybody know what F.E.V stands for, or what it is? I've found a box which is meant to contain a vaccine for it, but there's a stamp that says empty on it."
Inspect the box more closely.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 10:27:21 am by wipeout1024 »
Ain't nobody got time for that.

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 18, 2015, 02:12:20 pm »

"Hey, does anybody know what F.E.V stands for, or what it is? I've found a box which is meant to contain a vaccine for it, but there's a stamp that says empty on it."
Inspect the box more closely.
"Forced. Evolutionary. Virus. Made by the government to create super soldiers to fight against china. And now it looks like some other faction rules the waists. Or something else entirely."

play logs 2-5

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 18, 2015, 02:17:51 pm »

"The mutant should be completely placid after the initial rampage. The only reason Wasteland Supermutants were aggressive is due to their culture."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 18, 2015, 02:25:13 pm »

"The mutant should be completely placid after the initial rampage. The only reason Wasteland Supermutants were aggressive is due to their culture."
"Yep. At first with the master. And then with the capital wasteland."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2015, 02:35:55 pm »

That tumor wasn't fit to be called a Master."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 18, 2015, 02:55:13 pm »

That tumor wasn't fit to be called a Master."
"What other kind of name then? His real name?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 18, 2015, 03:35:01 pm »

"Tumor. Call it what it is."

poketwo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 18, 2015, 04:42:04 pm »

"Nah, more like some kind of mad science fusion of random creatures and then heavily mutate it while making it part-tumor."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2015, 04:49:40 pm »

"Tumor fits."

Haveroszaur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2015, 09:41:42 am »

I just remembered something. If the ship uses pure oxygen, shouldnt you be all high from increased brain activity? Well, apart from the telephatic sack and magic fox-lady.

LORD GOAT THE 120524TH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2015, 10:30:36 am »

Carowheatly: I didn't do much about studying gases but if what you just said is right, that explains why the mutant is slightly less violent. I think.

Nunzillor

« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2015, 10:35:16 am »

<<Hmm.  This must be approached cautiously.>>

Type ADVENTURE into the computer and slam the Go button repeatedly.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 10:40:42 am by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20