Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Keldwikk: Deities Returned (IC Thread)  (Read 5593 times)

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Keldwikk: Deities Returned (IC Thread)
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2015, 02:56:17 pm »

January 20, 2018/ Lady Mara is pleased with the work her followers have done, they have established several small temples to her and have began meeting every week to discuss their dreams with fellow followers. One follower is particular has established himself as the leader of Lady Mara`s cult, his name is Jonathan and he has been chosen to be the first prophet of Lady Mara and has been given the power to sense places of death.

Lady Mara ends her turn.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2015, 03:29:10 pm »

Januari 25, 2018: Satan grins when he looks at the souls he has collected. Those who have agreed on the deal have been rewarded greatly, for it is not hard to conjure precious metals. He has gained quite some loyal followers. Satan ends his turn too.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 03:32:25 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2015, 04:30:10 pm »

(Just waiting on Remuthra).
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2015, 06:28:08 pm »

(Can'tfigureoutwhattodobetterwingit)

For too long have the trees been cut down. Bless the forest with arms, legs, and teeth.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2015, 02:28:58 pm »

Chapter 1: 31st January, 2018
Excel Data Sheet

In Siberian Russia, there have been reports amongst nomads of trees moving, walking, grasping. (+48 Followers for Stoicism) (-260 power)

Following such rumours, a handful of desperate reporters have begun traveling to Siberia to investigate these rumours...

In America, prominent members of congress who openly opposed drug legalisation have been found dead of drug overdose. A growing belief is that this of divine interference (+280 Followers for Shroomism) (-410 Power)

Following these four deaths, police have begun investigating the matter, treating it as suspicious. Meanwhile, pro-legalisation campaigners tread carefully to use this as an opportunity to push their own agendas.

In England, a small movement has begun, people who share dreams of darkness and death, life and immortality. They have begun to meet at a man called Jonathon's house, where they consume dread biscuits and wine, collecting black cats along the way. Many of them have adorned their home with small shrines. (+76 Followers for Undeath) (-160 Power)

Following this event... not much has changed. A disgruntled neighbour wrote a letter to the queen about it.

In The Netherlands the many of the poor have become rich overnight, pawn shops' business has exploded and some have even become to worship Satan himself, claiming he is behind their rag-to-riches story. (+91 Followers)(-170 Power)

Following the increased fortunes for pawn shops, other such businesses have begun to appear. Meanwhile, organised crime and police forces alike have taken interest in the matter.

A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2015, 02:43:05 pm »

1 February, 2018, 3:30 PM. (I think this is the date) Satan contacts the leader of the Dutch police. He offers him anything he wants, if he makes sure that the police stop investigating the related cases and if he gives Satan his soul.

After contacting the man, he contacts several well-known leaders of the Dutch organised crime. He proceeds to promise them riches they can not even imagine. To prove that he is capable of this, he conjures gold statues of the leaders he contacted.

7 February, 2018, 3:00 AM. Satan wakes up people who refuse to believe in any kind of god. He keeps them awake, while whispering terrible things and showing them horrific visions of his face. He continues keeping them awake for several nights.

15 February, 2018, 06:66 (07:06) AM. Satan suddenly talks to the people he has tried to drive insane by keeping them awake. He promises them sleep if they murder several people in public, while loudly exclaiming "For Satan".

16 February, 2018, 01:00 PM. Satan sits back and enjoys the murdering. Whenever someone is murdered, he carves a Leviathan cross on the corpse's forehead.

Satan ends his turn
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:36:43 pm by Lord_lemonpie »

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2015, 03:06:31 pm »

6 February, 2018, 12:00 AM. Alaric the Barbaric awakens from his slumber.

6 February, 2018, 12:01 AM. Alaric looks down on the earth and marvels upon how weak humanity has become...how that must change.

6 February, 2018, 2:32 PM. During an intense boxing match between two fighters, bless one with incredible strength and insatiable rage (note: once opponent is killed, end the rage).

7 February, 2018, 12:00 AM. If the boxer is in jail, give him the strength to break out. If he is not, send visions of bloodlust into his mind.

10 February, 2018, 6:00 PM. Find the strongest man in Germany. Appear before him in visions, make him realize my greatness.

14 February, 2018, 1:00 AM. Find a jail in a small town. Drive all the prisoners into a rage, bless them with strength (thus giving them the ability to escape and go on a rampage). If someone manages to kill one of the rage-driven prisoners, transfer the powers to them instead. Rinse and repeat (only in this small town, population should be small enough where I won't run out of power after doing this).

18 February, 2018, 6:00 PM. If the strongman has been convinced of my power, make him my prophet. Otherwise, send him into a blind rage.

END TURN.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:30:02 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2015, 03:28:10 pm »

Knowledge is what runs the human mind, what to do, and how to do what you wish to achieve
For Knowledge is power, what would the being that knows all be? We shall learn, for I have risen.
We shall see what the peoples of Cuba have to think, the place of poverty ruled by the bastard's that either bear the name Castro or are High Ranking Officials

February 2, Within the dark and gloomy streets of Cuba there is a need of knowledge among the people. Nerzia cannot accept this. Nerzia locates the uneducated and tells them through their minds where to find the best deals in shops, where or where not to go, how to do certain tasks, simply aid as many people as Nerzia can. Nerzia continues giving this insight until the month ends.

Febuary 17th, Nerzia reveals itself to all the mortals it has been giving insight to and teaching, and Nerzia then tells them to worship him, and promises life needs to be fulfilled along with all the knowledge they need.

February 23rd, Nerzia grants it's followers the knowledge and skills of scientists, drone operators, survivalists, EMTs, tacticians, engineers, and mathematicians.

February 24th, Nerzia then begins granting insight to "morally decent" non-communist party politicians

All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2015, 03:53:51 pm »

Aw Yeah! Awesome Job, Self, But there's just one problem. There are still a lotta Posers out there and I can't do anything 'Bout them right now, I'll just hit up my Prophet.

February 2, Shroomus appears before Raphael Franklin and tells him to spread the word of Shroomus to as many other Stoners as possible, He also tells Raphael Franklin what he did to the Anti-Drug Congressmen and tells him to tell the other Stoners that Shroomus did it.

February 16, Once Raphael Franklin has gathered a large (30-50) Amount of Stoners Shroomus appears before them and causes several dozen hallucinative mushrooms to instantly grow around them. They Then Party all throughout the Night.

February 17, After waking up from the Intense Hangover Shroomus tells the Stoners to spread his teachings to all other Drug Addicts. Shroomus also messes with the heads of all local Drug Haters and tries to convince them to use Shrooms and to get addicted.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2015, 05:15:10 pm »

16 February, 2018, 01:00 PM. Satan sits back and enjoys the murdering. Whenever someone is murdered, he carves a Leviathan cross on the corpse's forehead.

(Just for flavour...)

« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:16:45 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

LuckyKobold

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't kill people but when I do it's slow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2015, 05:18:12 pm »

((I sense that this will soon devolve into an all out free for all.))

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2015, 05:31:20 pm »

(Just for flavour...)

(Lol I was unaware that you were able to speak Dutch :P. )

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2015, 05:49:22 pm »

February 4, Lady Mara appears before her followers and urges them to be a bit more public and show the world the glory of the Golden Cult of UnDeath! To help them not sound like sociopaths and have proof of Lady Mara`s existence, she grants the second most loyal cultist, an elderly lady by the name of Anna, the power to create small orbs of darkness.

February 14, Lady Mara looks down upon the world and see love and heart break in the air, not screams of terror, stupid boring human holidays. To spice up the night Lady Mara takes the form of an elderly woman with fangs and eight eyes to stalk people and spread fear.

February 24, Lady Mara sees her followers talking of strange things, walking forests in Russia and people killing in the name of Satan in Netherlands, strange, maybe she was not the only god to now walk the Earth.

End Turn.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 11:35:50 am by Ama »

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2015, 06:52:23 pm »

February 5, 1:00 AM, Rio de Janeiro.

A doctor looking for a cure for ALS finds a new species of microbe in the Amazon rainforest, named Egica Runicia. The microbe appears to be almost...designed to fight terrible brain conditions, like ALS and Alzheimers. The doctor quickly sets to work presenting the microbe to pharmaceutical companies and making a working drug from it.

February 19, 1:00 PM, Rio de Janeiro.

The doctor has finished his working drug, Egica, and it is beginning to work through ANSIVA and the American FDA. The doctor has been chosen as Xaver's prophet, and Xaver works busily at pushing the drug through the assorted health agencies. Meanwhile, Xaver puts one small detail in the drug. He makes all the drug's users have visions of Xaver until they convert.

End Turn.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 05:53:14 pm by Playergamer »
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2015, 11:33:20 am »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4