Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

Author Topic: The 100 Tile Circuit: It's starting to modify the avatars.  (Read 13494 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: The 100 Tile Circuit: why did I do this
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2015, 01:55:48 pm »

Should we have a list of effects somewhere?

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2015, 02:00:38 pm »

((I'm keeping track of the effects in my notepad document (I should use a google doc, that's an idea), and the images on the tiles represent the effects.))

BlitzDungeoneer manages to stop almost everyone in their tracks. Escaped Lurker, Heydude, and Mastahcheese are unable to take the next two turns!

Sheb is catapulted forward, and whichever die he picks for the next three turns turn into ones! This die then turns into a six, because now his fortune is reversed! Wow!

Hector continues the demilich pride.

Spoiler: Current Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:06:27 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 02:02:33 pm »

What he probably means and what I mean is to have a small spoiler that displays the effects of all of the tiles. The game becomes hard to follow when you don't know what the effects are.

EDIT: *facepalm* I could have totally avoided landing on greens skip 2 turns skill If I just payed attention.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:04:29 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2015, 02:03:17 pm »

3 please.

The effect is that anyone who passes over this tile goes backwards instead of forwards the next turn.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2015, 02:07:45 pm »

What he probably means and what I mean is to have a small spoiler that displays the effects of all of the tiles. The game becomes hard to follow when you don't know what the effects are.

EDIT: *facepalm* I could have totally avoided landing on greens skip 2 turns skill If I just payed attention.
Yeah, I'm going to share the link to the googledoc where the effects are stored now that I've copied them over.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AM9wlSq39gPzqNw7uNvx6IUFH8ay9AkDwOv_vCJ2w0M/edit?usp=sharing
The Cyan Menace

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2015, 02:21:41 pm »

5, who turns into a 1, who turns into a 6, so I land on 14: Anyone who go over this tile see all permanent effect inversed.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2015, 02:22:19 pm »

Is there a limit to how many effects we can put on a tile?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2015, 02:27:21 pm »

Is there a limit to how many effects we can put on a tile?
1 effect, but you can word it how you like in order to maximize effectiveness or sneak in another effect.
Landing on a tile that already has an effect does not mean you can add another; it only activates it.
The Cyan Menace

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2015, 02:33:51 pm »

I'll go with the 5.

Next effect: Anybody who lands on this tile is catapulted forward by 3 tiles, but is then stunned by the impact and gets -2 on all their movement, but it can't be reduced below 1.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The 100 Tile Circuit: Nothing crazy yet, but lots happening
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2015, 03:18:40 pm »

Hector starts a veritable war of penalties by turning sheb backwards.

Sheb meanwhile seeks to turn penalties into bonuses and vice versa.

And BlitzDungeoneer continues to mix bonuses with penalties.

The other three sit around waiting for their turn privileges to be reinstated.

Spoiler: Current Status (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 03:22:35 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2015, 03:20:38 pm »

Er... correcting mistakes I made in the image for this turn, I wound up uploading it 4 times.  ::)
Everything should be right now, though.
The Cyan Menace

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2015, 03:21:12 pm »

4 please

Gives immunity to effects for the next turn, but the player can only choose the last remaining die (and no jumps)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2015, 03:30:34 pm »

small question, does jumping activate a tile effect again?
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2015, 03:45:59 pm »

Yes, that is the intended purpose of jumping, if you want to activate a tile you're standing on. Pass-over tiles, of course, don't activate when you jump because you're neither entering nor leaving the tile.

Why would you want to jump where you are, though? It would cause you to skip even more turns!
The Cyan Menace

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2015, 03:48:20 pm »

it was just a small question on my mind that is important for my catching up plan.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13