Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia LII: A damp troll hole - Game Over - Scum win  (Read 52039 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile

I meant the part about hector and scripten being scumbuddies, I only thought scripten was scum, which is why I voted for him. the buddying I was referring to was for scripten and town members.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I meant the part about hector and scripten being scumbuddies, I only thought scripten was scum, which is why I voted for him. the buddying I was referring to was for scripten and town members.
This post doesnt make sense, so I'll respond to both sides of it.

I meant the part about hector and scripten being scumbuddies
If you mean that this is the only part that makes sense, you just confirmed what I said! You earlier said that this was the only part that doesnt make sense!

the buddying I was referring to was for scripten and town members.
Mastah didnt mention any other buddying in his post! So you either didnt actually read the post, or your panicing!
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LII: A damp troll hole - Day 1: A thin soup
« Reply #302 on: February 05, 2015, 12:28:08 am »

Which would mean that Hector and Scripten are scumbuddies, who are attempting a highly unusual method of buddying town members, then having the other member call it out to get them lynched.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is what I'm talking about! You said earlier that you didnt think that part of mastah's post was valid! Now you think it is?!

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought the part about Hector and Scripten being scumbuddies was far-fetched.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought the part about Hector and Scripten being scumbuddies was far-fetched.
That was the basis of the town buddying that mastah was talking about. How can you think that this false, but the rest is true? That makes no sense at all!

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought I saw scripten trying to buddy with town members. That was what I agreed with. And that is why I voted for Scripten

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought I saw scripten trying to buddy with town members. That was what I agreed with. And that is why I voted for Scripten
Mastah never mentioned Scripten buddying(Except for the reverse anti distanceing thingy which made no sense), he said that Hector was buddying, while Scripten was calling it out!

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I thought I saw Scripten buddying with town members, him being an IC makes that easy. As I said, I didn't think that Hector was Scum, just that Scripten was buddying the town members. Buddying is a very common tactic and it almost always has a mafia member in it. Scripten seemed to me at the time buddying several players. This may be because he was an IC, or, it was a valid tactic.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your dodging the question. How did you see Scripten buddying in mastah's post. You said earlier that you agreed with the part about Scripten buddying, except there was no part about scripten buddying! It was about hector buddying, and scripten calling it out.

It looks to me like you were just looking for a bandwagon to jump on.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The part of mastahchees's argument that I agreed with was that mafia were buddying town members. Even though he didn't say that Scripten was doing it, I thought I saw Scripten doing it. I

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

What posts made you think Scripten was buddying?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia LII: A damp troll hole - Day 1: A thin soup
« Reply #312 on: February 05, 2015, 04:33:49 pm »

Mastahcheese, that is a very plausible observation. At least the part about scripten. Hector and Scripten seems a bit far-fetched though.

Vote Scripten

Here you say you agree on the part about Scripten.
The part of mastahchees's argument that I agreed with was that mafia were buddying town members. Even though he didn't say that Scripten was doing it, I thought I saw Scripten doing it. I
Here you say you only agreed on the part about mafia buddying.

So which is it?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let me re-word that first sentence since I was vague about what I actually meant.

Mastahcheese, I agree that the scum are buddying town members, at least Scripten is. The part about hector and Scripten being scum buddies seems a bit far-fetched though.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok then, would you care to share what posts made you think scripten was buddying?

Also, if you thought he was buddying, why did you unvote him, when he gave no evidence to show he didnt?
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 27