Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City OOC  (Read 14377 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City OOC
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2015, 11:22:42 pm »

Sorry it took me so long to find the thread, I'll throw up an application in a bit. I think I'll go with a Six Samurai deck. Now I just need to make one.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2015, 11:44:37 pm »

Your deck seems fine FelixSparks, Mirror Force is a rare not a common but that's ok as you have 2 extra rare spots left.

Just noticed this - is there a particular reason? The pack came with a starter deck, sure, but it's still a pack.
Tsuyoku naritai.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2015, 01:13:29 am »

Basically for the same reason that strucure decks aren't allowed, the rarities are practically all common for those packs and are really part of the deck as you can't get them anywhere else other than buying it.

Also yeah I'm allowing the unique cards in this game, just think of it as people making imperfect copies of those cards.

Your deck seems fine FelixSparks it is one rare over though due to the common rarities of Reinforcement of the Army being in structure decks.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2015, 01:24:21 am »

Grr, unfortunate. I only really have 1 negotiable Rare slot, so I'll have to find a replacement for my Mirror Force... Still, just about got it ready. Running Madolches, still figuring out the details of the character. Am I allowed to run a little kid? Would fit the deck amusingly.
Tsuyoku naritai.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2015, 01:27:25 am »

Hey Kansa, want to battle on dueling network?  I don't think I've battled you on it before.

Nevermind.  Far too late into the night for me.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 02:16:12 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2015, 01:56:45 am »

Huh...I think I've got my deck set up. I still need to work on the actual profile though. Anybody want to duel so I can test it?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2015, 11:28:08 am »

Hey Kansa, want to battle on dueling network?  I don't think I've battled you on it before.

Nevermind.  Far too late into the night for me.

Sorry I missed this I was quite busy this morning, I might be able to duel anyone later though.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2015, 11:35:55 am »

PM me when you wanna duel, I'm removing one copy of Reinforcements to bring me withing rarity limits.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2015, 05:35:19 pm »

Grr, unfortunate. I only really have 1 negotiable Rare slot, so I'll have to find a replacement for my Mirror Force... Still, just about got it ready. Running Madolches, still figuring out the details of the character. Am I allowed to run a little kid? Would fit the deck amusingly.

Also sorry I missed this, yes you can play a little kid. Don't make them too young though :p.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2015, 09:02:13 pm »

Modified my deck.  Did screw anything up with the rarities, Kansa?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2015, 05:13:47 am »

Everything seems fine to me

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2015, 09:10:44 pm »

I think I've got one or two decks ready, but I'm actually having trouble deciding.  Would anyone be willing to help me test on Dueling Network? 

EDIT: Oh, and a minor question.  Hypothetically speaking, if I were to finish my Main deck with a bunch of extra cards in terms of rarity restrictions, can I dump those in the Extra deck in addition to the stated restrictions for the Extra deck, or are the two to be treated as entirely separate for the purpose of restricting by rarity?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 09:13:33 pm by Culise »

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2015, 09:13:04 pm »

I'll set up a room. Password is B12

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2015, 10:29:32 pm »

EDIT: Oh, and a minor question.  Hypothetically speaking, if I were to finish my Main deck with a bunch of extra cards in terms of rarity restrictions, can I dump those in the Extra deck in addition to the stated restrictions for the Extra deck, or are the two to be treated as entirely separate for the purpose of restricting by rarity?

I think its basically 'this applies to your main and extra deck, with the extra getting a couple more openings.'

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2015, 04:44:04 am »

I think I've got one or two decks ready, but I'm actually having trouble deciding.  Would anyone be willing to help me test on Dueling Network? 

Yeah you can put the spare rarities in the extra deck
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12