Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City OOC  (Read 14382 times)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh - The Torn City OOC
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2015, 11:51:49 pm »

Well, I'm already in a game, so I don't mind being shunted to the wait list if we get two more players who submit their sheets in time.  Consider it motivation to get in before it's too late. ^_^

Also, deck list updated.  Down to 40 cards, went back to the original baseline with a bit of a tweaked extra list as well.  This should also give me a bit of a better distribution on my levels. 

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2015, 11:55:01 pm »

I think those two need to race. First one to NOT be a descendant of the Royal Military or a slum kid (AKA they should be someone cast out from the company for whatever reason) wins.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2015, 12:39:53 am »

I think those two need to race. First one to NOT be a descendant of the Royal Military or a slum kid (AKA they should be someone cast out from the company for whatever reason) wins.
Or they could actually be a corporate themselves.  The tourney is still open to Coerelia itself, after all.  There's just something about the underdog story, though. ^_^

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2015, 06:17:33 am »

I was going to do my sheet today, but I guess I'm too late? I'll start on it anyway.

Nope there's still time.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:18:49 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2015, 07:11:31 am »

I'll probably start this on thursday, if there is a sheet later they can join in a bit later at some point.

Annachie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 29, 2015, 05:56:23 am »

i should have my thingy in by the end of the day

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 29, 2015, 09:05:53 am »

Ok good to hear that :), we'll be starting soon.

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2015, 12:04:35 pm »

WOO! It's all coming together!

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2015, 05:46:42 pm »

IC is up. Applications will still be accepted you'll just join in a little later :).

Annachie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2015, 07:28:52 am »

Name: Ruby Fallingen
Appearance:
Height: 4'11"
Build: Slim looking almost malnourished
Eyes: dark blue
Hair: Black-shoulder length
Clothing: her limbs under her clothes are covered with bandages they were yellow with age and infection but she was being held together by them. Her face was covered with bandages over her infected eye. She wore a scarf that covered her nose and mouth and neck which was black and white stripped. She was a black ankle length coat which kept her warm at night and under that she wore what she had which was mismatching leggings one black and the other green and her dress was stolen and she wore it to try and not look so poor at the event she went to. It was black and went down to her knees. Her shoes were black boots which were mostly in ruin and the soles were in tatters with almost holes and they didnt do much to stop her from feeling the ground underneath which she enjoyed since it meant she could still feel which she was scared that she might stop being able to do.

Back-story: she grew in the slums of the city barely knowing what the higher city looked like as she grew up with only her mother her father was alive but he was always at work and sending money back to the family so they could survive. Though it was enough eat and get clothes it wasnt enough to be educated so her mother had to be the one to teach her reading, writing and basic math, she was tought much else due to it not be useful for where they were apart from basic life skills. Though life was tough in the slums her mother and her managed to survive until she was 15 just fine eating just enough to survive and not getting hurt from those around them though there was always the threat. As she grew up she was a lonely child who spent most of her time at home and away from people since she didnt trust the people or the community she grew up in because of how much could go wrong with them so she was socially inept. When she was 15 a illness took her body slowly destroy each part of her causing her arms and legs to be infested and blighted though she was still slim her arms seemed like were missing pieces though she would still use them the same for her legs. The worst part of the illness was when one of her eyes had almost become so infested and plagued that it rotted out and fell out of her head so with fabrics, alchohol and a metal tube she holds it inside of her head hoping that someone would be able to fix her body and mind as it damage her and made her half blind and her body was frail. She took to binding her arms and legs in bandages though she would bleed through them and they became yellow with infection they were almost holding her together as the infection should have taken over and killed her, she for some reason just wouldn't pass one making her take the choice of giving in and just killing herself to escape the pain or find someone who could fix her body and make her a person again. As she found out about the tornament she thought she might be able to find help there and if she won it might give her the chance to get fixed and not live in pain anymore though she was low skilled she knew who the game worked and apart from that she just had to clutch onto her hope.

Decklist

Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon       1 ultra rare
Paladin of the Cursed Dragon     3 common
Pyramid Turtle                        3 Common
Getsu Fuhma             1 rare
Mezuki                2 rare
Ryu Kokki                     2 common
Zombie Master                  2 super rare
Zombie World             3 common
Creature Swap                  2 common
Book of Life             3 rare
Call of the Mummy          1 common
Terraforming             2 common
Compulsory evacuation device   1 rare
Bottomless Trap Hole          1 ultra rare
Tutan Mask              3 common
my body as shield                    2 (common)
kaiser colosseum                     2 (common)
bait doll                                 2 (common)
Master kyonshee                     3 common
Rescue rabbit                         1 ultra rare

Extra deck
Photon papilloperative                  1 rare
Fairy king albverdich                    1 rare
gem knight pearl                         3 common
Number 103 : ragna zero              1 rare
Number 101 : silent honours arc    1 secret.

30 commons
10 rares
5 super rare
1 ultimate rare

(decklish subject to change if I think of a new one before I get in rp need to build something zombie related for this char.)
Money: 250
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:03:27 am by Annachie »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2015, 12:30:40 pm »

Your deck seems fine Annachie, quite a few of the rarities are wrong but most of them are too high rather than too low.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2015, 01:23:44 pm »

Specifically:
  • Red-Eyes Zombie Dragon is Rare (Legendary Collection 4)
  • Getsu Fuhma, Mezuki, Zombie Master, Ryu Kokki, Book of Life, Bottomless Trap Hole are Common
So, if you want to pick up some extra copies to round off any key cards to 3... ^_^

kingofferrets

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferret King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2015, 06:12:35 pm »

You might want to look through the rarity rules, too, they've changed a bit. Notably, the way we determine the rarity of a card has changed, and you should keep in mind is that you get 2 extra Super and 1 extra Secret slot that can only be used in the Extra Deck.

Sidenote, my Extra Deck changed - I swapped Gagaga Cowboy for another Super, Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer.

Edit: Updated my deck to have a proper side.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 12:13:52 am by kingofferrets »
Tsuyoku naritai.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 01, 2015, 12:41:49 am »

Hey Culise, considering the backstories, do you think Marin and 'Nathan' would know each other?
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

FelixSparks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2015, 12:44:34 am »

*Shakes excitedly while waiting for the dueling to start*
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12